Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

Please don't burn me at the stake for this, but for this one time only: Derek Smart is right. No respectable media will give a poo poo about what is said in this thread on this forum.

"Except that time that Streamtroller guy got a refund"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not Toast.

Hey Toast!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_cpX1I6iQ&t=2476s

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

You only wish you were that funny

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
missed 666

gently caress

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I'm glad of it. And want to state that I'm an early subscriber and do not expect any special treatments. :eonwe:

Hogwash. CIG should take this opportunity to bring their biggest media presence with them to GamesCom — someone who really has an audience and can bring the good word about their game.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

48 views. I think that's all goons. Not even their moms are watching this crap

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Nehkara's got among the shittest neckbeards I've seen

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Berious posted:

Seven minutes and someone's already thumbs-upped my comment. Yay!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Skipped through if they mentioned all the major gaming press covering a Star Citizen refund saga I missed it, mustn't have had time to include that in the 1 hour 28 minute show with everything else happening during the past week.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

peter gabriel posted:

Today is the day we overtook INN in subscriber numbers on Youtube

I am glad of this

Will they deactivate Bowtie now and put him back in his box?

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Lladre posted:

You know these same guys who tell peopel gently caress off don't tell me how to spend my money. (Myself included),
get all butthurt mad at someone getting their money back. (Not myself included).
So yeah, gently caress off the guy can spend and get back his money, it was his not yours.

Pages back, but I'm really curious as to the arguments your friends used to convince you to back SC again.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

They detail how much they are in for

Jake $4867.50
Neckbeard guy $1800
Necktie guy $3020
Shiver about $1000

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

ManofManyAliases posted:

Did you get nervous when you blew three years' worth of allowance on online goods that weren't delivered to you right away?

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4tbw12/thanks/d5gtqq9

Im so rich i could work for a dollar a year.

Because i can, because im rich.

I'm just saying i could because im rich is all, i dont even need money.

If my current contract that just dumps money on me was over i would work for literally nothing because im rich, but i cant because i have this contract im tied to, and its a money spigot that makes me rich, so i cant right now, but im really rich though.

Would anyone else like to talk about how much money i have?

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

Charles Get-Out posted:

Pages back, but I'm really curious as to the arguments your friends used to convince you to back SC again.

"Don't back that piece of poo poo again, I dare you"
"YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!"

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

peter gabriel posted:

It's interesting to hear this guy talk about stuff, in the first minute or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hmhP_-YsZg

I've always enjoyed his honesty and it seems relevant at the moment. I don't think about stuff like this, but fat dudes live with this daily, like really big guys.

I almost got hit by some guy his size driving around town to hit up the pokestops.
I wonder if it was him.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4tesjx/who_else_is_excited_for_gamescon_im_really/

:raise:

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
I love how CIG / RSI can't even keep their website updated. The Freelancer still shows as "remodeling pass" and no screenshots of the new "ship" that's supposedly in the "game".

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
lol they're making predictions for Gamescom. "we're gonna see Nyx!" Must have recorded this a few days ago.

lol nope

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Charles Get-Out posted:

Well it started with the prank that Kevin and I wrapped our arms in cellophane and causally strolled into the courtyard. The wife flipped out completely thinking i had gotten a full sleeve done. (She knows nothing of tattoos or the money and time it takes)
So from that gauntlet thrown down things just got more drunk and stupid as the night progressed.

Update. PayPal will only refund a certain percentage, since they do not honor cloud funding refunds anymore.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

I have more people watching me play TLD than I've ever seen people watching SC streams.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

MoraleHazard posted:

I love how CIG / RSI can't even keep their website updated. The Freelancer still shows as "remodeling pass" and no screenshots of the new "ship" that's supposedly in the "game".

They know when to update stuff if someone points it out in the thread obviously. Worked with all the stolen images so far, why stop now.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
Asking what people are looking forward to from CIG at Gamescom is trolling

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4tesjx/who_else_is_excited_for_gamescon_im_really/

quote:

Why the gently caress are we still allowing this? I don't give a poo poo that OP's pretending to be genuine (hint: he's not). This is still trolling and many of us are tired of this crap. RSI forums became a poo poo show and now this sub is following suit.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

SurfaceDetail posted:

Lando just posted this on reddit

Nothing at E3, nothing at Gamescom. Readjusting//refactoring past opinions for Citcon!

That whole thread shows the shitizen themselves are negative over Gamescom. The tide is turning even in their own echo boxes.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

feel a meltdown coming on

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

MoraleHazard posted:

I've seen stuff like this brought up on the official forums and it is always met with a wall of :smug: assholes explaining why Turbulent would be wasting their time to keep the site up to date and that it would be an impossible task

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Missing the SQ42 deadline is gonna be big

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
What deadline? Haven't you read the new TOS?

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

reckd

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

:psyduck:

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Nicholas posted:

Asking what people are looking forward to from CIG at Gamescom is trolling

Well the OP is a goon... So it must be an evil ploy! I was honestly curious what :reddit: is thinking what they'll get from GamesCom.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Not sure if this has been posted, I'm about 100 pages behind, but the guy, who was attacked for mocking Star Citizen despite having serious cancer, apparently doesn't have any more cancer after his latest scans!:unsmith:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Phi230 posted:

Missing the SQ42 deadline is gonna be big

oh they've already made those mental readjustments. Very few think its 2016 and they only say its coming 2016 if theyre talking to a newbie.

Its fascinating. CIG didnt have to say jack the citizens did it themselves.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Berious posted:

Now it's up to 124 views, 100 of which are likely goons

No new subscribers though :saddowns:

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

SurfaceDetail posted:

oh they've already made those mental readjustments. Very few think its 2016 and they only say its coming 2016 if theyre talking to a newbie.

Its fascinating. CIG didnt have to say jack the citizens did it themselves.

What you dont understand is that Chris Roberts had to build FOURTEEN seperate companies. From the GROUND UP. And FOUR mo-cap studios. Development is right on schedule IMO.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

ShredsYouSay posted:

Not sure if this has been posted, I'm about 100 pages behind, but the guy, who was attacked for mocking Star Citizen despite having serious cancer, apparently doesn't have any more cancer after his latest scans!:unsmith:

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Lladre posted:

Well it started with the prank that Kevin and I wrapped our arms in cellophane and causally strolled into the courtyard. The wife

Lol nice try

almost had me for a while there though

• Locked thread