Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

twoday posted:

Finally, we have the technology needed to make a dickbutt cake, what a time to be alive

Hopefully it looks a little nicer than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

All of my sheet pans are aluminum.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

mlnhd posted:

All of my sheet pans are aluminum.

Sometimes life just isn't ferrous

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Making puns like this takes brass balls.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I kinda like "CrazyRussianHacker" on YouTube. His videos are all terrible lifehack trash (eat a cupcake like a sandwich make bacon weaves you've been Doing This The Wrong Way) or reviews of dumb bad gadgets, but after every lovely review he goes "Boom! Awesome! This gets thumbs up from me!" and it makes me laugh

(also he does no hacking and has a very calm demeanor)

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

He did one video of a DIY air conditioner that was basically dry ice in a bucket with vents and a fan to blow out the cold air. Lifehack, cool yourself down and asphyxiate yourself all in one go!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Well, if you want to die in summer, there are definitely less comfortable ways to do it.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Well, if you want to die in summer, there are definitely less comfortable ways to do it.

I would think that asphyxiation by carbon dioxide would be quite uncomfortable, because you'd have the same burning sensation you get when holding your breath, but it's happening all the time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inco posted:

I would think that asphyxiation by carbon dioxide would be quite uncomfortable, because you'd have the same burning sensation you get when holding your breath, but it's happening all the time.

Nah.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Sometimes life just isn't ferrous

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Inco posted:

not sure about CO2, but carbon monoxide is apparently one of the more pleasant ways to die. You just go to sleep and don't wake up!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Un chien andalou posted:

not sure about CO2, but carbon monoxide is apparently one of the more pleasant ways to die. You just go to sleep and don't wake up!

This

But

Inco posted:

This.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
If you're going to kill yourself do it with a grocery bag and a rental helium cylinder. The lifehack is that you don't need to worry about the deposit on the cylinder so you can buy some nice baloons for whoever finds the body!

Your lungs are basically tuned around CO2, not oxygen. So excess CO2 causes burning, and then panic and hyperventilation. Inerts like helium cause textbook cases of anoxia which is generally described as pleasantly drunk by people coming back form the edge. CO usually isn't recommended by end of life advocates because of its deliriant qualities and incidental side effects.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

zedprime posted:

If you're going to kill yourself do it with a grocery bag and a rental helium cylinder. The lifehack is that you don't need to worry about the deposit on the cylinder so you can buy some nice baloons for whoever finds the body!

Lots of those big fancy mylar balloons that say "Congratulations!" and whatnot on them inflated and tied to your body like it's a prize they found. Ok, if I ever decide to off myself, this is what I'm doing. Thanks, zedprime! :unsmigghh:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zedprime posted:

Your lungs are basically tuned around CO2, not oxygen. So excess CO2 causes burning, and then panic and hyperventilation. Inerts like helium cause textbook cases of anoxia which is generally described as pleasantly drunk by people coming back form the edge. CO usually isn't recommended by end of life advocates because of its deliriant qualities and incidental side effects.

Google 'Suicide bag'. It really is the best way to go.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
PYF Stupid LIfehacks: It mostly just makes you a goner

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
If you are gonna kill yourself just walk into the woods, lay down in a stream, and eat a bullet.

Its the natural way to go.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

bongwizzard posted:

If you are gonna kill yourself just walk into the woods, lay down in a stream, and eat a bullet.

Its the natural way to go.

Having worked with TBI survivors, some of which got their TBIs by eating a bullet, I can tell you it can be a terrible deathhack. I'm sticking with the party balloons, TYVM. :tipshat:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
A lot of the easiest to get helium providers have diluted their tanks with air so they're not effective for suicide anymore :smith:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Pussies. J7mp in front of the subway. Make your legacy delaying thousands of commuters.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Karma Monkey posted:

Having worked with TBI survivors, some of which got their TBIs by eating a bullet, I can tell you it can be a terrible deathhack. I'm sticking with the party balloons, TYVM. :tipshat:

And not all of us can get a gun. I'm telling you, from my research, hanging is the best/ cost effective. For fucks sake people die accidentally die while hanging themselves and jerking off. It can't be that bad.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Ape of Naples posted:

Google 'Suicide bag'. It really is the best way to go.

Exit bag.

Here's a nice old lady showing you how to make one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

No death or :nms: in the video.

#lifedeathhack

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

The Ape of Naples posted:

And not all of us can get a gun. I'm telling you, from my research, hanging is the best/ cost effective. For fucks sake people die accidentally die while hanging themselves and jerking off. It can't be that bad.

Well, if I'm gonna hang myself, I might as well jerk off while I'm doing it. :toot:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
That's a balloon time tank being used in that video. Like I said earlier, they diluted the helium to 20/80 air/helium mix since that video was made so you can't use them anymore.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Karma Monkey posted:

Well, if I'm gonna hang myself, I might as well jerk off while I'm doing it. :toot:

I sort of wish I didn't just change the title because PYF Stupid Lifehacks: I might as well jerk off while I'm doing it

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I thought the real reason they diluted the tanks is because helium is getting stupid expensive.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
the reason doesn't really change the outcome

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Karma Monkey posted:

Duh, that is why you lay down in the stream, so you drown if the bullet doesn't do it.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I sort of wish I didn't just change the title because PYF Stupid Lifehacks: I might as well jerk off while I'm doing it

just change it again this one's better

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

walla

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Wow, threatening to kill yourself really does get you attention! #EgoHacks :emo:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Pussies. J7mp in front of the subway. Make your legacy delaying thousands of commuters.

Considering trains slow down as they enter stations and are speeding up from a complete standstill exiting, don't. Chances are you'll gently caress it up somehow and only sustain some pretty expensive injuries.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Karma Monkey posted:

Do you really want to be found like that though? The time I did try to hang myself (and failed) I did get pretty horny. So, lifehack, jerk off before you hang yourself.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

Wedemeyer posted:

Considering trains slow down as they enter stations and are speeding up from a complete standstill exiting, don't. Chances are you'll gently caress it up somehow and only sustain some pretty expensive injuries.

If it's the subway hopping down and touching the third rail is probably easier

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
PYF Stupid Lifehacks: Just loving kill yourself you pussy

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
#pizzahacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFuFh5E4eYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSRN3hjzVkQ

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

The look in his eyes every time he looks at the camera is just the best.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

twoday posted:

#pizzahacks

Jack Kelly put on some weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jH1Up0hx38

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

How to make 3 cheese pizza: Put 3 cheeses in a bowl.

How to cook 2 pizzas at once: Put 2 pizzas in your oven.

How to cut a pizza into 10 slices: Cut a pizza 5 times.

My life has been hacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

SpacePig posted:

How to cook 2 pizzas at once: Put 2 pizzas in your oven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXY12B9xXq8