Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
The article is trending on Facebook right now so you can watch in real-time as redditor types have their say on this

quote:

Some people's faith is so fragile that a game skin designed to promote cultural inclusiveness become a taboo among religious scholars. Maybe your faith is not so strong after all.
TL:DR gently caress this guy.

quote:

"I'm offended because you misused some imaginary bullshit I value way more than I should.". That's what you sound like oval office.

quote:

Religious cunts, faggots, don't you even dare to touch this game ... Games have nothing to do with your religious views ...
This is why India will always be a third world country (now all the patriots and religious will want to flame me, right, go ahead)
Please support ‪#‎Blizzard‬,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You beat me to the best one!

:ironicat:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's not a very good skin and nobody even uses it either.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

goose fleet posted:

So this article came out

Hindu Leader Wants Blizzard To Drop Symmetra's Devi Skin From Overwatch

Take a wild guess as to what Idiots on Social Media are going to make of this

It's really weird that the nerds arguing completely miss the point of what the guy said even. They start arguing about asking permissions and owning cultures. But the guy who wrote that letter was just upset they were portraying their goddess as something you control, and something that kills people. I'm pretty sure he didn't say no one could portray them ever anywhere or anything, which most people in the comments assumed he was saying.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

First they took away tracer s butt and I didn't speak up ;

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

Woah I can't believe Blizzard designed a female character with a skimpy outfit.

Personally, I'm shocked that they didn't five whole times.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Gamers are such loving babies. Nothing even gets actually taken from them, but if anyone at all tries to explain that something they do or consume is in bad taste or hurtful, holy poo poo, you'd think they'd experienced tire-necklacing, concentration camps and genital mutilation. They react to the world like it's their mom begging them to take a shower, or not openly masturbate in the living room. We're having company over.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Bast Relief posted:

Gamers are such loving babies. Nothing even gets actually taken from them, but if anyone at all tries to explain that something they do or consume is in bad taste or hurtful, holy poo poo, you'd think they'd experienced tire-necklacing, concentration camps and genital mutilation. They react to the world like it's their mom begging them to take a shower, or not openly masturbate in the living room. We're having company over.

It's really depressing and awful. I imagine it's also part of why a lot of people who play video games don't necessarily admit it because of people like them, too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's not just gamers who are mad on the internet today!

Stupid sexy racy Obama!

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ah cool. Two imaginary people just hanging out together.

oops, sorry jesus.

"Stop that and get me down from here, you dick!"

"Sending you thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers..."

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Aphrodite posted:

It's not a very good skin and nobody even uses it either.

I can only hope this subconsciously persuades people to play her less often and play an actual healer instead.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ah cool. Two imaginary people just hanging out together.

oops, sorry jesus.

This is amazing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TinTower posted:

The irony is that the Turkish coup is actually much more likely to be an inside job; Erdogan has a history of faking coup plots.

(Also, the idea that Fethullah Gulen, a former ally of Erdogan in his drive to desecularize Turkey, is behind a plot by the infamously secularist Turkish military – does strain credulity a lot.)

Also, the 28 pages (which are actually 29 pages plus a letter) don't even come close to proving 9/11 was an inside job. They're entirely about proving that at least some people in the Saudi Arabian government funded and trained the terrorists and that some Saudi government officials currently stationed in the United States are possible terrorist moles.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Someone on my Facebook feed said that the police should use a fire hose to spray BLM protesters off the road. She (an immigrant from Asia) also posts a lot of anti-immigrant poo poo but the fire hose thing warranted an unfriending.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
To be fair a fire hose would be better than threatening people with beanbag shotguns

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

To be fair a fire hose would be better than threatening people with beanbag shotguns

Maybe, but the historical context really shows a distinctive hatred.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Does Tony know what country he's in?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Queen is on their currency

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Blue posted that "you don't hear Irish people complain about oppression!" meme complaining about it. Blue is a black guy born in England iirc but moved to Ireland 5-10 years ago, and green is a white Irish guy born here. Bother are early 20s

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
"I'm a man, and I'm astonishingly insecure about it."

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Are there any pics of a really handsome athletic guy playing Pokemon go, maybe shirtless or even with the top of his butt showing? tia

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

oldpainless posted:

Are there any pics of a really handsome athletic guy playing Pokemon go, maybe shirtless or even with the top of his butt showing? tia

You forgot to say "asking for a friend haha"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Karma Monkey posted:

You forgot to say "asking for a friend haha"

theyre for me

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

man is that an actual modern hunting bow

Why does it look like a toy for 12 year olds?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Title : I think she gets it

5,163 points
83k views

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Kajeesus posted:

Why does it look like a toy for 12 year olds?

It fits their mental age

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Fathis Munk posted:

Title : I think she gets it

5,163 points
83k views

This is just quoting a Jim Jefferies bit word for word. But it doesn't include how there could never be a "stud dwarf", probably because Peter Dinklage disproved that theory.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
English boomers are still cranky.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mng posted:

Excuse me old guy but Pokemon our real and they're are friends.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

trapped mouse posted:

This is just quoting a Jim Jefferies bit word for word. But it doesn't include how there could never be a "stud dwarf", probably because Peter Dinklage disproved that theory.

I know, but a surprising amount of people seem to agree with that. Also it's just another example of their "ONE OF THE GOOD ONES" mentality.

mng posted:

As opposed to real pokemon ?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Picnic Princess posted:

It's not just gamers who are mad on the internet today!

This is a super good poster (from a design standpoint), gently caress off haters.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

So is this Tony Abbot's new day job after being Prime Minister?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Wow, what a piece of poo poo.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Is hunting deer really all that manly/impressive? "Ooh, I'm such a MAN I only hunt skittish herbivores that get startled and run away if you make too much noise from 20 feet away!"

He could at least lie and say he hunts bears or something.

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Parasol Prophet posted:

Is hunting deer really all that manly/impressive? "Ooh, I'm such a MAN I only hunt skittish herbivores that get startled and run away if you make too much noise from 20 feet away!"

He could at least lie and say he hunts bears or something.

Jeff Daniels made an entire movie about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcKLe7vizrM&t=97s