Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I know I'm supposed to be laughing at the guy in the bowtie but the lady on the bottom right has me in stitches.

loving gauged ears too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

hope is a mistake

Well this was entertaining. I'm disappointed Sanders didn't make it a spectacle but I suppose the convention isn't over yet. I'll be curious to see if Clinton can ignite the room in nearly the same way.

As always, I encourage all of you to do the moral thing this election season and vote third party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7qWQ5dBmA

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So the big takeawy from the first day of both conventions was Michelle Obama's speech.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

I meant the satanist guy but this is an A+ gif too, thanks.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
a good convention

too long tho, imo

i will now brew some chamomile tea and relax

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

BUSH 2112 posted:

Poll just came out that only shows Clinton trailing Trump by two points in Georgia. Georgia.

...link?

I have trouble believing that one given the national trend has been pushing the race closer.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Why do we dislike Chuck Schumer?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Well, gently caress Hillary. Burn it all down. :)

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Blue Star posted:

Butthurt white person spotted

You just watched four hours of people giving a bunch of real good speeches about how we have to work together and how solidarity is the only way we win and this is the poo poo you've got?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

Israel.

Also a dick, but not in a fun way like Harry Reid is.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

hope is a mistake

a lesson your parents learned well

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rscott posted:

You just watched four hours of people giving a bunch of real good speeches about how we have to work together and how solidarity is the only way we win and this is the poo poo you've got?

LOL I didnt watch the convention, XD

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

He's Amy Schumer's uncle, and he's basically wall street corruption poured into a suit and given high office.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Here's that Bernie or Buster I wanted to be gif'd

https://vine.co/v/5KzaI6KKOqa

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Josh Lyman posted:

you know why

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

axeil posted:

Israel.

Also a dick, but not in a fun way like Harry Reid is.

also banks

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Anyone else seeing this bernout on MSNBC? Her objections to Hillary are pretty hilarious.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

We love Bernie so much that we can't possibly listen to his recommendation

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Fulchrum posted:

So the big takeawy from the first day of both conventions was Michelle Obama's speech.

:drat:

Kumo posted:

Well, gently caress Hillary. Burn it all down. :)

So, go vote for Jill Stein? :byewhore:

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006
Weird how many non whites they keep showing crying and holding up Bernie signs. Very weird.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Oh my god these Bernouts on MSNBC. It's like they didn't even listen to Bernie's speech at all.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Someone absolutely needs to pair this with the Thor's Hammer scene from Age of Ultron.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
"If Bernie told me something today, I would trust Bernie" Bernie supporter on MSNBC who said she isn't voting for HIllary after Bernie said to.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Guy A. Person posted:

We love Bernie so much that we can't possibly listen to his recommendation

It is not easy to put your faith in things when you're young and watch that faith be destroyed. We all learn compromise, and it's not often by choice.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Well, yes, but that's not why I dislike him. I like banks.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Spacebump posted:

"If Bernie told me something today,I would trust Bernie" Bernie supporter on MSNBC who said she isn't voting for HIllary after Bernie said to.

Clearly a Shillary plant to discredit Bernie supporters.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
I hope everyone with salty hearts and high blood pressure takes a nice deep breath of fresh air, reads a good book, drinks their favorite drink, and goes to sleep content tonight.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Weird how many non whites they keep showing crying and holding up Bernie signs. Very weird.

It's so weird, it's almost like anecdote isn't statistical evidence. I just can't believe it's not butter. :shrug:

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Anderson Cooper just said that the DNC people were passing the blue Bernie signs out before the speech. That was nice of them :)

Yeah, I noticed that during a moment they looked out at the crowd when Warren was speaking.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Uncomfortable stereotypes aside, doesn't Schumer fellate Wall Street every chance he gets? I mean, senior NY senator, kinda have to to get the money for reelection, but still.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rollofthedice posted:

I hope everyone with salty hearts and high blood pressure takes a nice deep breath of fresh air, reads a good book, drinks their favorite drink, and goes to sleep content tonight.

I hope they all die

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
The last two MSNBC interviewees are totally voting for Hillary.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

axeil posted:

Well, yes, but that's not why I dislike him. I like banks.

smh

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

stone cold posted:

Anyone else seeing this bernout on MSNBC? Her objections to Hillary are pretty hilarious.

One after another and getting worse. They didn't let Bern on til 10:30!

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So Bernie worked for over a year, raised a shitload of money, worked his rear end off, went from having little support to having 46% of delegates, changed the fabric of the Democratic party, is partially responsible for the most progressive platform in a good while, but because he didn't win, a small number of his supporters are willing to write all that work off.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Spacebump posted:

"If Bernie told me something today, I would trust Bernie" Bernie supporter on MSNBC who said she isn't voting for HIllary after Bernie said to.

I get the feeling these kids internalized everything their talk-radio listening parents said while they were growing up.

e: about Hillary anyway.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Haha what? Anyone got a link to this?

I think this is the one I was referring to. Looks like it didn't happen :(

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-abcarian-scotus-20140505-column.html

The planned prayer:

quote:

"Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. Let us reason our solutions with agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true. Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is Done. Hail Satan."

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
All of these Bernie supporters on MSNBC are demanding Hillary make concessions to Bernie after Bernie just gave a speech listing Hillary's concessions.

"Bernie was barely represented on this stage"
Reporter brings up Bernie gave a speech
Supporter gets angry at the time Bernie went on.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Spacebump posted:

Well I've been following Bernie for about a year and a half because my English degree isn't really working out and I have no skills...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

So, go vote for Jill Stein? :byewhore:

lol i will kill you and gently caress the body :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread