Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Rebochan posted:

This is a great counterpoint to the bullshit at the RNC where they cheered that Freddie Grey's killers got off.

Really? They... No, of course they did. Goddammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Spacedad posted:

I'm only offended by the lack of intelligence on the sign.

Unless it's a satire or prank. If so, well played.

She ugly as poo poo

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

not by a long shot, they're not being used to say 'Trump PRETTY MUCH murdered our kids, and if you support him you're supporting a murderer', they're speaking in support of someone who genuinely went to them as an advocate.

another important difference: what happened in Benghazi was unfortunate, but it happened in the line of duty-an attack on an embassy is always a possibility that everyone involved knew about and expected- and probably couldn't have been avoided. These mother;'s children did not expect them to die in America in a time of peace... and each incident was COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Koalas March posted:

yeah that & Mike Brown sparked BLM, it's just lovely that we live in this racist rear end country in the first loving place and I'm tired of seeing black bodies brutalized and murdered in cold blood

Between the World and Me put the whole thing in such incredible perspective for my dumb white rear end and I still consider that book a gift

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat
These women have such tremendous strength coming out here tonight. I can't imagine how exahausting it must be for them

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Asnorban posted:

How the hell don't you have Janelle Monae and Wondaland come out to do Hell You Talmbout now? Middle aged white american male's heads would have collectively gone.

They will collectively go at this as well

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hey guys

SSNeoman posted:

I'll gladly eat my words if people approach this with tact though.

here

Happy to report that I am eating my words like a bitchboi

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If they show pictures of the victims on the big screen I am gonna bawl like crazy

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

Howd you kno its me?!?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

resurgam40 posted:

another important difference: what happened in Benghazi was unfortunate, but it happened in the line of duty-an attack on an embassy is always a possibility that everyone involved knew about and expected- and probably couldn't have been avoided. These mother;'s children did not expect them to die in America in a time of peace... and each incident was COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.

Yea that as well, as horrible as it was no one at Benghazi didn't at least have a bit of knowledge that 'hey you're in loving Libya on a US embassy, poo poo may go down'. We shouldn't live in a world where black mothers and their kids have to also accept 'you're a minority in America, poo poo may go down'.

or in other words

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/758096868995915776

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If they show pictures of the victims on the big screen I am gonna bawl like crazy

oh god that would break me I'm already like

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Man DNC you need to give us like five minutes ok

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

Never heard Bill give a campaign speech before. What should I expect?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's a parley tactic because Republicans are well aware that it's their policies which led to Benghazi, but whoah hey look at the time

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

What a powerful and emotional segment.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gently caress yeah Cecile Richards

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hey its Cecille Richards the lady who won't leave my loving inbox alone

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Cecil Richards time. let me gather up my tissues

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Pastrymancy posted:

Never heard Bill give a campaign speech before. What should I expect?

Expect it to own.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

gently caress yeah Cecile Richards

I really, really miss her mom.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Koalas March posted:

this can be taken in multiple ways.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Checking the schedule, looks like a bunch of nothing until Bill.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

this can be taken in multiple ways.

idgi

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Koalas March posted:

Cecil Richards

FAUXTON posted:

Cecile Richards

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Cecille Richards

lol

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I clearly missed something. I left when the Police chief guy was talking, got some booze and a few things at the store. What happened?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fetal tissues

AKA the latest bullshit allegation the shitters are using to try and kill women.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dirt posted:

I clearly missed something. I left when the Police chief guy was talking, got some booze and a few things at the store. What happened?

the soul of america

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

fetal tissues

AKA the latest bullshit allegation the shitters are using to try and kill women.

oooh lmao. I meant I need to pull myself together from crying.

but hey, PP has taken plenty of tissue from me in the past and I'm loving thankful for it

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wikipedia posted:

Cecile Richards

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Meanwhile at the RNC:

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey its Cecille Richards the lady who won't leave my loving inbox alone

Keeps askin' me for money too! which I give, sometimes

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Koalas March posted:

She is an awesome woman; after that Congressional panel poo poo on her over Planned Parenthood she's only become even more popular.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I'm going to look up some Ann Richards quotes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

resurgam40 posted:

Keeps askin' me for money too! which I give, sometimes

I am a monthly donor and she's still like "yo serious though how about some more"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

was that supposed to be a cover of barracuda

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong
Lena, that dress is not flattering

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
"According to Donald Trump, I'm probably like a two."

"And according to Donald Trump, I'm probably a rapist."

Good bit.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Lena gonna explain to everyone how sushi is cultural appropriation.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Good burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Reddit must be white hot with rage right now.

• Locked thread