Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

There's no need to believe when it is public record that the conglomerates doctoring their polls have directly contributed the maximum amounts possible to her campaign and are contributing vast amounts to her PAC. Conflict of interest is easy to spot.

k im seeing a list of companies that donated to Clinton, not sure where the link to poll doctoring comes in

you're doing the global warming thing wrong btw, the proper mindset is to believe that climate scientists are being paid off by the globalists to fake data to usher in more illuminati control fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

shiksa posted:

Hey thunderbro hate to take the wind out of your sails but buying ad time in June does not equal buying ad time for June. Unless, of course, falling behind and paying more for ad time is another trump masterstroke.

Somebody, probably Manafort, is getting a % of the ad buy. Scampaigns do that poo poo all the time; flushing donated money down the toilet is a hallmark of the party of fiscal responsibility.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Okonner posted:

I am deeply ashamed that Thunderbro claims to be from my state.

I am deeply ashamed for you that you are so worked up about internet politics that you had to browse my profile for ad hominems. Sad!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol welcome to the wonderful world of having e-stalkers

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Thunderbro posted:

I am deeply ashamed for you that you are so worked up about internet politics that you had to browse my profile for ad hominems. Sad!

Said the guy who liked Trump's speech against Clinton where he cited a nonsense book written by a huckster.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol welcome to the wonderful world of having e-stalkers

pft nothing new. pointing out the trash fires in the MMO HMO is where you get real stalkers, these guys don't have half the mental illness to really follow you all over the place

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/746485561297412096

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I guess Trump is going to release a series of web videos about 10 "legendary lies". He's kicking it off with, what else....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhMKAlWEITk

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Well previously I was really worried about Islamic Terrorism but apparently it's all fake.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a asset so great had to brown box his way out of the last job.

sad!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Joementum posted:

I guess Trump is going to release a series of web videos about 10 "legendary lies". He's kicking it off with, what else....

oh boy oh boy it's coming

:vince:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Mirthless posted:

oh boy oh boy it's coming

:vince:

no, but it's breathing heavy

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Thunderbro posted:

I am a registered Democrat just like Trump was until a couple years ago and his kids were literally up to the primary election. No, I wasn't on the Bernie train because the Bernie train doesn't have any real power or answers to take care of the problems eating the world economy alive.

It was an excellent speech with substantive numbers and hard facts concerning the Clinton's trade agreements and foundation donations that were in direct conflict of interest with Hillary's Sec of State position. The #ImWithYou thing is also complete genius and Trump is rapidly building himself up to be an exact anti-thesis of Hillary Clinton. He's just carefully building the scalpels he's going to use to dismantle her platform and watching her blow ad money five months before anyone will hit the polls.

Trump does seem like someone who carefully builds the scalpels

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

all the people who missed the 10 page long arguments with posters who are only tangentially engaged to reality are hosed up in the brain imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

does anyone in the general public not directly tied to benghazi really give a poo poo about it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it just seems like the absolute worst kind of talking point to try and hit clinton on

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

we need John Stewart to come out of retirement and go on CNN one more time, because in spite of the primary Republican on the network having repeatedly insisted that liberals are the real racists because the KKK was founded by the Democrats in TYOOL eighteen hundred whatever, it somehow still wasn't fair and balanced enough and really needed a deranged George Zimmerman clone who assaults reporters for another point of view

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

triple sulk posted:

does anyone in the general public not directly tied to benghazi really give a poo poo about it

yeah but its the same people who care about the emails

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Why is it in Worldstar resolution

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Pook Good Mook posted:

So you hate both parties and argue they are both bought and paid for by "globalists" yet you like the speech that is known and well liked by republicans because it was able standard Republican talking points speech.

Ok.

I like that carl icahn believes that trump is the only one who can't be bought

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

*Jeb! after winning the Presidency

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

triple sulk posted:

I have an uncle who hates Clinton expressly because of Benghazi and seems to personally hold her accountable for the deaths there.

He's still considering voting for her over Trump though :v:.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Kinda owns that the campaign's and candidates's official position is June is that the polls are skewed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I can''t wait for us to talk about Benghazi again in 2020.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i dont understand

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Scandals only improve with age.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
What do you guys think will be the next nine "legendary lies"?

1. Benghazi
2. emails
3. Clinton Foundation
4. dead broke
5. Vince Foster
6. Whitewater
7. TPP & NAFTA
8. Bosnian airport
9. Iran deal
10. MENA AIRPORT

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

1. Benghazi
2. emails
3. Clinton Foundation
4. dead broke
5. Vince Foster
6. Whitewater
7. TPP & NAFTA
8. Bosnian airport
9. Iran deal
10. MENA AIRPORT

"Showed misleading footage of Trump hitting golf ball that didn't happen during Scotland visit" has to be on there somewhere.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

1. Benghazi
2. emails
3. Clinton Foundation
4. dead broke
5. Vince Foster
6. Whitewater
7. TPP & NAFTA
8. Bosnian airport
9. Iran deal
10. MENA AIRPORT

haha I remember the Bosnian airport thing.

Wasn't that John Kerry too?

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I dunno about you guys but I'm kinda tired of hearing about this Mr. Ben Ghazi

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HJE-Cobra posted:

Wasn't he the leader of Goon Squad on that space ship game?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

babypolis posted:

all the people who missed the 10 page long arguments with posters who are only tangentially engaged to reality are hosed up in the brain imo

End conservative affirmative action for this thread

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

HJE-Cobra posted:

Ah, so you are a Vince Foster kind of man.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Those faces.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Describes all coverage of Donald really.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If you stuck a Judge Dredd helmet on him it'd work really well.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Third World Reggin posted:

I like that carl icahn believes that trump is the only one who can't be bought

and as we all know, if there's one thing about rich people is that they hate getting more money

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I read the last twenty pages and my takeaway is that every bad thing Trump says is a lie to get votes, but when he gets elected he's only going to do the good things he says, every piece of information that runs counter to this or shows Hillary in the lead is part of a globalist conspiracy, and he's fighting these conspiracies, but not the crazy reptoid Alex Jones conspiracies that are too ridiculous to believe, just the sensible Alex Jones conspiracies that you personally believe, also Bush did 9/11

Did I miss anything

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Wolfsheim posted:

I read the last twenty pages and my takeaway is that every bad thing Trump says is a lie to get votes, but when he gets elected he's only going to do the good things he says, every piece of information that runs counter to this or shows Hillary in the lead is part of a globalist conspiracy, and he's fighting these conspiracies, but not the crazy reptoid Alex Jones conspiracies that are too ridiculous to believe, just the sensible Alex Jones conspiracies that you personally believe, also Bush did 9/11

Did I miss anything

Austro-Hungarian empire were the original PC SJWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Peven Stan posted:

Austro-Hungarian empire were the original PC SJWs

At least the Austro Hungarian empire taught Czechs how to make good beer.

What benefits can be derived from the current clusterfuck?

• Locked thread