Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eh nothing much compared to the stuff getting posted here. The girl was going through some pretty serious issues (I mentioned her standing me up for depression reasons earlier), eventually stopped all intimacy for months, and generally sort of gradually withdrew from the relationship, and I was miserable but thought if I persevered and stayed with her despite the many very good reasons not to it would prove... something. In retrospect it's quite obvious to me that she was already done with the relationship and was just keeping me around until something new came along (and she did in fact dump me for some rando in the end). Wanted to still be friends afterward; I was having none of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I've never seen someone be so abjectly wrong in an opinion. I can see her mom close her eyes and see paying for this idiot girls baby for the next 20 years.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I feel bad for Abortion Woman :(

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
abortion woman doesn't realize that motherhood isn't gilmore girls

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Professor Shark posted:

I feel bad for Abortion Woman :(

Go gently caress her into motherhood then.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
also, this one is an oldie but a personal fav of mine

quote:

I[21M] freaked out when I came back from holiday to find a stranger[M] living in our house with my GF[22/F] of 3 years. Now she won't talk to me.

Edit: I'm going to head back to the house now, I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.

So me and my girlfriend met in first year of medical school (UK) and hit it off pretty much instantly. We've been together since then and our relationship is great. In fourth year, our placement was moved quite far away from the city we're based in, so we decided that instead of travelling every day, we'd get a place together nearer to the hospital. This is the first time we've lived together but thankfully things have run really smoothly up till now, bar a few small disagreements.

So our course broke up for the Christmas holidays on the 18th of December, but there's no record of attendance so I decided to fly back to my family in Ireland a few days early. My GF also went home but a few days after me. So the days passed and I decided I'd head back to uni a bit early to make up for the time I missed. Our course starts on the 4th but I arrived today. My plan was to surprise her when she eventually arrived with a clean house and romantic dinner. So I opened the front door and instantly I knew something was up since the alarm wasn't on and she ALWAYS remembers to put it on, especially if we're going to be out of the house for several days! I pretty much brushed it off but then I walked into the kitchen/living room and I poo poo you not, there was a stranger sat in just his underwear on the loving sofa plying FIFA. So obviously I freaked out, asking who he was etc. and he just didn't say anything. He looked terrified when I first walked in to the room but seemed to relax once I started shouting and he was pretty tall and visibly ripped otherwise I think I would've started throwing punches. I was so angry though but he just kept on laughing at me without answering any of my questions. This only went on for about 20 seconds before my girlfriend ran into the room in her towel, pulled me away and started shouting at me to calm down.

Obviously at this point I started thinking the worst and this is where it gets to the part I regret. I asked her if she was cheating on me. She told me he was just a friend from secondary school and that he needed to somewhere to stay because he'd been evicted by his landlord. She said the reason I've not met him before is because he doesn't attend their family events since he's always busy with work, and she's never had any reason to mention him before. I was still fuming though and asked her why she didn't tell me, but she said they'd only arrived an hour ago and she forgot to mention it and thought I wouldn't mind anyway. So after I calmed down, I tried to apologize but she wasn't having any of it. She started tearing up, talking about how I don't trust her and how could I think she was cheating.

So she ran to the bedroom and locked the door. When I went to try and talk to her, she literally shouted at me to gently caress off and said she only wants to speak to the other guy. So I told him and he went back to the bedroom and I st on the sofa in the living room for about 2 hours. I decided to give them some space so I went to the library and have been here for about 3 hours. She won't answer my calls or texts and I really just don't know what to do about this whole mess. I really, really love this girl and wouldn't want anything to break us up. What can I do to set things straight?!

tl;dr. Came back to the house from holiday and found GF with a stranger, misread the situation and accused her of cheating. Now she's pissed off at me.

he never posted an update (lol) and the post was removed. the comment section is worth a look, though:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3z1gv0/i21m_freaked_out_when_i_came_back_from_holiday_to/

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is reddit actively trolling her now?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Khorne posted:

I hope no one tells her she can probably still get pregnant. Unless I missed the part where she ended up sterile.

lol

For a short while I think I was actually okay. Not 100% over it, but I was functioning well. I was in a solid relationship with someone who I was madly in love with and who I thought loved me. He helped me grieve. He told me we'd have a family together one day and my baby would come back to me. He said a lot of things though. And he cheated some, but I got over it since I loved him. Then my physical health started failing and I was in and out of the hospital, had a few surgeries. Had to quit working and move in with my dad. Then my bf found a better girl to be with. I thought once I was better (naive I know, since what I have isn't curable, it's chronic and I'll always live with it), he'd come back after realizing what he lost. But he's married now and has a family with the girl he left me for.... so, my head space got really bad after him and my failing health and just being so alone for years and years.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is reddit actively trolling her now?

They actually giving good advice.

quote:

Yes it's a bad idea, it's not okay and you need to get help. You need to talk to and get professional help. Not /r/relationship help, real help from seasoned professionals.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

She needs serious help and it's really sad because I don't think she wants to move on. She might be beyond help.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

She needs serious help and it's really sad because I don't think she wants to move on. She might be beyond help.

It's been 10 years, I think she's just looking for something to pin her emotional instability and lovely life on. People have miscarriages of babies they're ready for and everyone involved wants and get over it faster than that, it's just an outlet for her not the real issue. She super needs therapy.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i don't think ive ever seen a person so completely wracked and blinded by grief as this poor woman.

please get out of that comment section, because you're not going to get the answers you want.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Bonzo posted:

They actually giving good advice.

I mean the threshold thing that's hiding her comments. I don't use the site but is not having enough children the usual reason comments are hidden?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I mean the threshold thing that's hiding her comments. I don't use the site but is not having enough children the usual reason comments are hidden?

The main comment is the "parent" and the direct replies to that comment are the "children." When comments get down voted into the negatives, reddit automatically collapses them so you can avoid them.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 24, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
^that's about the gist of it

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Poonerman posted:

also, this one is an oldie but a personal fav of mine

he never posted an update (lol) and the post was removed. the comment section is worth a look, though:
That story is great because it misses everything that happened.

I wouldn't expect anyone, even her brother or a family member, to be sitting on the couch in their underwear.

They get hidden when they get massively downvoted. Meaning the people reading were downvoting her comment for disagreeing with it. It then hides the downvoted comment and all of the replies to it.

dumb stupid idiot
Nov 4, 2015

REALLY NOT
FEELIN UP
TO IT RIGHT
NOW. SORRY.

:h:

ArbitraryC posted:

People have miscarriages of babies they're ready for and everyone involved wants and get over it faster than that

Yeah, losing a baby shouldn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

loquacius posted:

My first "real" relationship lasted like six months longer than it should have for this very reason

Unfortunately one of my friends went all in on that kind of relationship. I could post a reddit worthy story about their hosed up situation but basically she has gone all in on a relationship and her husband literally told me he just hit 30 and didn't want to be single because "30 is it man." But the point is the wife won't leave because she loves him, but she is literally losing her hair and has doubled her weight from stress while her husband treats her like garbage because they shouldn't even be friends much less married. Not to mention he is obviously gay.

But boy will she go through all of the "Well love isn't supposed to be easy, you have to work at it" and "The only things worth having aren't free" and "Love conquers All" rationalizations on why she should be married to a gay man that hates her, I'm legit worried she will commit suicide whenever the situation reaches it's breaking point, but shes at a few years already.

dumb stupid idiot posted:

Yeah, losing a baby shouldn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

I get it, i get this reference.

Fat Shat Sings fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 24, 2016

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Holy poo poo:
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4ud2wr/i_30m_thought_my_exboyfriend_35m_has_been_dead/

Hello everyone. I won't take up too much of your time, but I'm just an absolute mess right now and I don't know what to do or how to feel (or even if any of this is real at the moment).
I dated Dave for over 3 years. He lived in Atlanta, and I lived about an hour outside the city. We got along great, were motorcycle buddies, and had a healthy relationship. Unfortunately, in the end, we found that we weren't actually all that compatible after all due to many different reasons. It never got extremely sour, but he became a bit controlling, and I became a bit unreasonable. I honestly feel like we both had a lot to learn, but we didn't take the initiative to fix it.
Anyway, we ended the relationship but it wasn't a bad breakup. We agreed that it would be better to not talk to each other for a while, delete each other off Facebook, ect.
I ended up moving across the country for a job opportunity and worked through the breakup with counseling, activities, and meeting new friends! Life started coming together until I get a call from his friends one day.
His friend, let's call him Steve, told me that Dave passed away in a motorcycle crash a few weeks ago. Obviously, I was devastated. I asked when the funeral arrangements were, or if they already happened. I wanted details because I didn't believe him. He told me the family didn't want me to be there and they already had the funeral. It made sense, because his family hated me for "making him gay" somehow. It stinks - because my family adored him and I wish people could just love me for who I am. I told Steve I still didn't believe him at all and this couldn't be right!
I went home and did research and could find nothing about his death. I made a fake facebook and couldn't find him. I called his old number and it was disconnected. I sent him an e-mail and I never received a response. I had no other solution but to travel to Atlanta and go to his house. I could go into more detail here, but I traveled to Atlanta, and Dave had either truly passed away or was long gone. There wasn't a trace of him left in the house.
[5 years later]
I began to accept Dave's death. Well, until last night that is. Let me start by saying his death has hosed me up beyond belief. I have gone through so much counseling, soul searching, two attempted suicides, and much more. I am just now getting back to my normal self.
Last night at 1am I get a notification on Facebook. It's a friend request. I click it, and my heart stops. It's Dave. It's his picture, his first name, and last name. I hesitantly send a message asking if this is for real or a sick joke.
I get a message back saying
"No. This is really Dave.
I miss you.
How have you been?
Dave"
The messages often came across as disconnected and seperated like that. Almost robotic. I feel sick to my stomach. I had a conversation with "Dave" but I closed Facebook last night and cried myself to sleep. I have no idea where to go from here. I don't know if this is a sick prank, or if this is really him. I need some advice. In the meantime I am going back to counseling.
tl;dr: Thought Boyfriend was dead for 5 years. He ended up messaging me on Facebook last night. Where do I go from here?
Edit 1: I just woke up, but will provide more information when I get some more clear answers. Thank you all for commenting.
Edit 2: Thanks for the kind messages. Many people are asking what I want to gain from this. The only thought I can give is closure. I do not want a relationship, but the truth would be nice,

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Cool_tony posted:

Holy poo poo:
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4ud2wr/i_30m_thought_my_exboyfriend_35m_has_been_dead/

Hello everyone. I won't take up too much of your time, but I'm just an absolute mess right now and I don't know what to do or how to feel (or even if any of this is real at the moment).
I dated Dave for over 3 years. He lived in Atlanta, and I lived about an hour outside the city. We got along great, were motorcycle buddies, and had a healthy relationship. Unfortunately, in the end, we found that we weren't actually all that compatible after all due to many different reasons. It never got extremely sour, but he became a bit controlling, and I became a bit unreasonable. I honestly feel like we both had a lot to learn, but we didn't take the initiative to fix it.
Anyway, we ended the relationship but it wasn't a bad breakup. We agreed that it would be better to not talk to each other for a while, delete each other off Facebook, ect.
I ended up moving across the country for a job opportunity and worked through the breakup with counseling, activities, and meeting new friends! Life started coming together until I get a call from his friends one day.
His friend, let's call him Steve, told me that Dave passed away in a motorcycle crash a few weeks ago. Obviously, I was devastated. I asked when the funeral arrangements were, or if they already happened. I wanted details because I didn't believe him. He told me the family didn't want me to be there and they already had the funeral. It made sense, because his family hated me for "making him gay" somehow. It stinks - because my family adored him and I wish people could just love me for who I am. I told Steve I still didn't believe him at all and this couldn't be right!
I went home and did research and could find nothing about his death. I made a fake facebook and couldn't find him. I called his old number and it was disconnected. I sent him an e-mail and I never received a response. I had no other solution but to travel to Atlanta and go to his house. I could go into more detail here, but I traveled to Atlanta, and Dave had either truly passed away or was long gone. There wasn't a trace of him left in the house.
[5 years later]
I began to accept Dave's death. Well, until last night that is. Let me start by saying his death has hosed me up beyond belief. I have gone through so much counseling, soul searching, two attempted suicides, and much more. I am just now getting back to my normal self.
Last night at 1am I get a notification on Facebook. It's a friend request. I click it, and my heart stops. It's Dave. It's his picture, his first name, and last name. I hesitantly send a message asking if this is for real or a sick joke.
I get a message back saying
"No. This is really Dave.
I miss you.
How have you been?
Dave"
The messages often came across as disconnected and seperated like that. Almost robotic. I feel sick to my stomach. I had a conversation with "Dave" but I closed Facebook last night and cried myself to sleep. I have no idea where to go from here. I don't know if this is a sick prank, or if this is really him. I need some advice. In the meantime I am going back to counseling.
tl;dr: Thought Boyfriend was dead for 5 years. He ended up messaging me on Facebook last night. Where do I go from here?
Edit 1: I just woke up, but will provide more information when I get some more clear answers. Thank you all for commenting.
Edit 2: Thanks for the kind messages. Many people are asking what I want to gain from this. The only thought I can give is closure. I do not want a relationship, but the truth would be nice,

That's the plot to a Black Mirror episode.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Reminds me vaguely of an old nosleep story where a dude was getting messages on Facebook from his dead girlfriend

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

wyntyr posted:

Reminds me vaguely of an old nosleep story where a dude was getting messages on Facebook from his dead girlfriend

Ha, I liked that one.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

I [26 F] had an abortion 10 years ago on this date. I've never gotten over it. I desperately want to contact the father [29M] of the baby. Is this unreasonable?

My sister-in-law was pressured into an abortion and it drove her loving crazy. She said she still cries on the date of the abortion and the baby's birthday (the due date). I think that if a woman isn't fully committed to an abortion, it can feel like she lost an already born baby.

still a terrible idea to try to talk to the guy though. wtf

ArbitraryC posted:

It's been 10 years, I think she's just looking for something to pin her emotional instability and lovely life on. People have miscarriages of babies they're ready for and everyone involved wants and get over it faster than that, it's just an outlet for her not the real issue. She super needs therapy.

Yeah, but a miscarriage isn't like an abortion in this case. In a miscarriage, something else killed your baby. In an abortion, you paid somebody to kill your baby. Regretting that seems like an entirely different level of grief compared to a miscarriage. This is all assuming the mother views the fetus as a baby regardless of how developed it is.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jul 24, 2016

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

or the last two months, I have been in a FWB relationship with a girl I knew back in gradeschool and high school, who now seems to have moved into my home, and is taking advantage of my poor mental state and substance abuse problems.
A bit of backstory: I knew this girl for a large part of my life, and she always had been interested in me in some strange way. She was jokingly called my stalker through the years, and knew many strange details about me (address, birthday, parents name, sometimes what I did on weekends, etc. etc.,) which she used to randomly disclose to me in school. We never hung out outside. She came to my house a few times without my permission, which was disturbing but I tolerated it, not wanting to hurt her feelings. She got my attention once by tekkubg ne she planned on self harming, and I was the only one she wanted to talk about it with. Looking back, I see this was more or less a sympathy trap, but this got frequent, albeit onesided, conversations between us online. This more or less ended when I moved to London for University, though I still recieved some messages about how she was going to visit, etc. At Uni I got a girlfriend, and the messages stopped entirely.

This leads us to more recently. After the breakup with my last girlfriend, I had a hard time recovering, largely in part of a lot of different things going bad at the same time. A book I spent years on got ruthlessly rejected by everyone I sent it to, I started failing some Uni courses, I lost a parent, and a large deal of friends I have refuse to talk to me after some stupid poo poo I did during binges. I have always had a weakness for alcohol, but I realized it was a true problem after the months following the breakup, where I realized I hadn't had a sober day since. This was coupled with harder subtances, some pills, etc.

I returned home to an empty house, which I was tasked by my parent to look after for a couple months. I was going to work at the time as well. Being alone really took a toll on me, and I became immensely depressed. This changed when the aforementioned girl visited unnanounced again. When she did, however, I was completely wasted, and ended up accepting her advances. We slept together, and she stayed over for a few days where we just kept hooking up.

This was great in the begining, as I started to feel less depressed, and even started drinking less. I picked up exercise, and we hooked up after that about twice a week, however nowhere near as frequently. This is where the problems started to begin for me. She started buying a lot of alcohol, seemingly only for me, which at the time I didn't want to reject. She spent a lot of time telling me how much more charming I was drunk, real creepy poo poo like that, which the Bukowski in me didn't recognize as toxic or abusive behaviour. This marked the tiem when she practically stopped returning home, moving a lot of her things into my room, and spending all of her time there.

My house is a disaster area now, a complete wreck, and I lost my job after not turning up for a week, which didn't bother me at the time. With my parent returning in a few weeks, reality hit me, and now I'm scared about what I should do. Any time I've taken it up with her, and told me I think she's taking advantage of me, it just ends in sex or is completely ignored. She has even gone so far as to drug normal drinks she gave me, like orange juice and poo poo, acting like it was all cute or whimsical.
I feel trapped, but completely and utterly afraid to break out of this lifestyle. I have a deep feeling that if I told her to gently caress off, I would go back to being worse than ever before, in addition to having a new mess of things to deal with, such as the house or work. I'm eating through student loans, and I'm getting so nervous I can hardly sleep anymore.

tl:dr girl who stalked me in high school caught me in an emotionally vulnerable state, and has been getting me drunk or high daily, has practically moved in, has been one of the only people I've talked to in a while
Throwaway because I know she uses reddit

quote:

well she told me right after I drank it that she put LSD in it, and I wasn't mad at the time since I would do that voluntarily at the time, just looking back it was a crazy thing to do

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

wyntyr posted:

That was the first thing I thought of reading it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The forums should really have a :callthepolice: emote. Or maybe a :granos:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Either fake or too stupid to live.

The girl who was pressured into an abortion just makes me sad. Her mom sounds awful. Threatening to kick your kid out because they had a baby?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

zakharov posted:

Either fake or too stupid to live.

I don't know. If all that poo poo he said about his books and parents did happen then I could see him becoming emotionally compromised enough to slide down like that. Probably fake though.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

quote:

Me [21 M] with my GF [24/F] of one year, my small penis anxiety and what she has said and done is killing my confidence.

Let me say that we love each other very much and in the beginning of the relationship she told me she only stayed with me because the sex was good and I was the best guys she's been with and i'm the perfect size blah blah... However the last few months several incidents and events have happened which has been weighing my down and making me so depressed to the point of thinking of ending the relationship for my own sanity. Just to note my penis is 5inches long and 5-5.5 inches in girth depending on arousal.

One of the things that made her love the sex was my stamina and and girth both of which she has mentioned has decreased over time telling me, "you're not as thick as you use to be". A lot of times when we have sex she makes it very short, focusing on solely my pleasure no matter how many times I tell her I wanna focus on her. She'd playfully make jokes about my penis and would smile and tell me she does it because she thinks my reactions are cute.

She told me she was turned off when she first saw my penis and thought she wouldn't feel it, but was so horny she didn't care and it ended up being the best sex she's had in her life. She says big penises hurt and her and her friends prefer average. She also said I was the smallest she's had. Has said several times that i'm "short".

We were contemplating having a threesome for a while with another guy and she was stern on telling me "don't get mad if I react more". It was sort of my idea but it was something she kept pushing for afterwards until I told her I no longer felt it was a great idea.

This time while in conversation she told me that when she saw this one guys penis she was so incredibly turned on. She still talks to this guy on a regular basis a long with a couple other guys she's been. She wasn't really thinking when she said it, and when I freaked out she told me that it was an experience she wanted to try at the time and it turned out to be terrible for her and they never even had sex. However when we talked about the guys she's slept with before she mentioned him several months perviously.

A month ago she asked me if I wanted to try a new position and I said yes. She googled positions for small penis in front of me. I'd bring up my insecurity a lot and she tries to comfort me. She always tells me i'm fine and that size doesn't matter. She said she was sorry when I told her what she said about her friend hurt me and nothing else, and she wishes I could be confident in my self and have nothing to worry about.

It's actually killing me inside and giving me extreme anxiety, I don't know what to do. It's being weighing on me so much. She really nice and tells me she feels terrible but now she tells me she's getting annoyed that I keep brining it up, but I feel she isn't into it anymore or not as much as she used to.

I ask her if she ever wants to bring in toys or what not and she always says she doesn't. She's never owned any sex toys in her life.

tl;dr: In a great relationship that started solely based on sex, but a few things she's said to me despite her reassurance i'm the best she'd had is killing me all the time to the point of depression.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

quote:

She really nice

"She's got the tact of a sailor's taint and trash-talked my genitals until it was a major body insecurity, but boy howdy when we're out she's so nice to the wait staff."

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

A month ago she asked me if I wanted to try a new position and I said yes. She googled positions for small penis in front of me.

Holy poo poo, that's ice cold as gently caress. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

I also enjoy that according to her, his dick has lost girth over time. Where did it go? Did her vagina erode it?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

this guy has extraordinary low self-esteem because hoo boy why would you ever tolerate that poo poo

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Poonerman posted:

this guy has extraordinary low self-esteem because hoo boy why would you ever tolerate that poo poo

Cuz yo dick tiny

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

WampaLord posted:

I also enjoy that according to her, his dick has lost girth over time. Where did it go? Did her vagina erode it?

I'm thinking she's been getting stretched out by the big-dicked guys she's been cheating on him with

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Professor Shark posted:

I'm thinking she's been getting stretched out by the big-dicked guys she's been cheating on him with

It's going to retroactively not be cheating when he agrees to the open relationship though, that's how that works.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What kind of self-appointed princess won't use sex toys but targets dudes with horse schlongs? You wanna like big dick then hey knock yourself out over the head with one, but where do you get off with that kind-of attitude?

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

"The Bukowski in me" is an A+ way to get me to stop caring.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mind the walrus posted:

What kind of self-appointed princess won't use sex toys but targets dudes with horse schlongs? You wanna like big dick then hey knock yourself out over the head with one, but where do you get off with that kind-of attitude?

quote:

A lot of times when we have sex she makes it very short, focusing on solely my pleasure no matter how many times I tell her I wanna focus on her.

she doesn't want to use toys because she doesn't want him to be able to get her off. maybe some kind of control thing?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

This guy and his little dick furiously pumping away as his lady is hitting up horse dicked men lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

quote:

A little while later they had a baby together. The girl wanted me to be the god mother... I just couldn't. I was over at their house and he was holding his little girl, looking absolutely blissful. I asked him if he understood now, what we lost, why it hurt me so much. I asked him if he finally regretted the abortion. As he looked at his baby girl with this stupid little smile on his face, he said no, he's glad we did because if we didn't have the abortion he wouldn't have her.

God drat, loving brutal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I think insecure penis man has created a self-fulfilling prophecy where he keeps bringing up penis size and prompting her to discuss her opinions about it, such that she has eventually revealed opinions that hurt him. Even googling sex positions for small penises could have been in response to him freaking out about it, so that she was trying to show him that there are solutions so it doesn't matter anyway. Saying it is short is probably in a context where he has said it is small so much that they are frank about it now, and her saying it isn't as thick as it used to be might be because she interpreted him talking about length vs girth to indicate he was insecure about it being too thick for its length.

• Locked thread