Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

quote:

Retards like you shouldn't be mods.
Idiots who probate for absolutely no loving reasons are the bane of this forum and I really hope that you step on a lego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

drat. thats cold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHfxW4XOg

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

I'm guessing... Daleel.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Mrit posted:

I'm guessing... Daleel.

you win, although there's a penalty for checking the leper's colony (if you did)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is wishing someone you are angry at to step on a Lego is def a 10 on the Canadian-o-meter

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

you win, although there's a penalty for checking the leper's colony (if you did)

I didn't, it just sounds like his brand of :qq:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

has he devolved to posting loosechange esque youtube videos on why the election was stolen yet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solvent posted:

I'm waiting for Civ 6 to come out, and I've been yelled at for being too peaceful in Civ 5 multiplayer.

I'd probably spend the entire match trying to spread single payer healthcare.

I also really want to know more about you.
lol why
Like, are you drunk and racist all the time? i wouldn't say all the time. Or just when you post? i don't even posts that much
Is this shitposting some kind of horrid cry for help? lol someone says something you dont agree with its obviously because hes a alcoholic nutter, christ almighty yall are cloistered Or is it the best satire I've seen since Steven Colbert?im not trolling, not a gimmick, not going to leap out one day and say "OH THAT BALOOGAN CHARACTER WAS JUST A CHARACTER I WAS PLAYING ON THESE FORUMS LOL U ALL GOT TROLLED HARD" i hate poo poo like that
Mixture of both?
Are you going to start wrestling women and feuding with Jerry Lawler next?no

God, it's almost like you could get drunk and vomit words for money.
Am I right? Have I seen your picture? Are you really a skinny little white guy with glasses?no doxxing me plus im a perfectly average height, back in the day people were much much shorter!!!
speaking of, a photo of me from 8 years ago was posted in one of the threads here in YCS like a threat to keep me silent. my real name and address are easy to find...

You could wear an oversized suit and interview Sacha Baron Cohen, and I'd watch.
It'd be spectacular as long as nobody took you seriously.

b]yall gonna be crying when trump wins and im all gently caress YES TRUMP[/b]

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
having cramps that only vaguely feel better with a heatpack, in the summertime, in a place with no A/C, is pretty Awful

in fact you could say it is Something Awful

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

drink some SWEET BERRY WINE and you'll forget the "cramps", whatever the poo poo you're talking about

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
I am also full of cramps

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I'd recommend a listen to Chris Jericho talking with the sister in law of Chris Benoit on the 7th anniversary of his double murder-suicide.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

WINNINGHARD posted:

drink some SWEET BERRY WINE and you'll forget the "cramps", whatever the poo poo you're talking about

lady problems, my friend

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

i do have some hard cider tho

i'll probs have it with dinner

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i accedentally bought 'beer for children' its like lemonade with lite beer and grape fruit juice with lite beer
and its actually pretty good :3: as long as no one sees me drink it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yeah that Radler poo poo is good on a summer day

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
man even the ads on this site are getting real sad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wow i might need to turn in my man card, this grapefruit juice + beer is quite quite quaffable <3 bitter

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

wow i might need to turn in my man card, this grapefruit juice + beer is quite quite quaffable <3 bitter

Have you tried grapefruit sculpin? Kicks rear end if you can find it at a reasonable price.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
note: you will not find it at a reasonable price

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
nah i haven't but I'd like to

one of my goals in life is to get a big bar, able to mix literally everything at a moment's notice. A fine selection of wines and fridges stuffed with craft beer.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

I've been pretty much exclusively drinking either homebrew or Leinenkugel this spring/summer and have no regrets. Citrus beer rules.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

man even the ads on this site are getting real sad

ive been getting that one for a while. along with a few for like snuff accessories, with a few british english spellings. does this site think im british? also is snuff more common over there, that seems like one of those things you'd see in a period drama to me

i wonder if people buying from that site are gonna be pissed when the id's change, you wouldn't think there'd be an EU flag on em any more

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I've got rum and gin so lol moderators get ready to probate

also some new IK probated me for a post a few days ago? wtf, you gotta be faster on the uptake son, past the statue of limitations or whatever. basically keep refreshing my post history and you will find something fresh and cool every time

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

nah i haven't but I'd like to

one of my goals in life is to get a big bar, able to mix literally everything at a moment's notice. A fine selection of wines and fridges stuffed with craft beer.

a laudable goal. start your bar with bourbons, theyre cheap as hell in the US and pretty much the most american beverage on the market.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

I've got rum and gin so lol moderators get ready to probate

also some new IK probated me for a post a few days ago? wtf, you gotta be faster on the uptake son, past the statue of limitations or whatever. basically keep refreshing my post history and you will find something fresh and cool every time

oh its just exclamation marks; lol well that explains it. guy got it out for me.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i just bought some beer, im bored tonight and i wanna have some in the fridge for when i get back from like 6 hours of flying and laying-overing on the return trip

i dont really do mixed drinks or hard liquor. perhaps i should. hrmery

also i posted a sick rear end labarum last night baloogan thought u might like it. chi ro motherfucker

edit: statue of limitations is the new name for the statue of liberty lol. i guess that's kinda out of bounds for this thread sry

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
lolwat.
Urmad Baloogan.

That WAS you, I thought so. You seem mad about being you.
I think you're actually funny. I mean, your ideas are kinda that brand of insane that is unfortunately socially acceptable for some reason, but I don't dislike you.

Good luck with all that shtick man.
I'll just go on laughing in the meantime.

Grapefruit Sculpin is great. I dare you to try watermelon dorado now.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i like bitter rear end ipa's (yeah im That Guy ruining beer for everybody else) although the ones that literally have pine cones on the label tend to be a little too ridiculously anti-flavor for me

but tbh i dont pay that much attention part of the attraction is the high abv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im now kinda curious what photo of me you have

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
btw the camera takes half a foot off your height at least

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
So it turns out mixing wine and Coke has a name. I thought it was just a smart thing to do, but no. If for some reason this hasn't occurred to you as a thing to do, it is tasty as hell and you should try it.

*edit* Beer Chat -- I like Black IPAs a lot, but they they don't have local ones over here in DC that I've been able to find.

Peztopiary has issued a correction as of 01:25 on Jun 26, 2016

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

india pale ales are colonialist as hell too which makes the flavors even more piquant

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Peztopiary posted:

So it turns out mixing wine and Coke has a name. I thought it was just a smart thing to do, but no. If for some reason this hasn't occurred to you as a thing to do, it is tasty as hell and you should try it.

*edit* Beer Chat -- I like Black IPAs a lot, but they they don't have local ones over here in DC that I've been able to find.

hmm i should try this

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

like my only healthy habit is that i dont drink soda so im not gonna go that route tyvm

i don't 'do' caffeine in general. i hear that's one of the rules of the dread god mormo but i dont think i fit the bill otherwise

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I am of the firm opinion that caffeine is necessary to a long life. My grandfather lived into his 90s and he had two black cups of coffee every day.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
best way to take caffeine is in pill form, very cheap and easy way to get caffeinated

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

say what you will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

this music video is DEFINITELY a comment on globalism

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 01:48 on Jun 26, 2016

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

fuckin 'loogan 'bations

id pour out a libation for my posting bro but i cant get into a habit like that itd be wasteful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ask for an effort probation and ye shall receive

• Locked thread