Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Quote/username combo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
*discussing the corruption of the Rio Olympics*

Beef Turret posted:

This thread is like.. Racism: The Thread. :staredog: holy crap

Zzulu posted:

Brazilian is not a race

Otisburg posted:

Yeah you definitely want your beautician to take their time with that poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PenguinKnight posted:

seems a little early and presumptive to start making movies about Trump's presidency

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I want to punch that poster. How are these assholes still at it sixteen years after Shrek?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shrek made stupid crazy amounts of money and all their derivatives seem to clean-up ok. I'm more worried about what projects they say no to if this is what gets the greenlight.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Well before that they have the Trolls movie.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I want to punch that poster. How are these assholes still at it sixteen years after Shrek?

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

The Orange Mage posted:

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

Right to the drools and I hit the ground crawling

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Has anyone gone to the trouble of taking the Dreamworks face off all the Dreamworks movie posters and lowering the opacity and setting all of them in a pile, or flashing them in gif form like the B^U gif

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

sweeperbravo posted:

Has anyone gone to the trouble of taking the Dreamworks face off all the Dreamworks movie posters and lowering the opacity and setting all of them in a pile, or flashing them in gif form like the B^U gif
The GIF definitely exists, but I can't find it at the moment.

Edit: Actually, I think the one I saw was more of a simple slideshow than the CAD flipbook effect, and it also might have been some goon's avatar.

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Jul 25, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

sweeperbravo posted:

This definitely exists but it's probably seven or eight years out of date at this point.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

handshake posted:

A bird turd landed on my shoulder between classes once.

Knyteguy posted:

Same but on my head and on recess. Our school got a notice from the city dumb that the garbage around was stealing all the seagulls from the dump.

Antivehicular posted:

I like the implication that the dump is upset about this / wants its seagulls back

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tiggum posted:

A man and a woman entered the room. The woman had long, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and lips the colour of blood. A tight blouse and skinny jeans showed off her slim figure. She seemed confident on the surface, but John Protagonist could sense the vulnerability underneath. She smiled, showing off her dazzlingly white teeth, and brushed a strand of hair from her face. The guy wore a suit.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
A brief description of the rogue-like game "Caves of Qud".

Angry Diplomat posted:

Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT PLANTS. Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT ANIMALS. Get killed by ANGRY MUTANT BUGS. Kill a bear and EAT IT, just EAT AN ENTIRE BEAR. KILL EVERYTHING. Descend into the DEPTHS OF THE WORLD and retrieve ANCIENT TECHNOLOGICAL ARTIFACTS. KNIFE-FIGHT a GIANT DRILL ROBOT and WIN. Be a COOL WASTELAND KNIGHT. Be a TWO-FISTED COWBOY. Be a HOMICIDAL NINJA TURTLE with an AXE and a SHOTGUN. SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO FLAMES. Get into a GUNFIGHT with a HYENA-MONSTER and accidentally anger a HERD OF MAJESTIC HULKING DEMON HORSES with your crossfire. Fly into the air like a BEAUTIFUL EAGLE and then SWORD-FIGHT a GIANT DRAGONFLY. MIND CONTROL a TWO-HEADED BOAR and MAKE IT WEAR CHAIN MAIL and KILL YOUR ENEMIES. Encounter a LEGENDARY PLANT with an INTIMIDATING SKULL MASK and the ability to THROW FIERY DEATH FROM ITS HANDS. CONTRACT HORRIFYING DISEASES. Go to THE DEATHLANDS and discover that THE DEATHLANDS are called THE DEATHLANDS because they will KILL YOU DEAD. HACK OFF A ROBOT’S HEAD AND EAT IT. Get into a SLEDGEHAMMER DUEL with a ‘ROIDED-OUT SUPERCANNIBAL. Be SO TECHNOLOGICALLY ILLITERATE that you BREAK A BOX OF CRAYONS attempting to figure out what it is. Be SO TECHNOLOGICALLY GIFTED that you can make an ACID GRENADE out of a PLASTIC TREE and a FOLDING CHAIR. Build your own FLAMETHROWER. Build your own LASER GUN. Build your own HANDHELD NUCLEAR BOMB and BLOW YOURSELF UP WITH IT. Collect MAGMA in a CANTEEN. Pour MAGMA into a pool of ACID to see what happens. DRINK MAGMA. TELEPATHICALLY LOCATE an enemy and HATE IT TO DEATH with your TERRIFYING BRAIN SORCERY. Have your LEGS CUT OFF and then REGROW YOUR LEGS and pick up your previous legs and EAT YOUR OWN LEGS. Encounter your EVIL TWIN and then summon six of your own GOOD TWINS to fight your evil twin’s SIX EVIL TWIN TWINS in a FOURTEEN-WAY PSYCHIC LASER DEATH RAVE and then BURN TO DEATH when all of the combined PYROKINETIC MIND FIRE from all of the TIME CLONES causes the ENTIRE MAP TO COMBUST AND MELT.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Where can I learn more about this "Qud" and its caverns?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
Google is usually where I start, but I guess you can use Bing if you want to jump straight to the erotic fanart.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

10 bucks for an unfinished game with ascii graphics.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

rodbeard posted:

10 bucks for an constantly updated goon made game with pixel art and sound coming.
FTFY

https://youtu.be/Qqz0p_kiDIQ

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:wow:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Never mind goon project being synonymous with failure, it's been on steam a year and has no graphics, sound, or end.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I suck a dick while high
I cum in your mommas pussy while drinking piss
I fart in your general direction
I eat your dads scrotum

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Didn't Caves of Qud used to be free?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

cock hero flux posted:

Didn't Caves of Qud used to be free?

There's still a free version you can download from the Freehold Games website, but it's no longer getting updates. The version with tiles and new areas and poo poo is only on Steam.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

PSYCHIC LASER DEATH RAVE 

Mods, please, I implore you.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

rodbeard posted:

Never mind goon project being synonymous with failure, it's been on steam a year and has no graphics, sound, or end.

one of these things is true

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

qntm posted:

Conway's Game Of Second Life

pfs Write posted:

i guess with enough attempts the cellular automata will eventually form a large breasted cat person

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

itll form into a male yosposter?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Mel Mudkiper posted:

*drinks tap water*

*doesn't die*

Now let me tell you about how the government doesn't work

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

guess he doesn't live in flint

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tetracube posted:

guess he doesn't live in flint

It does take a little while

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Well, obviously if the water was toxic then the dead people would sue the water company

Or figure out that it was tainted water causing their chronic health problems thanks to the efforts of the competitive market place in totally independent water quality testers

loving statists

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
No no, a rational actor would realize that polluting the water would harm their reputation and be a net loss in the long run, and then just not do it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
gently caress y'all we've been casting wack this whole time

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm not sure if a case of government-sponsored water poisoning is necessarily the best argument against lolbertarians. :shrug:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm not sure if a case of government-sponsored water poisoning is necessarily the best argument against lolbertarians. :shrug:

Well see when a 2 billion dollar repair is too expensive for the federal government due to capitalist obstructionism, some inspiring entrepreneur will come in and fix it and pass that 2 billion dollars in savings onto the people.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Agreed, everybody dying is a good thing so it definitely works in their favor.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Also, think about how much more affordable those homes are now that their water is killing them. Everyone talks about lowerin housing prices but nobody ever does anything about it.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Concerned Citizen posted:

getting a lot of people to fart on command seems challenging

Al! posted:

ive got one on deck p much at all times

Thoguh posted:

But enough about your posting.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Hello Spaceman posted:

you're supposed to prevent wrist pain not promote it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i didn't get that the first time i saw it, and now i want to kill that poster with an axe

you are complicit in this