Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Megalixir posted:

Play Asia aren't awful people though but hey let's categorize them I guess. The gist of the situation is that the PR guy dislikes a group of people who actively exaggerate minor issues in gaming which somehow lead to the the game not being localized, and people who advocate this kind of thing are just shitstirring.

Like, I didn't even buy DoA nor will I, but some that would have have now missed out because it wasn't localized and likely won't import and it's not really justifiable.
and in a twist of fate, DoAX3 was garbage low effort recycled barf so the skeletons did everyone a favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Megalixir posted:

people who actively exaggerate minor issues in gaming which somehow lead to the the game not being localized

If you believe this you are a gigantic idiot.

The only reason it's not getting localized is that there isn't enough money in it for them.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if the people who make DoA were that terrified of people on tumblr calling them problematic they wouldn't have released the 70 dlc swimsuits for DoA5

they didn't see money in it and people just picked a scapegoat to blame

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hey shut up dude

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Sakurazuka posted:

No I don't read fail western comics

it was the radio superman i think that did it not the comic one. they told all the klan's dumbass codewords and handshakes and rituals and poo poo and everyone thought they looked dumb as gently caress.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Please don't get the vita thread gassed guys. I don't think I have it in me to write another OP.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

If it gets gassed I'll make the new thread and have a bunch of Miku gifs as the OP

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Better yet, post more Miku now and forget that the last page happened.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Have you heard of pizza?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Txn posted:

So did anyone else go the Hatsune Miku Expo?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I got a copy of Miracle Girls Festival today, which is basically Miku only even more anime

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

MGF is very good and actually suffered a major physical shortage upon release. You made a good decision!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

does mgf have cute anime girls wearing swimsuits in it

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Txn posted:

InspectorCarbonara fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jul 15, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

it was the radio superman i think that did it not the comic one. they told all the klan's dumbass codewords and handshakes and rituals and poo poo and everyone thought they looked dumb as gently caress.

On a podcast I heard that the proto-Klan was basically a bunch of racist LARPers.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i'm clawing furiously at my screen trying to help miku escape

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

voltcatfish posted:

Anime girls yes, swimsuits only if you spend $25 on DLC. Probably more since you'll have to import yen PSN cards.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

voltcatfish posted:

If you want swimsuits you will have to buy the dlc, and therefore also be playing on a Japanese account.

I wish they would do song DLC already. :(

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

みーつけたー!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm gonna need to see the swimsuits before I make a decision

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Motto posted:

On a podcast I heard that the proto-Klan was basically a bunch of racist LARPers.
which podcast, i wanna hear about the proto-klan

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNl65q9Fdr4

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 15, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

which podcast, i wanna hear about the proto-klan

Proto-klan was a misrememberance on my part, but they do mention early on that it was bascially an rp group before escalating into a terror organization.

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/98-dc-stephenson
e: it's more of a jokey-joke podcast than a pure history one though

Motto fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jul 15, 2016

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
So I "finished" Gundam Breaker 3 for now... And kinda wondering if anyone here played 2? I don't care if it's in Japanese, I got really into the sequel and am hoping 2 wasn't too different.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Megalixir posted:

Play Asia aren't awful people though but hey let's categorize them I guess. The gist of the situation is that the PR guy dislikes a group of people who actively exaggerate minor issues in gaming which somehow lead to the the game not being localized, and people who advocate this kind of thing are just shitstirring.

Like, I didn't even buy DoA nor will I, but some that would have have now missed out because it wasn't localized and likely won't import and it's not really justifiable.

eat my rear end bitch

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

CrashCat posted:

and in a twist of fate, DoAX3 was garbage low effort recycled barf so the skeletons did everyone a favor

none of the past games had honoka tho

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i started cold steel this morning. i'm only an hour in but it is the most JRPG JRPG i have played in years. i will keep you all updated with my thoughts.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Super No Vacancy posted:

honoka is barely a boob slider and hairstyle change from kasumi, not impressed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

honoka owns she had a top tier anime hair color and loves puroresu

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also she is much shorter than kasumi!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

HGH posted:

So I "finished" Gundam Breaker 3 for now... And kinda wondering if anyone here played 2? I don't care if it's in Japanese, I got really into the sequel and am hoping 2 wasn't too different.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same with a slightly smaller parts selection. There is more difference between 1 and 2 than 2 and 3.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i started cold steel this morning. i'm only an hour in but it is the most JRPG JRPG i have played in years. i will keep you all updated with my thoughts.

It feels like a PS1 final fantasy game to me.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

this is a pro click

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Which of these Ratchet & Clank games should I be buying? I've never played a R&C game.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
A little PSA for you guys, unless you're into REALLY old school beat 'em ups don't get Uppers until is on a sale. The game wouldn't been out of place as a ten bucks Xbox Arcade game a few games ago.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

what, uppers is bad, no, who could have possibly seen this coming

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

This legitimately made me jump back in fright as I scrolled down to it.

Also, if you guys weren't aware there's a PSN flash sale going on right now. Might be some sort of anime miku tara tara kooshi poo poo on there I don't know.

Edit: there isn't, but there's a shmup with a name so dumb (DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours) it might as well be from the land of Nippon.

Morpheus fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 16, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

darius is down from $40 to $20....no thanks, "DEGICA"

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://twitter.com/zozi009/status/728056764613033985?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Super No Vacancy posted:

And they were better for it.

zenintrude posted:

Which of these Ratchet & Clank games should I be buying? I've never played a R&C game.

2 and 3 are the best of the lot that you can get on the Vita.