Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

emdash posted:

i went to hs with this guy's kid

he/she cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

did he give all reports in shouting too

hahaha no, sadly. that would have been a big enhancement

Kumo posted:

he/she cool?

he was fine as far as i remember. this was 14-18 years ago, as I am kinda old

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Its hilarious to call a black man salty to deflect your own privilege and demean the frustration and distrust by people who reflect the frustrations and worry of our futures, by people who are just more annoyingly vocal and less tactful as a majority of us.

But continue to pat yourself on the back for being a good boy democrat who never breaks the rules.

you had a big meltdown because someone didn't know the governor of CT's backstory, you are literally why the phrase salty exists

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

rscott posted:

SEIU can get hosed though, they're a pretty lovely union

Aren't they one of the only unions that is growing?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I can't figure it out from the schedule; how many events is this from Bernie and Michelle?

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
These "progressive" racists are loving dumb.

FYI: Liberals can be racist as gently caress too.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I would love if some white dude comes up and was just like "I had a middle class life with no strife ok bye"

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006
Just being reminded how little white kids with better computers and more money than me actually give a poo poo about me or democracy to help those like me. It's really just about being right and posting funny salt references to pat yourself on the back on the internet.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I would love if some white dude comes up and was just like "I had a middle class life with no strife ok bye"

Where is the pathos in that?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

bernie sanders wanted them to do it, bernie is silencing bernie apparently

Bernie was declared an enemy of the revolution this morning.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Just being reminded how little white kids with better computers and more money than me actually give a poo poo about me or democracy to help those like me. It's really just about being right and posting funny salt references to pat yourself on the back on the internet.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Just tuned in.

Have they done the same as the RNC, and just been piledriving Trump over and over again? Or is Hillary's name coming up more than Donalds?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Gangsta Boogie posted:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

Just tuned in.

Have they done the same as the RNC, and just been piledriving Trump over and over again? Or is Hillary's name coming up more than Donalds?

Hard to tell over all the booing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

'I uh, I grew up in the burbs...stable family...had some good friends...and uh...yea here I am...go Clinton?'

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Fulchrum posted:

Just tuned in.

Kinda both actually, they've been doing these fun tiny clips between speakers of stupid poo poo Trump's said.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Just tuned in.

It's been a mix of piledriving Trump and talking up Hillary. I'd say it opened with a lot more talk about Hillary than Trump and is now a mix of talking up Hillary and contrasting her with Trump

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I told you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Somebody post a picture of Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie, with Bernie photoshopped out Yahzov-style

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Oh hey, American National Soccer Team chants.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

It's "I believe that we will win" :colbert:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Can I request the next salt pic be Verruca Salt in mid blueberry form?

EDIT: I'd do it, but I'm afraid I'd a-salt the wrong person. :v:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gangsta Boogie posted:

you're sticking up for people that are trying to sabotage the person running against the man who wants to deport you all at gunpoint

so counterpoint: gently caress you

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Fulchrum posted:

Just tuned in.

For the most part it's been what Hillary's policies are and why people should vote for her. Some occasional jabs at trump.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Its hilarious to call a black man salty to deflect your own privilege and demean the frustration and distrust by people who reflect the frustrations and worry of our futures, by people who are just more annoyingly vocal and less tactful as a majority of us.

But continue to pat yourself on the back for being a good boy democrat who never breaks the rules.

I am just as black as you and you are salty. Sorry.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Wow I haven't seen someone try to start an "I believe that we can win" chant since high school

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
hey look its glenn beck without the crazy eyes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

your wish is my command

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Take charge Glenn Beck.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

How about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Veruca was the one that got attacked by squirrels :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kumo posted:

Take charge Glenn Beck.

more like presidential assassin Drew Carey

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nitrousoxide posted:

For the most part it's been what Hillary's policies are and why people should vote for her. Some occasional jabs at trump.

That sounds about the normal level. I was just wondering if it would descend into the same thing it had in the RNC, where the word size map had Hillary as the biggest thing there, and zTrumps name as big as his hands.

THey don't have to completely fail to talk about Trump, just not fail to talk about Hillary. And it sounds like they're definitely doing that.

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

you had a big meltdown because someone didn't know the governor of CT's backstory, you are literally why the phrase salty exists

Big meltdown? Pretty sure it was only you all overreacting on me laughing that he didnt know about his own governor's disability that is common knowledge if you know of the governor which most people in the tri state area are aware of. But that set you off on trying to think up every example you could draw to make it a bigger deal than saying he doesnt know something simple and unique.

All I did is call people on hypocrisy and toxicity. And all that's happening is you few are proving me correct.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gangsta Boogie posted:

I'm a black man that earned his better computer and more money, and I'm here to tell you that you should probably stop sticking up for people who would cause Trump to win and it wouldn't hurt their lily white lives in the least.

Also, gently caress you.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Josh Lyman posted:

It's "I believe that we will win" :colbert:

This is The Worst

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

I am just as black as you and you are salty. Sorry.

i actually do think it's interesting that presumably non-black people are dogpiling a black guy with black slang tbh

edit: that said he's pressed as hell lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

That was:

Fluffdaddy fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 26, 2016

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gangsta Boogie posted:

overreacting on me laughing that he didnt know about his own governor's disability that is common knowledge if you know of the governor which most people in the tri state area are aware of.

I am not from Connecticut bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
That was a pretty sweet burn

• Locked thread