Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
kei is committing blasphemy against frames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Also I missed the explanation of what redbar means, why does having low health save time?

It means that your health is low enough that you get the low-health beep noise. This is advantageous because that audio sample overrides several other audio samples, such as Pokémon cries and move animation ones, which makes those waits shorter.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lol

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Welp sucks to be that guy, he got rekt.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

oddish you were too beautiful to live D:

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Oddish defeated by a bird. :rip:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oddish tried so hard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Regy Rusty posted:

Oddish tried so hard

but in the end

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Umbreon is the best Eeveelution.

Wooper is the best Pokémon.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
power of love overcomes the desire for frames

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im sure oak has a stupid speech prepared for moments like this

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Dias posted:

You mean vaporeon

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Oddish is my hero

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

ArbitraryC posted:

You mean glaceon

same

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Flareon's the best Eeveelution btw

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dias posted:

I don't agree with these opinions, but I can respect them

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I wanna punch that stupid robot

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

ha, just watched the Two Worlds run. What a delightfully silly game

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

I wanna punch that stupid robot

It thinks it's better than people.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Well, I mean, it is.

ToiletDuckie
Feb 18, 2006
Now that the run's over, I'm catching up on the Trauma Center run from last night. Wow.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Power of Pecota posted:

Flareon's the best Eeveelution btw

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Rofl bulbasaur named oddish

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I picked Bulbasaur :mad:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

All eevelutions are lame

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Oddish the Bulbasaur best Bulbasaur.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Regy Rusty posted:

I picked Bulbasaur :mad:

bulbasaur is the best

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Oddish is the best starter.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Admoon posted:

bulbasaur is the best

Hell yeah

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
bulbasaur is probably top 3 RBY starter but i don't think he cracks the first two spots

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bulbasaur is the Best Starter of All Time (BSoAT)

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I never understood why you would pick Bulbasaur/Squirtle when the game throws you millions and trillions of other water and grass pokemon, but there's only like four fire types in the entire game, and one of them is Magmar. The only argument I will accept against choosing Charmander is "I don't want to have two fire types in my party and I want to have Arcanine" because that's 100% valid

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I never understood why you would pick Bulbasaur/Squirtle when the game throws you millions and trillions of other water and grass pokemon, but there's only like four fire types in the entire game, and one of them is Magmar. The only argument I will accept against choosing Charmander is "I don't want to have to fire types in my party and I want to have Arcanine" because that's 100% valid

Because Charmander is lame and Bulbasaur and Squirtle arent.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I never understood why you would pick Bulbasaur/Squirtle when the game throws you millions and trillions of other water and grass pokemon, but there's only like four fire types in the entire game, and one of them is Magmar. The only argument I will accept against choosing Charmander is "I don't want to have to fire types in my party and I want to have Arcanine" because that's 100% valid

That's why I picked Charmander. That and he's cute and he burns half the annoying critters in caves and forests and poo poo. I can always capture an Oddish and a Staryu./use Lapras.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Charmander's biggest problem is that Arcanine, Ninetails, and Rapidash are all cool as hell

A lot of the grass and water dudes aside from Bulbasaur and Squirtle are extremely lame

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Charmander's biggest problem is that Arcanine, Ninetails, and Rapidash are all cool as hell

A lot of the grass and water dudes aside from Bulbasaur and Squirtle are extremely lame

Gen 1 has lots of cool water types. Agreed on the grass types, though. Gen 1 grass types aside from the Bulbasaur line are pretty lame.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I never saw that glitch before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Pakled posted:

Gen 1 has lots of cool water types. Agreed on the grass types, though. Gen 1 grass types aside from the Bulbasaur line are pretty lame.

oddish is mad at you

• Locked thread