Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I would say that's its biggest strength as a skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
Agreed. Aquamarine revenge is the best AK skin.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
lol @ clg's broken rear end roster taking faze to OT in the 3rd map

and also koosta dropping 30 despite not even being allowed to use an awp

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

FaZe, why. :cripes:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

man the eleague stream sure isn't what it used to be

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think pretty much every team besides sk needs major revamps in order to even try go get to their skill level, its insane

but faze especially, look at whats loving happening right now

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

real dilemma posted:

the gently caress was this koosta performance?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

CSGO is so low on the twitch list now..

Photex fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 15, 2016

pctD
Aug 25, 2009

Pillbug
It's been that way since overwatch came out.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

pctD posted:

It's been that way since overwatch came out.

it really hasn't though, it's never been lower than top 4.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Esl was inflating viewers

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

If cs:go can't get viewers without idiots playing diamonds or lotto or whatever then we don't deserve them

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Photex posted:

it really hasn't though, it's never been lower than top 4.

Wrong? I see it lower than top 4 quite a bit recently. Hell the last major had a big decline in viewership.

e: fatigue probably has something to do with it. So many tournaments and so many leagues going on with the teams playing against each other constantly.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jul 15, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
It was high on the list when I checked today. Weird.

I like Elite Build because the colors are nice and they're inexpensive. I love it on the AK but I wish my M4 could match.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Papa Hiko was still drawing like 12k viewers today, and that's 9-12 AM during the week.

That's about the only CS streamer I watch that isn't an event since most of the others turned into huge shitbags over skin money.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Low on the viewings list? Good, maybe we get some decent updates.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
valve giving updates? what are we, dota?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
but if valve releases an update theyll ruin the game and mcvey will have to quit again

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Again?

mcvey fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 15, 2016

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
what do you do now instead?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

henne posted:

what do you do now instead?

Drinkin', smokin' and other ill poo poo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

Drinkin', smokin' and other ill poo poo.
You've moved to Overwatch, haven't you.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yeah I never understood the want for Cartel AK skins. Like,it's almost the default.

My favorite skins that I have is my Redline StatTrak AK with Astalis stickers on it because it looks loving cool. I also got a really loving good deal on a ST minimal wear Daiymo M4A1 for like 4 bucks. Haven't decorated it yet with stickers. Only a matter of time.

I really like the Vulcan, the Dead Space M4 and the new Mechina Industries M4AS. I prefer the A1 over the S because of the bullets and the A1 seems to hit harder when I need it to. I always seem to run out of bullets too fast with the S

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Soulex posted:

I prefer the A1 over the S because of the bullets and the A1 seems to hit harder when I need it to. I always seem to run out of bullets too fast with the S

You're talking about the M4A4. The M4A1S is the silenced one with 20 bullets.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

A TURGID FATSO posted:

You're talking about the M4A4. The M4A1S is the silenced one with 20 bullets.

Yeah. Numbers fuckery

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I wish this game had more alternate guns.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Agoat posted:

I wish this game had more alternate guns.

gah!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Every time I ace, I remember how great CS is

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

I like the suppressed option for CT and wish T side had something similar

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

symbolic posted:

You've moved to Overwatch, haven't you.

Overwatch is the superior game.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

teagone posted:

:cawg:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Overwatch lasted me a month, I guess. Bit less. Not gone back to try comp though.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Jeza posted:

Overwatch lasted me a month, I guess. Bit less. Not gone back to try comp though.

Don't bother, comp is garbage. The amount of rank points you earn on a win is miniscul compared to the amount you lose on a loss and if someone on the other team (!) abandons, your reward for winning gets slashed by like 90%. I did a single comp game today and after my team won the first map (BO3), 5 of the 6 guys on the other team abandoned lmao

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Photex posted:

CSGO is so low on the twitch list now..

Yeah, but ELeague alone had like ~60,000 viewers all day so I'd imagine CSGO had been at #2 or #3 for most of the afternoon/evening.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

teagone posted:

It's going to be dead in 6 months.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Jeza posted:

Same. I see people having fun with it but my own experience is just like "this is it?"

I'm getting a huge League vibe from it that keeps deterring me as well. People challenging for roles and arguing about compositions and I just don't care for that anymore. I started playing quakelive a bit too because I just want my skill to factor into me winning.

Our awper is sucking? I save up three rounds and AWP myself . In CS, you can have crazy rounds where you kill 3-4 people and really shine. I don't get that feeling from OW.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

That's the same feeling I got in the beta which was open during DreamHack Austin, I felt like I experienced everything it had to offer and it was just going to turn into HotS.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

It's a good tf2 like but it's an entirely different game to the point where I don't think cs skills transfer much at all. You're not even doing a lot of precise aiming with most classes

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

It's a good tf2 like but it's an entirely different game to the point where I don't think cs skills transfer much at all. You're not even doing a lot of precise aiming with most classes

Playing soldier or widow well requires good aim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Spiros posted:

Playing soldier or widow well requires good aim

You can literally shoot an arrow into the ground under people's feet with Hanzo and get a kill and you can snipe the air around your opponent's head and get a headshot with widow and many others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ for posterity. Still my favorite Overwatch video :allears:

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jul 15, 2016