Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Phobophilia posted:

also a little bit of good news, the dallas shootings failed to bring about the race war, if anything, the general protesters and police were bought together

aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

take comin' in hot

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/751303762095079424

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it sounds like the cops were pretty lovely to the fake suspect

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you know swaggy open carry dude

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Really pushing hard for that race war.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
2016 is a loving gong-show and I want off this ride.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Atrocious Joe posted:

Kids these days so used to instant gratification they are disappointed when a race war doesn't break out immediately after a cop killing

Now that's the kind of quality one liner I expect from this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Zas posted:

it sounds like the cops were pretty lovely to the fake suspect

You mean other than the "fake suspect" thing? The video of him surrendering arms featured a surprisingly chill cop giving him his card so he could get his gun back.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

MadJackal posted:

Really pushing hard for that race war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Subterfrugal posted:

You mean other than the "fake suspect" thing? The video of him surrendering arms featured a surprisingly chill cop giving him his card so he could get his gun back.

they pulled the whole 'we know you're guilty, we have you on video' schtick, plus they pushed his pic out on social media as basically a cop killer

I mean I know they're stressed out but jesus

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Subterfrugal posted:

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm watching a stream of Dallas' CBS local affiliate and they're interviewing the fake suspect and his brother.

They're saying that the police interrogated them and accused them of being the shooters as well as lying and saying that the police had witnesses and video showing them as being the shooters. They feel like the police completely disrespected them after they tried to be as compliant and helpful as possible and turned themselves in.

It's all pretty poignant.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

wow

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

buy super male vitality today

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what the poo poo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if you're a guy at a police brutality protest and you're open carrying and then 4 cops are killed in broad daylight and a few people say you match the description of one of the shooters, prepare to have a rough time in general and maybe the cops aren't wrong to question who you are and why you are there and what you were doing. just saying. want to stay out of trouble? stay out of trouble.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this doesnt seem like a great idea

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

if you're a guy at a police brutality protest and you're open carrying and then 4 cops are killed in broad daylight and a few people say you match the description of one of the shooters, prepare to have a rough time in general and maybe the cops aren't wrong to question who you are and why you are there and what you were doing. just saying. want to stay out of trouble? stay out of trouble.

yeah and they're not wrong to lie to you and pretend they have evidence they don't have and put your picture out to publicly shame you after you do everything right in a very tense situation

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

what does this even mean lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

weren't you calling people autists yesterday

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Karl Sharks posted:

It means "please pay attention to me, I need attention and engage in ironic racism to seek attention from goons who get mad about racist shitposts."

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

weren't you calling people autists yesterday

no, explain to us how you would suggest that man stay out of trouble

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zas posted:

yeah and they're not wrong to lie to you and pretend they have evidence they don't have and put your picture out to publicly shame you after you do everything right in a very tense situation

....after open carrying at a police brutality protest, but yea

i just don't understand that part. if i have a gun out in public, i'm already shooting. open carrying is a form of intimidation and not much more.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gonna be hosed up when Staten Island secedes after seeing that NY Post headline and attempts to fight the rest of the US.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

no, explain to us how you would suggest that man stay out of trouble

not open carry at a police brutality protest,

"explain to us" ugh

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

but THE donald said you need more good guys with the guns on scene

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

It means "please pay attention to me, I need attention and engage in ironic racism to seek attention from goons who get mad about racist shitposts."

nothing i said mentioned race in the slightest, i think you are the real racist

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

i just don't understand that part. if i have a gun out in public, i'm already shooting. open carrying is a form of intimidation and not much more.

I'm not surprised the nuance of the situation is lost on you, to be honest

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

do you say the same when it's white people doing it at starbuck's or whatever the gently caress?

the dude voluntarily surrendered his rifle after it started, then went home and was called for questioning and came willingly

there was no need to treat him with such hostility and dishonesty

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

"explain to us" ugh

why is open carrying at a police brutality protest a troubling thing to do?

does it have something to do with his race? never heard of a white guy having any trouble open carrying at any protest, or just while they're getting a big mac

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zas posted:

I'm not surprised the nuance of the situation is lost on you, to be honest

:smuggo:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tbh if i was working in starbucks and a customer had a gun i'd assume he'd shoot me if i hosed up his drink

that's why cops get free drinks there right?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

thats right, you're an idiot!!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karl Sharks posted:

why is open carrying at a police brutality protest a troubling thing to do?

does it have something to do with his race? never heard of a white guy having any trouble open carrying at any protest, or just while they're getting a big mac

it's a form of intimidation you white loving cracker. the race is not important to the point im making. however race is obviously a part of what happened.

you bring up race, not me.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

tbh if i was working in starbucks and a customer had a gun i'd assume he'd shoot me if i hosed up his drink

that's why cops get free drinks there right?

bet that's one way to get your name spelled right

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

you bring up race, not me.

WHO SAYS IT''SA loving STAR OF DAVID YOU RACISTS. just cause we put some cash in the bg????

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zas posted:

thats right, you're an idiot!!

you contribute nothing, but if you did contribute anything i am sure it would be shameful and i would pick it apart

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
white cracker is redundant, buddy

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zas posted:

WHO SAYS IT''SA loving STAR OF DAVID YOU RACISTS. just cause we put some cash in the bg????

i mostly stayed out of that one for the record

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Tautologicus posted:

"explain to us" ugh

It sounds like you're arguing that there should be limits, or at least consequences, to expressing Constitutional rights. But only for some people, at some times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

you contribute nothing, but if you did contribute anything i am sure it would be shameful and i would pick it apart

you contribute less than nothing, what you contribute is like, really unpleasant and lovely, and makes the world a worse place.

• Locked thread