Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

bloodychill posted:

Their position exists to protect citizenry and take the bullets we don't and to provide order.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Vertical Lime posted:

5 a person if you will

One for every appendage and one for your dick/vag, I approve

Fastidious Toes
Apr 10, 2009

so much blood....
False flag, Obama knew. There go your AR15's. Amarlite?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

FisheyStix posted:

They had a whole song asking people not to stand so close to them, and look at what they got.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
pretend i empty quoted the guy who wrote something about wishing the snipers were yelling STOP RESISTING ARREST with each shot

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wikkheiser posted:

dallas PD has a pretty good reputation from what i understand.

there might be some horrible skeletons in the closet that come popping out. but this sounds like pseudocommandos on a personal apocalypse about the world ending. there hasn't been much unrest in dallas compared to a lot of other cities.

though i would say some of the extreme rhetoric from some quarters of BLM that seemingly aims to drive a wedge between the black community and police in general is unhelpful and dangerous.

im wagering it was some former military guy who converted to islam extremism and was swayed by BLM

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

TheIllestVillain posted:

man phil hartmann was really the best thing about early simpsons

:agreed:

You know what got him in the end, though? You guessed it, COPS!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

bloodychill posted:

Their position exists to protect citizenry and take the bullets we don't and to provide order.

Justices rule police do not have constitutional duty to protect you.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

im wagering it was some former military guy who converted to islam extremism and was swayed by BLM

he upheld his oath to protect against all threats, foreign and domestic :patriot:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Microwaves Mom posted:

I hope Dorner is back for Dorner II: KopKilla deuce.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

if only those uppity blacks would just calm down. i as a white man can see how this is getting people killed!!
i went to a BLM protest and people were chanting "oink oink bang bang."

which is a very catchy chant, but...

it's playing with fire. eventually someone is going to take that stuff literally.

and not all the people chanting that stuff are black. the loudest ones are often not.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

You're kinda covering your bases a little there

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

it's playing with fire. eventually someone is going to take that stuff literally.

chanting a phrase that cops dont like?

TIME TO SLAY EM ALL

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

Yeah they got tired of singing amazing grace at funerals

Blazing Zero posted:

chanting a phrase that cops dont like?

TIME TO SLAY EM ALL

:hfive:

Sandwich Anarchist fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jul 8, 2016

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Blazing Zero posted:

he upheld his oath to protect against all threats, foreign and domestic :patriot:

goddamn i think im gonna cut myself on all this edge

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
RIP cop dudes

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

the great deceiver posted:

goddamn i think im gonna cut myself on all this edge

This thread is sharper than hanzo steel my friend

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

hitchensgoespop posted:

You're kinda covering your bases a little there

Yeah I know but i think its going to be very specifically a black dude who served in the armed forces prolly did a tour in Iraq / Afghanistan. Maybe a marine. He came home converted to Islam and had gotten involved or wanted to get involved with BLM. He saw their posts about purging cops and that was all he needed with recent events.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
do the jfk sniper simulators have this area modeled?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blazing Zero posted:

HEYOOOOO

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

if only those uppity blacks would just calm down. i as a white man can see how this is getting people killed!!

Isn't there only like 10-15 killings in the past few years that Black Lives Matter says are racist or whatever.

If this really was a problem, wouldn't there be more killings than that. Like the "THEY'RE EXECUTING OUR PEOPLE" comments are kind of overblown.

The media's not helping.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
the NAACP to hold a press conference at 11am, perhaps to take credit

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Animal-Mother posted:

:allears:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Isn't there only like 10-15 killings in the past few years that Black Lives Matter says are racist or whatever.

If this really was a problem, wouldn't there be more killings than that. Like the "THEY'RE EXECUTING OUR PEOPLE" comments are kind of overblown.

The media's not helping.

yeah it's only a tragedy when white rich people get killed. poors and others? ehhh, look at the stats its overblown

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Fastidious Toes posted:

False flag, Obama knew. There go your AR15's. Amarlite?

Inshallah

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

e: :eyepop

Animal-Mother posted:

inshallah

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yo my phone is on 6 percent and I am going to be on this train for a while still and I have imprtant things to say about the police.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah it's only a tragedy when white rich people get killed. poors and others? ehhh, look at the stats its overblown

No no the stats are god and im a god fearin' american and im afraid of stats so ill just let the 'thorities handle this

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I was in bed while all this loving poo poo happened and I just woke up to it now, the just I'm getting is: Some #BLM dude took the game too literally and basically did a terrorism, Y/N?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The edge in the thread has chopped me up like sushi.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I can't say I'm surprised. Too much injustice for someone not to snap.

Fastidious Toes
Apr 10, 2009

so much blood....
Hmmm? Young black men with no real future? Join the Army/Marines for the possibility for a career and a better life. Do a few tours in conflicts you don't understand, come home to see kids who you could've been murdered by police. Nobody held accountable, same old, same old.

This was a coordinated attack, not some gang bangers, time for a real conversation about cops abusing their powers against minorities. The lip service from the powers that be ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Ape Fist posted:

I was in bed while all this loving poo poo happened and I just woke up to it now, the just I'm getting is: Some #BLM dude took the game too literally and basically did a terrorism, Y/N?

We know nothing at all except that 4 cops got killed by what appear to be trained civilians in a planned ambush. No news on why or who or anything yet.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

Thousands die because of gang violence in the US each year - 5 die at the hands of cops and cops are the problem? ...no

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Depressing poo poo. Also read the oped about Alton. A quote stuck out. "Mr. Sterling’s past will be laid bare, every misdeed brought to light and used as justification for police officers choosing to act as judge, jury and executioner — due process in a parking lot."

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
for real tho this was inevitable with our gun laws combined with the way cops appear to kill with impunity

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Fastidious Toes posted:

Hmmm? Young black men with no real future? Join the Army/Marines for the possibility for a career and a better life. Do a few tours in conflicts you don't understand, come home to see kids who you could've been murdered by police. Nobody held accountable, same old, same old.

This was a coordinated attack, not some gang bangers, time for a real conversation about cops abusing their powers against minorities. The lip service from the powers that be ain't gonna cut it anymore.

you're right but the only conversation that's going to happen is about giving cops more guns and taking away guns from poors/vets who are all obviously unstable

we wont be talking about funding schools
we wont be discussing expanding healthcare for mentally ill people
and we most certainly wont have a dialogue about the social opportunities gap and hopelessness this creates

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

EugeneJ posted:

Thousands die because of gang violence in the US each year - 5 die at the hands of cops and cops are the problem? ...no

How does one problem make the other problem not exist again?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

EugeneJ posted:

5 lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

you're right but the only conversation that's going to happen is about giving cops more guns and taking away guns from poors/vets who are all obviously unstable

we wont be talking about funding schools
we wont be discussing expanding healthcare for mentally ill people
and we most certainly wont have a dialogue about the social opportunities gap and hopelessness this creates

true but this would still save thousands of lives on balance

• Locked thread