Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

SquadronROE posted:

I'm really curious as to what the protesters yelling "No Unity No Trust" think they're going to accomplish by doing this. Do they really think they're going to get Bernie to win the nomination? Or are they basically just being dumb and not thinking past "Hey! I don't like Hillary!"

FIGHT THE POWER BRO THEY CANNOT SILENCE US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

SquadronROE posted:

Or are they basically just being dumb and not thinking past "Hey! I don't like Hillary!"

There you go

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Is this where we boogeyman Trump to elect the white lady.

Also shouldnt you be more mad about the war widow having her husband scammed into dying?

Vilerats Mom
Jul 23, 2016

by Shine

SquadronROE posted:

I'm really curious as to what the protesters yelling "No Unity No Trust" think they're going to accomplish by doing this. Do they really think they're going to get Bernie to win the nomination?

Yes they think that there is a conspiracy to have Bernie still be the candidate. These people are absolutely crazy.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fulchrum posted:

Holy gently caress. A military widow scammed by the opposing candidates phony university.

You must have missed when they played clips of him making GBS threads on disabled reporters before bringing out a disabled daughter of immigrant parents who gave a hell of a speech.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
At this point it's just a handful of human garbage types making GBS threads things up, they should just purge them and be done with it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Fowl posted:

He's also a charter school guy.

Yea this is my only actual issue with him, gently caress charter schools and him playing the 'no no it's about giving people options' angle is gross.

also gently caress yes Michelle time

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I can't wait for President Booker

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

SquadronROE posted:

I'm really curious as to what the protesters yelling "No Unity No Trust" think they're going to accomplish by doing this. Do they really think they're going to get Bernie to win the nomination? Or are they basically just being dumb and not thinking past "Hey! I don't like Hillary!"

I wonder if part of the fire is being fueled by the Jane Sanders' hot mic comment, so some protesters think there is still a chance to get a Bernie option in the general.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
O snap yall

Its MICHELLE TIME

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Mel Mudkiper posted:

FIGHT THE POWER BRO THEY CANNOT SILENCE US

They need to find where these guys are and cut the mics

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Michelle Obama rules

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

SquadronROE posted:

Wanna see how far they can push it before the building reaction surrounding them takes place.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
if these fuckers boo michelle

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
IS IT TIME!?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The one thing I will miss the most about Obama is Michelle

One of the all time great First Ladies

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
MOVE OVER HERE COMES THE QUEEN

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat
Yessssss Michelle
Kill it, FLOTUS

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Are the Bernie Bros going to tell Michelle that black lives matter?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

You must have missed when they played clips of him making GBS threads on disabled reporters before bringing out a disabled daughter of immigrant parents who gave a hell of a speech.

....wow. How in the hell do they manage to find people so perfect?

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

hhhat posted:

O snap yall

Its MICHELLE TIME

Can't wait! :allears:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shillary posted:

They need to find where these guys are and cut their throats

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Shillary posted:

They need to find where these guys are and cut the mics

They did, they keep running around to find different mics, apparently

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

hhhat posted:

Just kick out the bros

They will convert after wild throes of emotion on the convention floor when they hear the word of the one true Bern. Just like any tent revival.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Michelle owns

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I want to see the First Lady suplex a BernieBro.

You know she could

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It amazes me that there are people out there who don't think Michelle is awesome.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
GET YOUR FREAK ON

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I am fatter now than when Michelle Obama became FLOTUS.

What a failure :colbert:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
... This music

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Axel Serenity posted:

You know she could

someone tries a chant and she just dives into the crowd

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Wonder if she'll reference Melania ripping her off.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've got pretty low expectations of the people who chanted over Eli Cummings opening things up with a story of his father as a sharecropper, and his experiences as an early civil rights leader and how it relates to the current climate of growing white nationalism.

Hopefully they cram it.

Oh god that song

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

GOATFLOATUS

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I'm sure Philly got some batteries for them if they do.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Axel Serenity posted:

You know she could

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Fulchrum posted:

Wonder if she'll reference Melania ripping her off.

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

FLOTUS! :swoon:

• Locked thread