Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MaxxBot posted:

True but one guy I knew caucused for Sanders and then ran over to the Republican side to caucus for Rubio afterwards because he was so scared of Trump, when you have chaotic clusterfuck open caucuses people do some crazy poo poo.

I guess it was technically a closed caucus, but all you had to do was swear that you generally agree with the party's principles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

is it just me or is that a bad PAC name?

also trump will bring down superPACs from the inside :ninja:

"Crippled America" is the name of Trump's obligatory political campaign companion book.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

MaxNV posted:

"Crippled America" is the name of Trump's obligatory political campaign companion book.

i know, but unless i'm mistaken most superPACs have a positive name, it just sounds bad

"please donate to Crippled America"

e: then again, i think america should pull itself up by its bootstraps and make itself great again

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
CRIPPLED AMERICA

ANYTHING HELPS

GOD BLESS

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Our overhead is minimal, so 90% of donated funds will go towards our mission of CRIPPLING AMERICA. :black101:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I hope Clinton uses the debates like a greatest hits album of all the dumb and terrible things happening at such a rapid rate that we can't even react to them. Like just hammer home on 4-5 of the deeper tracks that the newsies haven't really dug into and people haven't payed attention to. Like yeah, of course no one is going to give a poo poo that Trump is illegally coordinating with his SuperPAC while illegally soliciting funds from foreign nationals right now, but if the other candidate puts a giant spotlight on it while on national TV there's really no choice.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Constant Hamprince posted:

Time to buckle up... for Zika virus!

Ima splodey u tiny head

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Nothing will ever come of this, but the Trump campaign is obviously colluding with its SuperPACs and not even really trying to hide it.

My head, she is a splodey!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

president trump, moments after his inauguration, pulls the false "Art of the Deal" cover from the book he just swore his oath to revealing... a quran

trump was the kenyan muslim all along

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Nothing will ever come of this, but the Trump campaign is obviously colluding with its SuperPACs and not even really trying to hide it.

if a foreign citizen donated to a superpac would anyone actually know? i thought those donors were secret

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Karl Sharks posted:

president trump, moments after his inauguration, pulls the false "Art of the Deal" cover from the book he just swore his oath to revealing... a quran

trump was the kenyan muslim all along

The third greatest book of all time!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/748965750606475265

"loving plebs making me explain my masterplan"

i love how usually these things have a couple important lines highlighted, and then there's this poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZOC1QXTQLk

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
jeez honey i had a hell of a day; i mustve cut the heads off 200 kuffar before lunch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I'm picturing some kind of terrorist assembly line setup.

Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen someone defend torture by arguing that we want the terrorists to respect us.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
riiiickyyy i wanna go on jihaaaad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NATO fighting Russia in Asia sounds good and stable. Definitely would stabilize things and bring peace.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bill here are my ideas on national security : *the infinite flames of nuclear holocaust and global destruction*

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Badger of Basra posted:

if a foreign citizen donated to a superpac would anyone actually know? i thought those donors were secret

You could probably use some sort of shell corporation fuckery to get the money from point A to point B knowing how arcane finance law can be.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gret posted:

No not really. The twin cities is booming.

unlike its neighbors they were lucky enough not to have a 'salt the earth' state gov

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Bill here are my ideas on national security : *the infinite flames of nuclear holocaust and global destruction*

This is fine.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zas posted:

unlike its neighbors they were lucky enough not to have a 'salt the earth' state gov

By the skin of our rear end. We almost put a tea party meathead in instead of our lovable combative mushmouth.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
When I'm elected, I don't want to talk about it, but you know I have to, but I don't want, were going to cut off so many loving heads. Believe me.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Terrorists are allowed to cut off heads. It's in the rules, look it up.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SirPablo posted:

When I'm elected, I don't want to talk about it, but you know I have to, but I don't want, were going to cut off so many loving heads. Believe me.

all im gonna say is people are gonna know that theres consequences for not saying merry christmas. thats all im saying.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
but why can't we cut off heads?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
*puts hands in the air* hey man it's up to you whether you want to wear the hat *blood drips from hands*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

TyroneGoldstein posted:

You could probably use some sort of shell corporation fuckery to get the money from point A to point B knowing how arcane finance law can be.

Actually, you could just do it the way the Clinton Foundation does!

The scandal there is that foreign donors donate to various other foundations, those foundations donate to other foundations, and eventually you have some look good Canadian donating to the Clinton Foundation for do goodery in Africa, even though the money came from Saudi's who own African slaves and then get an arms deal and the foundation gets Clinton's and socialites rich. It's really easy to move money from non profit, to ngo, to bank, to non profit all over the globe. You get all the right people in the right cities nice and rich as they take their slice, and it's clean when it hits the final target.

It's just the nature of how global things are now.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Old pro-torture argument: "We need it to get intel in a ticking-time-bomb situation."

New pro-torture argument: "But they do it!"

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
What's the closest Trump has come to being tortured himself?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Practice sessions with the teleprompter.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

quote:

When I chatted with [Australian MP Tim Watts] last night (US Time) he said he'd gotten two more Trump emails in the last 7 hours hours. But when he showed me the emails, something pretty weird was immediately apparent.

They weren't actually just from Trump. One was from the Trump campaign. The other was from a pro-Trump Super Pac called Crippled America PAC.

The more we've looked into it, it seems increasingly implausible that [Trump] got this list from a list vendor. Not impossible just not likely at all. It now seems more probable that the Trump Organization simply had these emails in some business related database and decided to dump them into the email hopper for the fundraising blitz or just found some site that had a zip file of foreign government officials and used that.

So how did the same list end up in the hands of a Trump SuperPac? I looked up Crippled America PAC and as of their last filing just a couple weeks ago, they're total budget was $40. No m or b after that $ sign, forty bucks, the price of a fancy dinner.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

SirPablo posted:

What's the closest Trump has come to being tortured himself?

Obama making fun of him at the corespondent's dinner.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Crippled Campaign

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

paranoid randroid posted:

Crippled Campaign

Has anyone said CRippled America Pac yet?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So which Trump haters would you like to punish with your cock?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Trump Brand Fancy Wearin' Barrels

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Zas posted:

Yeah but being able to buy beer on Sundays and better fireworks almost balances things out.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"Fancy"?

Maybe at Red Lobster.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/749023613018181633

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

jesus that is embarrassing, 40 loving dollars?

• Locked thread