Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.
So basically jew hard (read: carrier rat all weekend every weekend) and buy skill injectors constantly. Ez sp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ScreamingLlama posted:

I eat steak well done because I'm mildly germaphobic and I like my food well cooked in general. I also cooked my venison thoroughly (not enough to burn it, but enough to make it brown all the way through).

food safe temperatures will be met well below the temperature and time threshold required to turn a steak brown

why the gently caress are you cooking steak to the point that it is brown all the way through

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.
Providence never changes.

Gatecamped at a region gate by about 10 dudes (fortunately some were on the other side of the gate) + dictor etc. Added as contact while they try to frantically combat probe me for 15 mins (i let them get all 8 probes within 4au then cross the system, hehe), then I log for an hour. Return, and they're now pipebombing the misaba gate.

Why all this? One single afk miner kill.

Ahh, the thrill is real.

zzz loving links

MorsAnima fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 25, 2016

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

please go back to pets thread I am hungry reading this already

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

ScreamingLlama posted:

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

:eyepop:

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Blazing Zero posted:

i dont need flavor in my food so i subsist purely on soylent

Has anyone else seen the ads for a company that is unironically marketing a drink called soylent green as a meal supplement? They keep popping up on my Facebook for some reason.

Zephyrine posted:

I'll have to look into one of those then. My blade grinder cuts the beans into a powder so fine you could use it to paint.

This just means you're over grinding them

I have a blade grinder but by pulsing I get a relatively even grind. It's not perfect but I get frequent complements on my coffee so I must be doing something right

Elsa posted:

When's Thanksgiving for EU types?

Never, because it's a North American holiday

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Has anyone else seen the ads for a company that is unironically marketing a drink called soylent green as a meal supplement?

Yeah, it's loving garbage a dude makes in lovely conditions and markets it to pretentious shitlers.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Hey now, soylent meets or exceeds the FDA's RDA for heavy metals and rat feces by a significant margin

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

That's news to me, do they classify as vitamins and fiber now? If so I have a lot of "supplements" in my garage to market!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Glory of Arioch posted:

Hey now, soylent meets or exceeds the FDA's RDA for heavy metals and rat feces by a significant margin

not ever food gives you your daily dose of lead

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Has anyone else seen the ads for a company that is unironically marketing a drink called soylent green as a meal supplement? They keep popping up on my Facebook for some reason.

This just means you're over grinding them

I have a blade grinder but by pulsing I get a relatively even grind. It's not perfect but I get frequent complements on my coffee so I must be doing something right

Never, because it's a North American holiday

Excuse me, but Erntedankfest is very much a thing. :colbert:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Gave one of the Lee Chanka crew a bad surprise today -- he played a game of Crouching human being Hidden Guardian, only to be really surprised by how much a dual rep Vexor can tank. Forced his Guardian back through the gate in hull, then finished off his Confessor.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54802579/

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

ullerrm posted:

Gave one of the Lee Chanka crew a bad surprise today -- he played a game of Crouching human being Hidden Guardian, only to be really surprised by how much a dual rep Vexor can tank. Forced his Guardian back through the gate in hull, then finished off his Confessor.

:laugh:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ullerrm posted:

I cant believe hes been camping that gate for months :psyduck:

then again some people been camping jita for years

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

Crouching human being Hidden Guardian

:zenpop:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

my beautiful lowsec alliance, ruined :negative:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Glory of Arioch posted:

we were actually a wormhole-based alliance there for a brief moment

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so it begins

ends?

whatever

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
MOA hotdrops an entosis Nereus supported by 5 interceptors. Hero tackle holds and :rip: MOA is bad. I guess we can add this to the top damage brags from earlier.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54802383/

After that, FYF bumped a Legion off the station and killed it with a bunch of newbie EWAR frigates (some guys reshipped) :iamafag:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54803774/

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Orange Red Bull posted:

I cant believe hes been camping that gate for months :psyduck:

then again some people been camping jita for years

maybe that's the guy that's been sitting underneath the Jita IV-4 undock in a Loki every time I've been to that station for the past month

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

oh no darius wont be able to brag on reddit about how he has the only sov holding goon alliance :ohdear:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

oh no darius wont be able to brag on reddit about how he has the only sov holding goon alliance :ohdear:

since when has reality stopped darius from saying anything

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
What we can ~see~ here is our enemies are ~completely ~ unable~ to defend the system they ~abandon~ today when they ran so scared, while they forgot to ~drop~ this system at the same time so it is now shown on their precious ~killboard~ they care so much about, and our alliance taking it without ~any~ opposing force because they are so ~scared~ of our nastiness and enormous force we can bring. We can also see that fozzlesov benefits for ~attackers~ and is ~however~ completely balanced. Because i am nasty and you are nasty.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

globby tell us how you really feel about losing sov :allears:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

What we can ~see~ here is our enemies are ~completely ~ unable~ to defend the system they ~abandon~ today when they ran so scared, while they forgot to ~drop~ this system at the same time so it is now shown on their precious ~killboard~ they care so much about, and our alliance taking it without ~any~ opposing force because they are so ~scared~ of our nastiness and enormous force we can bring. We can also see that fozzlesov benefits for ~attackers~ and is ~however~ completely balanced. Because i am nasty and you are nasty.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

You forgot to say ~pots and pans~, ~weaponized sadism~ and ~shiny toys~.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Worse, I work with people who kickstartered it and evangelise about it and are trying to get work to stock it.

I can't fathom anyone not liking food to the point where their train of thought is "well, i just want nutrients and I don't really want to spend time (making and)eating something i don't enjoy, i'll just down a shake", but then again we have people in this thread who think a blade grinder is acceptable for coffee &c.

(I understand them kinda for wanting work to stock it since holy poo poo our catered food is post-Lutheran bland some days)

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Xolve posted:

You forgot to say ~pots and pans~, ~weaponized sadism~ and ~shiny toys~.

Syndic Thrass posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Is pots and pans an actual catchphrase or "maemae" these days? The gently caress is that even in re to

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Syndic Thrass posted:

Is pots and pans an actual catchphrase or "maemae" these days? The gently caress is that even in re to

Mittens says it repeatedly whenever he's on a rant about PL.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

twist the knife

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

Mittens says it repeatedly whenever he's on a rant about PL.

Has any alliance leader ever spawned so many maymays? Sort Dragon ought to be close with the BBC dildo pic

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

Has any alliance leader ever spawned so many maymays? Sort Dragon ought to be close with the BBC dildo pic

There's been a few remdick level incidents, but I don't think anyone has branded as many buzzwords.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol buzzwords are retarded. Narratives are retarded. Eve personalities (as in the irl people) are retarded. And mittens is not only retarded but also not even a mouthpiece of the narrative, he is literally the narrative on top of all of the above.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Why do folks care about the retarded poo poo he says so much? The only time I hear about what mittens is saying is when I don't get some new fangled maemae the internet thought up and find out (usually from Xolve or some other PL poster) it's some dumb joke about a thing a retard said

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
EVE is basically The Mittani's un-cult of personality. They all believe in him, they just don't follow him.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Syndic Thrass posted:

Why do folks care about the retarded poo poo he says so much? The only time I hear about what mittens is saying is when I don't get some new fangled maemae the internet thought up and find out (usually from Xolve or some other PL poster) it's some dumb joke about a thing a retard said

it's like laughing at sarah palin, you know she's a joke but god drat she says some hilariously ridiculous poo poo

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

it's like laughing at sarah palin, you know she's a joke but god drat she says some hilariously ridiculous poo poo

mlyp

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you're a cool guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

except nobody talks about sarah palin anymore

yall got martins name on your lips 24/7

• Locked thread