Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

If you wanted to give an answer to this one, just say that you'll take all of the gumballs, test each one and then separate the ones you found to be bad from the ones you found to be good.

loving lol, these never make any sense at all, and no matter how poorly thought out the story is, the moral is always 'god is definitely real and here is the proof you heathens'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

TheMostFrench posted:

If you wanted to give an answer to this one, just say that you'll take all of the gumballs, test each one and then separate the ones you found to be bad from the ones you found to be good.

loving lol, these never make any sense at all, and no matter how poorly thought out the story is, the moral is always 'god is definitely real and here is the proof you heathens'.

And that girl's name was Tim Tebow!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Well..??? What would happen?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

It would be loving terrible?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

Why are you answering my question with a question?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

Why are you answering my question with a question?

Because I feel like it?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

Because I feel like it?
Why do you feel that way?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Looks like a white guy in jewface

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

a hole-y ghost posted:

Why do you feel that way?

I wish I knew but it's probably jew-ish as in somewhat jew related?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psychokitty posted:

I wish I knew but it's probably jew-ish as in somewhat jew related?

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
New pig metaphors.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Don't hurt em Bobby!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

a hole-y ghost posted:

psychokitty posted:

https://soundcloud.com/chrstnandrkn/what-if-there-was-a-dubstep-song-but-instead-of-the-drop-there-was-just-the-seinfeld-theme-song

Skip to 45 sec and wait a little.

e: the praise!

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jul 7, 2016

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
"well I think that #AllLivesMatter" -your aunt, probably

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

ghost emoji posted:

"well I think that #AllLivesMatter" -your aunt, probably

*a tree falls over*

"Tree lives matter!!!!!1" - your nephew

*a store closes*

"Store lives mater!!!!" - your niece

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

link please

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well, I admit it did make me chuckle even though I knew it was coming.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Looks like a white guy in jewface

Jews are just less corny white people to minorities

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

Jews are just less corny white people to minorities

It's time for minorities to unite and become the oppressive majority.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

It's time for minorities to unite and become the oppressive majority.

As long as I get to talk about how spicy this green bean casserole is when I take my dad to Dave's Caucasian Restaurant, on the day when he asks me for some adventurous ethnic food

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a cloth map posted:

New pig metaphors.

Lmao Jesus Christ this guy is a stereotype treasure thanks for sharing

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Awesome Welles posted:

God drat I am so happy I don't see any minions on my feed ever, not even my grandmother shares that kind of poo poo
_____________/

Hadaka Apron posted:

quote:

I bought her flowers once, out of the blue, and her response was to accuse me of having an affair, because in her world people only did nice things if they were hiding a crime or feeling guilty

Hadaka Apron posted:

quote:

fishing the good out of Darth
:glomp:

Can confirm. :D

Plus kudos on perfect post/username combo.

I'm a fan of SoVeg, and I'd just like to state for the record that I reckon it wasn't a very nice thing for you to have done - putting his sister and his family's business on blast like that. In fact, that could almost constitute as a doxxing and you may very well get in a lotta strife for that post!

falz posted:

Who the gently caress is Mery

It's just a type of can she comes in. You'll be able to tell straight away if you're dealing with a Mery can if you've got one on your hands. Similar to a Jerry can, almost same as a Jamai... but not quite, just different.

*smamelessly slaps thigh and chortles in delight like a retard at dumb puns* :D

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol!!! tell us more

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yes! Not on it!

Ha! First thing I did too - frantically scan the list to make sure I wasn't on it before saying a peep. :D

I won't shy away from a challenge. I'll plop your gummy balls in my mouth with no fear; I've been in training for this!

Besides, your dare sounds positively amateurish. You're playing with bulk gummy balls and soft stats when I'm working with two cummy balls, 100% toxic, that are too big for a handful. But don't be skerred, come have a grab... if you're feeling strong and brave enough to. ;)

[img]*removed: I'm a stoopit dummy who perhaps should do background checks on her pics first before using them. D'oh! [/img]

Whelp, there's only one quick way for you to get the answer to your question there, big fella...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jul 8, 2016

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol what the gently caress is wrong with your brain

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

What the actual gently caress

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

psychokitty posted:

What the actual gently caress

Lol I tried reading it again and its even more confusing round 2

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Sidenote here. Is someone able to tell me how come that first gif in my above post isn't working on here? I can't work out what I'm doing wrong with it to make it not have its motion here in the thread.

The URL to it is : http://i.imgur.com/uqpjYK5.jpg

Imgur gave me the code as "jpg", even though it's a gif, but I don't think that matters anyway since if I open it in a new browser the pic has its mivement anyway, despite it being "jpg". I did try just replacing tge .jpg with .gif, when I was previewing post, but it didn't make any diffeence - it still looked like it was working, but when placed in thread it suddenly wasn't working.

So, yeah, can someone please tell me why that gif will work in a seperate browser, but ceases to work when the [img] codes are added?

Thanks!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol I tried reading it again and its even more confusing round 2

What on Earth are you confused about here? It's not one post, they are all seperate posts, as one, instead of me making a handful of seperate for each reply.

Be specific here. WHAT is it that you're confused about? Are you only able only to read posts as one reply per post? What, it needs to be simplified to one reply per post rather than multiple answers per post? Is that your problem? Or what? Please explain.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
200 post user tries real hard

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Industrial strength sadbrains in that post up there

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
LoL! A 200 post user. Yeah. That sounds about right. Uh-huh. Yep. :D

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

What on Earth are you confused about here? It's not one post, they are all seperate posts, as one, instead of me making a handful of seperate for each reply.

Be specific here. WHAT is it that you're confused about? Are you only able only to read posts as one reply per post? What, it needs to be simplified to one reply per post rather than multiple answers per post? Is that your problem? Or what? Please explain.

I'm confused by almost every aspect of that odd wall of a post. You don't need to address my post here, I just wanted to express my sincere confusion

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
whole lotta work for a whole lotta apathy

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Industrial strength sadbrains in that post up there

Is that right, is it? You don't think that you are perhaps taking the internet a bit too loving seriously? In a thread in GBS, no less. On stupid Facebook posts, no less - a thread just perfect for dumb puns and corny replies. On a comedy website, no less - albeit a dying one.

On contrary, i would say that it's YOU who has 'industrial strength sadbrains'. What the gently caress are you guys even doing on a comedy website if you're not here to have a laugh? Why try to tear everything down that you come across instead of trying to see the funny side of it? If you're not here to have a laugh, quite frankly I think you should just gently caress off to a different website. Perhaps try maudlinsareus.com or some poo poo - that seems like it be more suitable for your sour poo poo attitudes to everything.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

[/quote]

:glomp:

Can confirm. :D

Plus kudos on perfect post/username combo.

I'm a fan of SoVeg, and I'd just like to state for the record that I reckon it wasn't a very nice thing for you to have done - putting his sister and his family's business on blast like that. In fact, that could almost constitute as a doxxing and you may very well get in a lotta strife for that post!

It's just a type of can she comes in. You'll be able to tell straight away if you're dealing with a Mery can if you've got one on your hands. Similar to a Jerry can, almost same as a Jamai... but not quite, just different.

*smamelessly slaps thigh and chortles in delight like a retard at dumb puns* :D

Ha! First thing I did too - frantically scan the list to make sure I wasn't on it before saying a peep. :D

I won't shy away from a challenge. I'll plop your gummy balls in my mouth with no fear; I've been in training for this!

Besides, your dare sounds positively amateurish. You're playing with bulk gummy balls and soft stats when I'm working with two cummy balls, 100% toxic, that are too big for a handful. But don't be skerred, come have a grab... if you're feeling strong and brave enough to. ;)

Whelp, there's only one quick way for you to get the answer to your question there, big fella...

[/quote]

same

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
da mother loving share zone to the rescue from all the stupid crazy poo poo

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/751033674997469188

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Does anybody have the original picture of the woman beating the man with the bouquet because that's pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Is that right, is it? You don't think that you are perhaps taking the internet a bit too loving seriously? In a thread in GBS, no less. On stupid Facebook posts, no less - a thread just perfect for dumb puns and corny replies. On a comedy website, no less - albeit a dying one.

On contrary, i would say that it's YOU who has 'industrial strength sadbrains'. What the gently caress are you guys even doing on a comedy website if you're not here to have a laugh? Why try to tear everything down that you come across instead of trying to see the funny side of it? If you're not here to have a laugh, quite frankly I think you should just gently caress off to a different website. Perhaps try maudlinsareus.com or some poo poo - that seems like it be more suitable for your sour poo poo attitudes to everything.

lol this thread got a thousand times better

• Locked thread