Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lewtt posted:

so I just received an email

Lmao who reported goontang and how in the gently caress does it violate the TOS?

Alternatively you can let goontang die like the dead husk it is and just do nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Thanks GM moose!

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
I'm not even sure I believe this, suppose i'll go update the game and make sure this isn't some joke

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Yet somehow I've never gotten reported for Toker Bongsworth...

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

I will give you the secret of contacting leer. Join cts mumble and scroll all the way down and near the bottom you will see a channel named "The Angry Glory Hole". Just look for lewtt in there.

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Lmao who reported goontang and how in the gently caress does it violate the TOS?

Alternatively you can let goontang die like the dead husk it is and just do nothing.

Maybe someone from SA is insulted that goon guild is so inactive.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
make your guild name something to do with chinese gold farming

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Biowarfare posted:

make your guild name something to do with chinese gold farming

CashForGoldRoboticsUnited

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/95704-castle-siegenode-war-time-change/ posted:

Greetings Adventurers,

Today's patch will fix the dysnc issue we have had with sieges, and will change the NA Castle Siege/Node War starting June 22nd.

New NA Siege Time: 01:00 - 04:00 UTC
PDT: 18:00 - 21:00
CDT: 20:00 - 23:00
EDT: 21:00 - 00:00
EU Siege/node war time will remain the same.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding.

I like these new times much more. A few other changes too, like allegedly fixing the bidding system, and the bug that led to cynical's defenses / fort becoming unusable during yesterdays node war.

I'm sure there is stuff not listed in the patch notes, but what's life without a few surprises!

In game announcement says the deadline to finish forts is one hour before the node war begins, so we'll see if that sticks.

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
the GM's copypasta was clarified

lewtt fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jun 22, 2016

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Still in PnR. Last man standing. I think Grith is the only one with an active contract though.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lewtt posted:

Because Americans are a race yea

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

lewtt posted:

Everyone go report the french and russian guilds asap they're racially motivated!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

lewtt posted:

At least he knew it was a joke unlike all the retards that called you guys nips and other Asian racist terms. As your last hurrah you should do a giant image upload to the subreddit or OF of the screenshots you have where people legit thought you were Vietnamese and started calling you racist names. It would make them feel real stupid.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Because Americans are a race yea

I was called a racist for telling a dude he was "a fat bacon american".

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Xzov posted:

I like these new times much more. A few other changes too, like allegedly fixing the bidding system, and the bug that led to cynical's defenses / fort becoming unusable during yesterdays node war.

I'm sure there is stuff not listed in the patch notes, but what's life without a few surprises!

In game announcement says the deadline to finish forts is one hour before the node war begins, so we'll see if that sticks.

What you mean 3pm on a weekday was not a good time for a pre-planned war that required high participation???

Best part about this patch is the crushed hopes from Sorc players, who still think DF flame is bugged and not on par with every other version. :qq:

And before someone says we don't have awakenings!! From day 1 NA had post awakening patches which messed up balance something harsh, especially giants who we got as the super gimped form from their first cycle of post-awakening nerfs. We finally got the good KR patch that gave everyone infinite masteries and adjusted DP scaling, so overall everyone is dealing less damage compared to before. Even fights between DPS lasts over 1-2 minutes now instead of whoever landing the first KD.

Also all NPCs are now facing south towards the holy land now

Wassbix fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 22, 2016

Sapato
May 31, 2005
:)
Is there anyone who can please spare a trial key, please send it to mmo (at) moco (dot) net

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

lewtt posted:

BWAhaJKHJKEjkahjkshahfahghahashahahjahahjahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Saw post about this in chinagame thread. Had to come back and make sure this was legit.

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
e: nm misread email

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

quote:

Greetings Adventurers,

With the first week of Siege Rehearsal almost complete we would like to thank all of you that have been participating and reporting the various problems as well as sharing your feedback. Unfortunately the two most recent bugs have proven to be problematic, one prevents siege towers from receiving damage while the other prevents guilds from building towers on time. Due to these bugs, following the Region Siege War this Saturday we will be postponing further sieges until we have a patch to correct these problems.

While this delay in siege content is not ideal, we do this in order to address the problems as quickly as possible and insure that all guilds have an equal opportunity to participate and enjoy this system.

As always we appreciate your patience and understanding, as soon as we have an ETA for this fix it will be shared via announcement.

quote:

Guilds will still hold their node/castle for 1 week as they would normally, following this they will not be able to siege for it again and lose the node/castle.

quote:

Yes, this Saturday will have a siege, following this there will be no sieges until the problems are corrected.

We fully understand where many of you are coming from with these sentiments, and while this delay is not what any of us wanted to see happen it is a step towards correcting these issues. There are problems that need to be addressed and we are working on them, our goal is to correct this as soon as possible and to insure that future patches do not experience similar issues. Speaking personally I think a PTS would be an excellent feature, and I will be bringing this suggestion to the Team.

RIP node wars. Even though we haven't been doing stellar, this is lame. I like castle building :(

Asciana
Jun 16, 2008
Can someone please explain the preorder system to me? I dont really get how it works and have no idea what the "Reserved" field is for at all.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Asciana posted:

Can someone please explain the preorder system to me? I dont really get how it works and have no idea what the "Reserved" field is for at all.

If you REALLY want that tree spirit belt and it just won't drop for you, you can place a "preorder" for any amount of silver over the minimum sales price of the item. This immediately deducts the silver from your bank and "holds" it until one of the preordered items is put on the market.

When an item with a preorder is put on the market, the highest-value preorder gets it. That means if someone rolls up right after you and puts down a preorder on the same item for 1 silver more than you, he'll get the first one that goes up.

The seller gets up to the max-sales-price of the item plus something like 10% of the total amount you put up, minus the usual market fee.

At least, that is my understanding of the system.

So bid high, there's a lot of rich assholes trying to complete TRI/TET accessories.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
So, ex-goontang that joined cynical. We seem to have chosen poorly, because cynical just disbanded.

That's why you're not in a guild now.

Only Slightly Bent fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 24, 2016

Chald
Aug 13, 2007
Where do we go now then

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Parks and Rec still going stronk

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Xzov posted:

So, ex-goontang that joined cynical. We seem to have chosen poorly, because cynical just disbanded.

PnR Sleeper Agents destroys another guild

*plants PnR flag into the ashes*

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
https://discord.gg/y6PcMuR

This is the discord where some of us are hanging out to figure out where to go now.

Burno
Aug 6, 2012

I was going to be 57 tonight or tomorrow and join right after leveling and now you all killed another guild?

Thanks!

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
I can't help but laugh that cynical disbanded

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Xzov posted:

Roflmao can I get a rundown of what happened.

Placebo
Sep 21, 2009

The Quake posted:

Roflmao can I get a rundown of what happened.

Here's the two perspectives.

Xzov and bo were too toxic, forced players to leave, made the guild a bad place.

Cynical members thought that we were a tier 1 guild that could take on luciform/lotd/ect.. while we could barely field 20 for node wars.

Both are true though. They made me an officer to try and control bo and xzov and i told them I can't control them and we disbanded two days later.

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
I did awful things like make fun of a racist and tell them we had zero chance of successfully backstabbing luciform.

Really, from what I can tell they just didn't like it when someone disrupted their unrealistic expectations for what we could do. They were always quick to make excuses for losing fights, instead of just fighting as best as we could and having fun. They acted like we were some 100 strong elite pvp guild, but we weren't.

Or Garken just wanted to collect a few days of taxes from a tier 3 node.

Oh, and it was really weird because this disband came right after we had a really good fight in node wars, when we completely destroyed disposable heroes.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

Chald posted:

Where do we go now then

Salem.

Placebo
Sep 21, 2009
The best way I could put it is:

Guild leader was Leonard Lawrence, BigBo was Sgt. Hartman, goontang was the bullet, and Xzov was the toilet.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
...unless you're a hardcore guild why do you even care about luciform? They're all about grief and selectively choose members to make sure everyone is stupidly geared and high level to control areas

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Why not just join Luciform?

See if they implode as well after a goon influx.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Lewtt please rename goontang to goonpoonani. Let's bring the patriarchy down with our pelvises.

CrusherEAGLE
Oct 28, 2007

Frosty Divine
I have a friend in Paintrain. They would be willing to take us in if we are interested.

Asciana
Jun 16, 2008
Guild Destruction Tour 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Guild drama :allears: