Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'll live, like as not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
Hey, what we're these guys' stances on GG? I found a list of podcasts that GG psychos hate and they were on it and listened to a couple episodes. But then I found out they worship Total Biscuit and now I don't know where they stand.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Hey, what we're these guys' stances on GG? I found a list of podcasts that GG psychos hate and they were on it and listened to a couple episodes. But then I found out they worship Total Biscuit and now I don't know where they stand.

Hey, who fuckin cares?

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

Phantasium posted:

Hey, who fuckin cares?

I genuinely do!

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Hey, what we're these guys' stances on GG?

Honestly, I think the big reason they poo poo on BlazBlue so hard is because they're Guilty Gear fans, but the BB/GG player crossover is pretty big, so they surely ruffled the feathers of some GG fans.

What do you mean that's not the GG you meant? :v:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Good Game

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Cast Iron Brick posted:

They've never directly or indirectly mentioned GamerGate at all as far as I know so...

Phantasium posted:

Hey, who fuckin cares?

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Don't talk about gamergate

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

my cat is norris posted:

That was me alone communicating what I took away from the panel at Too Many Games. v:shobon:v The hype is real?

Oh, fair enough. It seemed weird that he'd explicitly tell people he was good at something if he's as bad as people say he is, especially when he seems to be the one who's most reluctant to play challenging action games on the channel.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
...I thought it was Guilty Gear too.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I had no idea what it was so I googled GG Psychos and got Gossip Girls: Psycho Killers.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I had no idea what it was so I googled GG Psychos and got Gossip Girls: Psycho Killers.

Sounds like their speed actually

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I seriously thought it was Guilty Gear

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I wish there were rules here for this stuff like there is for Games.

I look forward to the JoJo LP for the sole reason of watching the localizers' attempts at dancing around copyright.
Flaccid Pancake is the best. But then I hear Polnareff doesn't even have a last name anymore, not even JP Eiffel.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They are legit just calling him Jean Pierre now

Mesothelioma
Jan 6, 2009

Your favorite mineral related cancer!
man there's some hilarious poo poo talking in the latest Nier vid.

Mesothelioma fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jul 22, 2016

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Thank you.

I love how loving hype Pat is for BEASTLORD. And then it turns out to be older Nier's signature weapon and the one shown off in Automata previews.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

HGH posted:

I wish there were rules here for this stuff like there is for Games.

There are

207-563-5532 posted:

Don't talk about gamergate

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Oh, fair enough. It seemed weird that he'd explicitly tell people he was good at something if he's as bad as people say he is, especially when he seems to be the one who's most reluctant to play challenging action games on the channel.

Yeah, I can't blame 'em for hyping up a new/forthcoming LP in a room full to bursting with their fans. Woolie doesn't seem to be doing half bad (to my inexperienced eyes), so I'm enjoying things well enough.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hey Matt, are you and Woolie going to get the secret ending to Inside, or just do the critical path and whatever extra goodies Woolie comes across?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Pat's immediate FURY at the muffin comment is powerful

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rodyle posted:

Pat's immediate FURY at the muffin comment is powerful

This whole episode is magical

More videos need Paige yelling in from off camera

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

More videos need Paige period

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Paige is the best best friend.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

Hey Matt, are you and Woolie going to get the secret ending to Inside, or just do the critical path and whatever extra goodies Woolie comes across?

Hate to break it to you, but he's not coming back and hasn't been back to SA.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

And since Woolie's driving blind on it I kinda doubt Matt will make him get everything, it didn't even sound like in the video that Matt knew where everything was, just a couple of them.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

maybeflan posted:

Hate to break it to you, but he's not coming back and hasn't been back to SA.

Aw, goddammit, you goons scared him off. :argh:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Meh, I say.

Also I have no idea where Woolie is conjuring these fighting games from, but ALIVE OR NOT DEAD is a thing. Also someone did a Northern Lights Bomb so yeah.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Welp, No Man's Sky might possibly see another delay unless Sony ponies up huge cash for a patent defense.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Tae posted:

Welp, No Man's Sky might possibly see another delay unless Sony ponies up huge cash for a patent defense.

I can't seem to find anything about this from googling?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Genocyber posted:

I can't seem to find anything about this from googling?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-mans-sky-dev-runs-into-copyright-trouble-with-w/1100-6442068/

Basically, Sean Murray used a patented formula (even specifically name drops it) to create No Man's Sky. Defending it in court cases will cost a poo poo ton of money unless most likely Sony settles it off-court, but it's yet another legal battle they have to deal with.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

cant wait for no man sky to never come out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
No man's game

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
It makes me really happy that people were getting so butthurt about the game being delayed, and now there's this

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
At least the game is Gold now?

And it at least seems like they're looking for an out-of-court deal to happen

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So Clinton just made Kaine her VP pick.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Dias posted:

Meh, I say.

Also I have no idea where Woolie is conjuring these fighting games from, but ALIVE OR NOT DEAD is a thing. Also someone did a Northern Lights Bomb so yeah.

I for one can't wait until they start playing the bootleg fighting games like V.R Fighter VS Taken2 or Lord of the Rings 3: Return Of the King.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
woolie gettin real deep inside

just

all up in there

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
Some real thread-level shade being cast at Woolie in Nier 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Something about the faces in this scrublords reminds me of early Rare female characters.