Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Radical Catholic posted:

I always hated the loving eagles...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Yo but for serious can all my american gbs posting pals promise to stay safe when you guys elect trump and have a civil war?

gently caress no trump has promised me a fiefdom if i am but strong enough to carve it out!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Shinjobi posted:

I was more surprised they bothered reporting it. The store looks perfectly fine, no ransacking or anything. Seriously feels like a station desperately trying to sniff out something new.

whatever channel I was watching a stream of just showed empty beer bottles/trash on the ground and then panned back and forth to a group of black people

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

McNutty posted:

Like you can disagree or whatever but I'm always going to default back to my standby which is that it is wrong to kill people.

Not sure people disagree with this. But that's different than saying that he MUST be insane.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Cnut the Great posted:

yeah my point is why would he listen to them. they have nothing to offer him and he's on what seems like a suicide mission to murder cops. idiot

In the future, please try to make your point with more clarity instead of barging into this thread half-cocked.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Tom Gorman posted:

whatever channel I was watching a stream of just showed empty beer bottles/trash on the ground and then panned back and forth to a group of black people

lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

What CNN is showing

what Fox is showing

:wtc:

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

A Man and his dog posted:

Yep, clearly Obama is at fault here. Even though he called for peace and unity earlier.

Crazy white rear end in a top hat policemen and the gun industry have no blame!

Again, neither of the last two police shootings were committed by white policemen as far as I know.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Killing is wrong, and bad. Killing is badong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6_P_ZWwJ3Q

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

rgocs posted:

Not sure people disagree with this. But that's different than saying that he MUST be insane.

yeah this is a totally reasonable way to express displeasure in political matters.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

for what its worth i know that 7-11 well and it sucks

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
lol one of the cops families was at the rangers game. poor people, having to see that

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone thanked Obama yet for tonight festivities?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

In the future, please try to make your point with more clarity instead of barging into this thread half-cocked.

It's not his fault you're stupid lol

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Was this disgruntled black folk, terrorists, or white yahoos?

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Demonachizer posted:

Rand Paul

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I was more surprised they bothered reporting it. The store looks perfectly fine, no ransacking or anything. Seriously feels like a station desperately trying to sniff out something new.

Frankly, if I'm hauling rear end out of a couple blocks due to a goddamn shootout, hell yeah I'm swinging through a gas station and snagging some water. Hydration is important when you're running for your life.

which burb do you live in?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

rgocs posted:

You have to be at least somewhat there mentally to plan this kind of thing.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Drudge headline is "BLACK LIVES KILL"

Y.I.K.E.S.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

cnn says black people
fox says black terrorists
gbs says white people

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Demonachizer posted:

Chinese false flag.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Also any chance that three olives is dead?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
saying you have to be mentally ill to kill someone is kind of offensive to mentally ill people who don't kill people imo

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

speng31b posted:

for what its worth i know that 7-11 well and it sucks

you know if them cops werent there they'd be looting that poo poo

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

rgocs posted:

What he's implying is that all immoral actions are the result of mental illness or defect.

Which I don't even know where to start with that one.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Crazy Ted posted:

You have to be at least somewhat there mentally to plan this kind of thing.

You can be completely insane and still be really goddamn smart.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Demonachizer posted:

Also any chance that three olives is dead?

sorry but he was posting earlier

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

cnn says black people
gbs says white people

black terrorists with white guilt

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Blazing Zero posted:

cnn says black people
gbs says white people

I still think it is Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. So mark me as supporting specific white people.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Is there a photo of the shooter somewhere that doesn't involve me having to watch him actively murder people

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

mdemone posted:

What he's implying is that all immoral actions are the result of mental illness or defect.

It does have an Orwellian tinge to it.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

mdemone posted:

i have a hint: he doesnt care about engaging you in good faith

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McNutty posted:

I do completely disagree with his killing people with drones. It is a cowardly and disgusting act.

But it's still irrational though, right? You said killing people is insane.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lord Binky posted:

sorry but he was posting earlier

But he isn't now :eek:

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

I still think it is Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. So mark me as supporting specific white people.

You really do need to work on your word choice.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

mdemone posted:

I'm just questioning the artificial boundary between sanity and insanity.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Don lemon to video taker: don't tell us what hotel you're at

Ticker on bottom: "hiding at crowne plaza hotel"

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Demonachizer posted:

BLM 3:1
White yahoos 5:1
White man who thinks he's an "ally" 8:1
ISIS 10:1

SIDE BET: False flag pays double odds posted

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/751285802525552644

Democrats sure are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

Lord Binky posted:

lol one of the cops families was at the rangers game. poor people, having to see that

Should have told them after the game. I heard they were too sad to cheer and then the Rangers lost.

• Locked thread