Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
this seems p staged to me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

he has two pairs of sunglasses, oh man :allears:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
A year in Japan has irrevocably changed Bonesaw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HoneyBoy posted:

having an existential crisis

thecluckmeme posted:

TheYetee is practically playing twitter damage control with the #sgdq2016 hashtag
...Yeah I'm definitely going to have to rewatch this in the morning.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Lessail posted:

your mom's staged

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
#BlameCanada

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lessail posted:

this is actually pretty normal

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i dunno why people keep saying he's not going to be invited back and stuff, so, ???

Because of "#blamecanada"

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

it's ok Bonesaw, Air Canada hates everybody

deadpan
Feb 2, 2004

"I...I just want to go back to Japan"

"Just wait till the next cutscene, dude"

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
We're actively pushing through donations to try and keep people spasmodically applauding

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

this is actually pretty normal

yeah like there's been nothing bad it's all just jokes but everyone wants there to be a meltdown so

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

HoneyBoy posted:

your mom's staged

Oh. My god. :nyd:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I could do with more spontaneous massages in my life.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

naruto and pikachu

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I don't know what you all are talking about they're punch drunk tired and this is great

tRIDAV
Jul 10, 2001

Oh, cruel fates, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Yea, what a terrible run. Audience having fun and participating and laughing. Can we please have some sterile run of a 2012 FPS with 50% cutscenes.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Well at least he is a crowd favorite

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Bonesaw owns his cringe. Bonesaw is a master. :golfclap:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Ramos posted:

I could do with more spontaneous massages in my life.

:same:

Also this run is outstanding, I just think that GDQ staff may not be happy with AirCanada possibly getting mad at their event

As an outside observer, it's loving awesome

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

you can actually jump

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
An Owen Wilson commentated speedrun is something I desperately need to see in full.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Bonesaw is suffering

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
WAOW

this couch owns

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
also pretty low-key hilarious that Bonesaw has an extra pair of sunglasses hanging from his shirt

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

"I don't even like anime!"
*Audience claps*

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
"I don't even like anime"

*hesitant applause*

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Minrad posted:

Bonesaw owns his cringe. Bonesaw is a master. :golfclap:

Now I hope he comes back now.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lessail posted:

yeah like there's been nothing bad it's all just jokes but everyone wants there to be a meltdown so

i just mean that there's a weird mix of deliriousness from weird sleep schedules and bonesaw acting the way he always does, so this is pretty normal all things considered

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

elentar posted:

also pretty low-key hilarious that Bonesaw has an extra pair of sunglasses hanging from his shirt

I"m pretty sure that's a t-shirt with a decal on the collar of a pair of shades, where he'd normally put them, because he loves his sunglasses

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

god this loving applause and run is glorious. i love bonesaw.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm gonna be frank The Yetee's twitter is the best part of this run

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

This started pretty funny, like just some guys having a chill time playing games, but now this guy is so sleep deprived that it's getting pretty awkward to watch. Like he's starting to slur his words, breathe weirdly, telling people not to clap for him, just saying all sorts of insane poo poo that people say when they really need to go to sleep. The guys on the couch are doing damage control, telling him he's going to do well at the game, giving him a shoulder massage. He's actually doing really well at playing the game (for now), hopefully he will finish it before he passes out.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

This is so loving funny.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I feel really bad for whoever has to try and follow this.

The audience hate is getting pretty great.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Holy poo poo the audience clapping once every time he kills a rat is amazing.

He's loving nailing this run, lmao.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Lets Pickle posted:

Holy poo poo the audience clapping once every time he kills a rat is amazing.

The total lack of rhythm is the best part

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

1 rat = 1 clap.

yetee twitter is glorious, holy man this guy. the announcer not being able to read donations because he was laughing too hard is a highlight.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Lets Pickle posted:

This started pretty funny, like just some guys having a chill time playing games, but now this guy is so sleep deprived that it's getting pretty awkward to watch. Like he's starting to slur his words, breathe weirdly, telling people not to clap for him, just saying all sorts of insane poo poo that people say when they really need to go to sleep. The guys on the couch are doing damage control, telling him he's going to do well at the game, giving him a shoulder massage. He's actually doing really well at playing the game (for now), hopefully he will finish it before he passes out.

Nah this is funny and you're trying too hard to make something of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lets Pickle posted:

The audience is clapping at random times to sorta gently caress with him. It's hilarious

• Locked thread