Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so whats up with KevinDDR

I thought he like smashed his tetris machine and said he was done playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I definitely keep hearing dickshake

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

yeah lets get the creeplord donations read

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

also what happened to the music identifier thing? :(

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

voltcatfish posted:

yeah lets get the creeplord donations read

what was the donation

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
never heard of this game but it looks cool

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

"oh poo poo oh no, this is the worst, oh god, it's so bad, oh no, he did that, oh no, oh crap this is really bad."

"so that wasn't too bad of luck on that boss."

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Eonwe posted:

I really should play the Red Arremer/Gargoyle games. I just love the fact Capcom made a spinoff series of games based on that jerk enemy from Ghost N Goblins.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Your Computer posted:

what was the donation

Something like "money goes to pizza for announcer or announcer's choice, her voice is cute"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its bad

its good

its bad

its good

its bad

its good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pladdicus posted:

"oh poo poo oh no, this is the worst, oh god, it's so bad, oh no, he did that, oh no, oh crap this is really bad."

"so that wasn't too bad of luck on that boss."

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sudden Javelin posted:

Something like "money goes to pizza for announcer or announcer's choice, her voice is cute"

:sigh:

At least I haven't heard more of them this event. Was it last AGDQ that had a constant stream of them?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I told you guys a few days ago to get excited for bonesaws jak & daxter run and no one believed me...

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

I told you guys a few days ago to get excited for bonesaws jak & daxter run and no one believed me...

tbf I read everything you write as ironic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

i will watch it tonight

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Eonwe posted:

the nice thing is gargoyle's quest 1, 2, and demons crest are all on virtual console

i think i have the game boy one

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

beep by grandpa posted:

put in a donation for bonemom

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Woah, woah, okay, we got it. Aagh, ooh, that's baaaddd! Okay, that's good.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Chat is really obsessed with anouncer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
coworker donation hype???

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
"This is one of the tightest jumps in the whole run."

*zero applause*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ArbitraryC posted:

a girl talking about video games????!?!?!?!?

WHA???????

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ArbitraryC posted:

your first mistake was opening the chat

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Here, use the popout player at least if livestreamer is too much work. https://player.twitch.tv/?volume=1&channel=gamesdonequick

funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011
this game is cute

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CrashCat posted:

reading chat makes me laugh

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

In one of the GDQ's a few years ago they had to ban the word "girl" in chat because people were getting loving obsessive every time there was a woman in the audience or announcing. The chat then resorted to using "grill" and kept being loving creepy.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

beep by grandpa posted:

i still find it funny how people will duck out after like 5 seconds of a run starting because everything isn't Perfect

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Johnny Joestar posted:

i still find it funny how people will duck out after like 5 seconds of a run starting because everything isn't Perfect

goons are picky snobs, sucks to be them

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

CrashCat posted:

Chat is mixed, it certainly says a lot of dumb things but it's fun to see them spamming stuff like letsago or making fun of the ty guy etc, half the fun of watching live twitch stuff instead is chat imo.

Your Computer posted:

In one of the GDQ's a few years ago they had to ban the word "girl" in chat because people were getting loving obsessive every time there was a woman in the audience or announcing. The chat then resorted to using "grill" and kept being loving creepy.

Yeah I've seen that when watching lol when they pan to the audience too it's so weird I don't really get why anyone thinks it's a good idea.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Did the runs today get pushed back? I could've sworn TES: Arena was supposed to start a couple hours earlier than what the schedule is showing.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I like how because the marathon started on Sunshine, Twitch chat has been trying to come up with a SHINE GET variant to spam for literally every game.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
If you're dumb enough to read Twitch chat, you lose your right to complain about Twitch chat.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Kanfy posted:

If you're dumb enough to read Twitch chat, you lose your right to complain about Twitch chat.

I will say that seeing a wall of BibleThump emotes every time someone has a sad donation never gets old to me for some reason.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Johnny Joestar posted:

for a bunch of us I think it was already late as hell even pacific time and between staying up for a run that might've been mega-cringe, or going to sleep, folks chose sleep

I'm personally gonna be going and watching the VOD because there's mad praise here, I did the same with KOTOR and JKJA based on that

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kanfy posted:

i dont think this is true

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

COME ON AND SLAM

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
dehumanize yourself and face to blockshed