Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

beep by grandpa posted:

*meat sweats* I'm...I'm at work

lizard person is winning for TES3, heck yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Minrad posted:

my ten year old self is EXTREMELY jealous of ds dad's game boy color light

Talked with that guy a bit, he's cool as hell

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

YESSS TWO WORLDS (though I hear it's a really short run)

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

*sweats* I'm...I'm at work

drat. The snack machines at work have all that stocked in them?!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
They're talking about donations for bonus runs right now and is there anywhere that shows where this would actually fit into the schedule? The schedule I'm looking at on the site doesn't list that.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm unbelievably hype for the Bethesda block because breaking those games is the only way to have fun with themand I have like 300 hours in each game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

13/f/cali posted:

They're talking about donations for bonus runs right now and is there anywhere that shows where this would actually fit into the schedule? The schedule I'm looking at on the site doesn't list that.
the "Setup Blocks" are for incentive runs

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

13/f/cali posted:

IIRC, those are usually during setup blocks.

efb

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Aces High posted:

man I'm going through VODs for runs I missed and I can't watch the Silent Hill or Resident Evil runs. I don't know how everyone put up with the constant "Let'sa go" but gently caress. should've brought Carcinogen back

let'sa go

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Your Computer posted:

I'm unbelievably hype for the Bethesda block because breaking those games is the only way to have fun with themand I have like 300 hours in each game

it helps they're so broken huk huk huk

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
Where's my dang tetris, the anticipation is killing meeeeee

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

TWO WOOOOORLDS

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So glad janky rear end Two Worlds is going to get run.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umEDct4BoGc

Edit: switched to a version with a little less propaganda.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jul 7, 2016

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Aces High posted:

man I'm going through VODs for runs I missed and I can't watch the Silent Hill or Resident Evil runs. I don't know how everyone put up with the constant "Let'sa go" but gently caress. should've brought Carcinogen back
In the moment it was incredibly chill, twitch chat complimented it well, and it fit everyone being sleep deprived. I think half the runs goons rave about itt wouldn't be as good on vods

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TETRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

ArbitraryC posted:

In the moment it was incredibly chill, twitch chat complimented it well, and it fit everyone being sleep deprived. I think half the runs goons rave about itt wouldn't be as good on vods

blindfolded sotn, jak and daxter, dkc tropical freeze race are the only Must Watches imo, but there's plenty of other good runs worth watching if you want to see them

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I'm ready for Russia Puzzle Block Time

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Minrad posted:

blindfolded sotn, jak and daxter, dkc tropical freeze race are the only Must Watches imo, but there's plenty of other good runs worth watching if you want to see them

hosed up that you left out deus ex but whatever floats your boat friendo

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

It's worth noting that it aired at like three in the morning, so everyone was tired and this came after the really bad Ty run so a lot would look good by comparison.

People were complaining about letsago but about halfway through the SH run it became this stupid funny thing.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Looking at the schedule idgaf about anything today/tonight after Tetris do i can catch up on missed runs even i get home from work, phew

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PulzIT8KYLk&t=3050s

ds dad gives a speech on life as a meme

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Minrad posted:

You left out Momodora, the best run of the marathon :colbert:

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Braid was really good, it was a RTA World Record.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Looking at the schedule idgaf about anything today/tonight after Tetris do i can catch up on missed runs even i get home from work, phew

I dunno who's running it, but trials fusion is a game that looks insanely impressive when it's played well, so I am hyping myself up for it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

^^^^ noted, thank you!
Do I watch this or Tetris right now?????

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

Do I watch this or Tetris right now?????

yes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we're about to watch some people clown on tetris

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
i think we'll see peopel clown on some tetris in like a hour

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I watched this when UA linked it and it was incredibly stupid, he kept calling anyone watching the show (despite he himself being there) a "bored teenager"

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
look I know I said my body wasn't ready but please don't take this long to set up Tetris

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Your Computer posted:

look I know I said my body wasn't ready but please don't take this long to set up Tetris

yea

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
drat, this is one hell of a donation push.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you know what would be hilarious

if it took this long to set up, and then everyone plays really badly and the whole thing is a huge bust

wait did I say hilarious I meant really sad and tragic

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
YEAHH YEAH WOAH WOAHHHHHH WOAH WOAH OH WOAH HHH YEAH

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Demicol posted:

I watched this when UA linked it and it was incredibly stupid, he kept calling anyone watching the show (despite he himself being there) a "bored teenager"

there are a loving lot of those here though tbh

Icetongue
Jun 22, 2015

Demicol posted:

To bored teenagers, everyone with gray hair must be a dad, so the opposite seems to be true as well., as in everyone without gray hair is a bored teenager to him.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

the long set ups earn a lot of donations so it's okay to do this for charity imo

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I used to be a bored teenager but now I'm a bored adult and I hope you are too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

yeah reminder this guy was assigned DS Dad when a) not a DS and b) possibly not even a dad???

• Locked thread