Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Dias posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJbyrBPjUwY

I have no idea. Anyway, Joshuu's ATM Robbing Misadventures are great.

Gives you so much money that you end up crushed under its weight.

Idk a stand that makes every person hate you to the point of violence while also sticking you with a giant amount of unspendable cash money sounds pretty terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Death Bot posted:

Idk a stand that makes every person hate you to the point of violence while also sticking you with a giant amount of unspendable cash money sounds pretty terrifying

Are we sure that everyone hating Joshuu to the point of violence isn't just his everyday life?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How could anyone hate such a precious boy, it must be the work of an enemy stand

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

I love joshu, hes the worst

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Josuke Higashikata posted:

what you say bing???

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - face white cum was

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Walking Heart is a cool name

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I am glad that Hato is the owner of a walking heart

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shout out to my boy Dorcus Titanus Palawanicus you'll be in my walking heart for all my days, can't wait to see you again buddy

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

It's probably a play on Walking Hard since googling that turns up a song.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Shout out to my boy Dorcus Titanus Palawanicus you'll be in my walking heart for all my days, can't wait to see you again buddy
RIP Dorcus Titanus Palawanicus (peace be upon him)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No!
He lives!!!!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Wasn't there a panel last JoJolion where Jobin's in his car looking defeated cause he learned Damo died or something? Turns that out that was just him grappling with the weight of the loss of his beetles again, it's been a rough couple of days for Jobin

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Man, the thread certainly changed its tune in regards to Joshu, huh?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

no, i still don't like joshuu and hope he gets dragged to hell

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

he ends up in the sewers again because even hell doesnt want him

thats how this arc will end

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Remember when Joshu used his stand to forcibly strip Yasuho and tried to rape her? What a cool guy.

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
Joshu is still an irredeemable trash boy but the stupid things he's doing in this chapter are fun to read. e: yes, unlike the poo poo he pulled with Yasuho

(x)

Amaryllis fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jul 19, 2016

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i want there to be a multi-page spread where joshuu gets dragged into the bowels of hell by shadow people and the whole family watches and then right afterwards they go to eat pancakes in their swimsuits again because for once they wont have some annoying turd bringing the events down

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Joshuu sucks I hate him I've always been consistent on this issue. I hope Kaato Diavolos him and he just gets iced within five seconds and like no one notices it happens

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Butt Ox posted:

Remember when Joshu used his stand to forcibly strip Yasuho and tried to rape her? What a cool guy.

I don't think there's anyone in this thread willing to defend that poo poo, it was horrible.

He's still an interesting character.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

King Nothing
Paper Moon King
California King Bed
Speed King
Nut King Call
Walking Heart

Makes sense

EDIT: poo poo, WalKING Heart. gently caress

It's obviously another last-second swerve, King Crimson out of nowhere!!!!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

I don't think there's anyone in this thread willing to defend that poo poo, it was horrible.

He's still an interesting character.

Uh, its not like he just jumped Yashuo completely randomly and coldly tried to molest her. She was under the effect of Paper Moon King, thought he was Gappy and was enthusiastically calling out to him. I mean, he stopped as soon as she said the wrong name, or maybe he got punched by her at that point, but it was the result of Stand Fuckery and wasnt him being a predator.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

We must all be vigilante! For I feel an enemy Stand may be trying to send this thread down a path it shouldn't go!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't wait for the next installment in the 3D Johnny Depp Pirate Movie series.

Also, assuming this is a few months after the beginning of the series, which is shortly after the Tohoku Earthquake, On Stranger Tides WOULD have been in theaters about that time, which is a nice touch.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 20, 2016

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Waffleman_ posted:

On Stranger Tides WOULD have been in theaters about that time, which is a nice touch.

Hahah, thank you for looking that up because I was curious but also too lazy to bother.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Tohoku was March, OST came out in May, and I'm assuming we're still in the summer of 2011.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Waffleman_ posted:

Tohoku was March, OST came out in May, and I'm assuming we're still in the summer of 2011.

Huh, Gappy could even go back to college as Josefumi next semester. Given what we're dealing with here a college education in botanic science might just be what he needs to defeat the enemy.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
I hope Joshu heroically sacrifices himself to save the world and no one in his family cares because he's such a huge poo poo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I found this and thought it looked cool.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Imagine how filthy that sweater is to have left all that black poo poo in Diavolo's hair.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

You know what Joshu should do with all that cash? Get a new hairstyle.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

RareAcumen posted:

I found this and thought it looked cool.

Really glad they used this scene for Diavolo's match entrance in ASB, this came out real well

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Moltrey posted:

Really glad they used this scene for Diavolo's match entrance in ASB, this came out real well

See, Diavolo is cool! Cool!!!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

It's August at the very, very earliest. PotC would probably be out of cinemas by then, definitely not as packed and running prize lotteries as it was then.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

See, Diavolo is cool! Cool!!!

I'll probably agree once the retranslation is done and I can understand what. The heck?

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

RareAcumen posted:

I'll probably agree once the retranslation is done and I can understand what. The heck?

Multiple personalities are magic or...something.

At least we know how King Crimson works!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I like that Araki takes the Multiple Personality trope media so loving loves to do and says "Actually, it's two souls in one body and also they physically morph into each other regardless of age and bone structure" or something

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BaDandy posted:

Multiple personalities are magic or...something.

At least we know how King Crimson works!

I kinda do and don't somehow. Really, I was talking about his motivation and everything.

King Crimson is basically The World but only for him, IIRC. Everything continues to happen but for 10 seconds everyone gets amnesia while he's doing stuff.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

I kinda do and don't somehow. Really, I was talking about his motivation and everything.

King Crimson is basically The World but only for him, IIRC. Everything continues to happen but for 10 seconds everyone gets amnesia while he's doing stuff.

The easiest explanation is the something happens, which will have an effect, but KC skips the event but keeps the result. So it still happens, just no one sees the event play out.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
VA takes place in 2001...
Diavalo basically has the bastardized hollywood version of Schizophrenia...
his stand's name is King Crimson...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Moltrey posted:

I like that Araki takes the Multiple Personality trope media so loving loves to do and says "Actually, it's two souls in one body and also they physically morph into each other regardless of age and bone structure" or something

I mean sure, why not. There are ghost hallways and cats can die and come back as plants with stands. Also ancient Aztec double vampires. I just took it as another supernatural thing, maybe it's even another effect of King Crimson because Diavolo is so obsessed with staying hidden.