Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Sarcopenia posted:

Thanks! The other people I know who vape are just people who want to quit and don't talk about it unless people ask any questions about the robocop their furiously sucking while eye-loving the real cigaretsmoking at the table. I wouldn't know the vape stereotype if it wasn't for SA tbh.

Yeah I don't really frequent the kind of places where vapers hang out I'm just stereotypeposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I'm working on cutting back too, if not quitting altogether, and the vape helps even though I hate it. I just use the unflavored stuff, though.

And god yes about the blemishes. My skin hasn't been this bad since high school, but that may partly be because summers are foul here.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Awww, thanks guys! :blush:

MockingBird: Hi! :d: Just trying to match your selfie game. Gotta have goals!

Action Jackson: Hello friend! :d: My best friend who is 5 years younger than me and completely bald chastised me when I shaved my head, so here we are. Please post pictures of what I'm sure was your awesome weekend.

Sarcopenia: Howdy! :d: Also, shush, you. Your pictures always look great. Just go with it!

Man,i think this is my favorite thread on SA.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Well, you know, hearing that you're beautiful is cool, and good.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

nerve posted:

Yeah I don't really frequent the kind of places where vapers hang out I'm just stereotypeposting

The only place I frequent is a metal/rock/hippie bar and eeeeveryone smokes more than they breath down there. I feel like a dog at a dinner table with that drat vape.
You would totally fit in down there btw. So if you're ever in Denmark let me buy you a beer and we can talk about cats.

This is my drinking buddy and good friend. Someone took my shift and forgot to give him water while drinking wine ad libitum. I showed up 15min before he face planted trying to get up from a barstool and passed out for half a minute. Luckily one of the people there was a former nurse. He didn't want to leave with the ambulance because: "He didn't come to dance" and "two beautiful mixed girls had just awoken him!" :3: ... We forced him to go with the ambulance.

Here is a more accurate (but I really selfishly like the first one because I for once didn't gently caress up the makeup thing) portrayal of our friendship.

Oh thank good I'm not alone. Terrible skin based puberty started from the age of 10 till 12 for me so I was really confused.

Aaw thanks!
Agreed, this is one of the few threads with a 100% chance of feeling warm inside after reading it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Sarcopenia you look good as heck

Everybody gets face troubles sometimes but yours shines

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I'm all gross from doing yard work all morning, but for some reason I liked this picture. I feel like a lot of times my smile looks weird or lopsided, but i managed to get a rare happy ignite memories selfie that i'm satisfied with.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Ignite Memories posted:

I'm all gross from doing yard work all morning, but for some reason I liked this picture. I feel like a lot of times my smile looks weird or lopsided, but i managed to get a rare happy ignite memories selfie that i'm satisfied with.

You have a very good mustache :3: a very handsome goon!

Clean your kitchen counter tho

/OCD

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

:sweatdrop:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Ignite Memories posted:

I approve of your glasses, sir.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Omg two cuties :swoon:

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Sarcopenia posted:

Teach me how to be comfortable and confident in my bodylanguage (all the drat time) when there is a camera around, please!

You say this and then post these:

In which you look both fantastic and adorable, imo.

If I appear confident or comfortable around cameras, it is a fluke/the person taking pictures of me is smart and knows to take many to make sure that at least one will be good.

I also have moments like this, in which I'm tipsy, covered in birds, and my hair is messed up:

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

10 Beers posted:

Awww, thanks guys! :blush:

MockingBird: Hi! :d: Just trying to match your selfie game. Gotta have goals!

Action Jackson: Hello friend! :d: My best friend who is 5 years younger than me and completely bald chastised me when I shaved my head, so here we are. Please post pictures of what I'm sure was your awesome weekend.

Sarcopenia: Howdy! :d: Also, shush, you. Your pictures always look great. Just go with it!

Man,i think this is my favorite thread on SA.

BBQ with some friends!

In which I show everyone how to make some loving fire.

And then I make funny faces because that's what I do.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Omg FOUR cuties!!! :pusheen:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

schnickety scribe posted:

If I appear confident or comfortable around cameras, it is a fluke/the person taking pictures of me is smart and knows to take many to make sure that at least one will be good.

I also have moments like this, in which I'm tipsy, covered in birds, and my hair is messed up:

:vince:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

10 Beers posted:

I approve of your glasses, sir.

You remind me of a better looking corey feldman

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Dumb band photos count?

Scathach posted:

Finally got a new drawing tablet, been playing with the camera instead of, you know, working on art.

Just had my head shaved again and it feels great.

:captainpop:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon has a new favorite as of 21:14 on Jul 10, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Dumb band photos count?

Why your picture isn't a link to your bandcamp is beyond me man. Y'all look pretty chill and all remind me of les claypool

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

NotAnArtist posted:

Why your picture isn't a link to your bandcamp is beyond me man. Y'all look pretty chill and all remind me of les claypool

https://www.reverbnation.com/maximumsexypigeon (New stuff/older stuff)
https://maximumsexypigeon1.bandcamp.com/ (Old stuff)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

cash crab posted:

You are hard as gently caress. :colbert:

I cut down trees and lift engines, gotta be a little hard. I'd show off my legs, but I have thigh wiggle. And drat do I ever look grim. Nighttime without wine will do that. That is my secret to non work out biceps. Wine. A lot of wine. Lifting those bottles breaks out a sweat.

I encourage you to keep working, it is so worth it to be muscular. Not that I am terribly, but still. Good job!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

I cut down trees and lift engines, gotta be a little hard. I'd show off my legs, but I have thigh wiggle. And drat do I ever look grim. Nighttime without wine will do that. That is my secret to non work out biceps. Wine. A lot of wine. Lifting those bottles breaks out a sweat.

I encourage you to keep working, it is so worth it to be muscular. Not that I am terribly, but still. Good job!

in vino veritas

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm not typically into industrial but I dig the sound, A+ would see live/get drunk with the band

Teagan posted:

This is a good philosophy, but that could probably be because I drowned myself in l-glutamine enriched kool-aid long ago. Your efforts, cash crab's efforts, smisek's, all are awesome and show great commitment.

Little known fact it was Fhqwhgads or however the gently caress his sn is spelled that was my prime motivator to get into the gym lifestyle.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

NotAnArtist posted:

Little known fact it was Fhqwhgads or however the gently caress his sn is spelled that was my prime motivator to get into the gym lifestyle.

This is, indeed, great workout music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=votBDwhTu1E

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I wasn't kidding when I said Jeff's flexing pic got my rear end to the gym last week for the first time in six months

Goons Getting Gains

When I was actually regularly going to the gym a few years ago I was still hella overweight but I could pick up and toss over a fence anyone who tried to talk poo poo, so it was fine. I want to get there again.

In the meantime allow me to share with you how excited I am to be drinking coffee and have a whole day with no plans, meaning I didn't have to fight with my hair

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

I wasn't kidding when I said Jeff's flexing pic got my rear end to the gym last week for the first time in six months

Goons Getting Gains

When I was actually regularly going to the gym a few years ago I was still hella overweight but I could pick up and toss over a fence anyone who tried to talk poo poo, so it was fine. I want to get there again.

In the meantime allow me to share with you how excited I am to be drinking coffee and have a whole day with no plans, meaning I didn't have to fight with my hair

FIVE CUTIES!!!! :neckbeard:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

10 Beers posted:

FIVE CUTIES!!!! :neckbeard:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Wanna marry all of you. Srsly. Let's just have a giant SA wedding

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

As long as we can go on adventure together after

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

jeff smisek posted:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

I'll bring bourbon!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Oxford is very pretty and today I got to sing in a very old church there. Here's a crappy picture I took in the interval

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

jeff smisek posted:

We should probably wait until Lowtax dies so we can live the rest of our lives in his mausoleum.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

10 Beers posted:

I'll bring bourbon!

Like hell you will, with a name like that!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I'm just teasing, I'm sure you would have been fine if you were shooting and also your name is April now the thread decided

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Schwa posted:

Oxford is very pretty and today I got to sing in a very old church there. Here's a crappy picture I took in the interval

You look mahvelous

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

syscall girl posted:

You look mahvelous Schwa-velous

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

hooah posted:

Like hell you will, with a name like that!
Good sir/madam, I am from Kentucky, and if we do not bring bourbon to gatherings, there are repercussions.

That being said, I'll of course bring beer as well.

The Schwa posted:

"Crappy." Please, madam, there's no need to be disingenuous.

Also, I am slightly drunk and watching Frozen with my lady and her sister.

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Did I miss the FLEX BANDWAGON!?

Went to an amazing party at a vineyard over the weekend. Since myself and everyone I know are insufferable hipsters, here's a photo of a polaroid!

I'm the v. drunk one on the right.

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
I was lamenting to the bartender earlier about my favorite pint glass cracking in the dishwasher. It was a branded pint glass from a brewery here in GA, and he gave me two of them to take home. One more reason why I love my local. No selfie to post, just a bit of good news or something.

Pint glass in question.

antisodachrist has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Jul 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

schnickety scribe posted:

:eyepop:

I don't think anyone will notice your hair. :v:

Too many good looking people here. Where are the ugly, unflattering photos?

antisodachrist posted:

I was lamenting to the bartender earlier about my favorite pint glass cracking in the dishwasher. It was a branded pint glass from a brewery here in GA, and he gave me two of them to take home. One more reason why I love my local. No selfie to post, just a bit of good news or something.

Pint glass in question.

You can never have enough pint glasses. I went brewery-hoping yesterday and grabbed a couple.

Foolproof is Rhode Island's largest microbrewery. Crooked Current is the state's smallest. They're like 1/5th of a mile from each other and make for a good afternoon trip. :cheers:

Quiet Feet has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Jul 11, 2016