Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Same.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Cumslut1895 posted:

Are you saying your mistake counts as racism on the part of the company that made the drink?

you don't actually have to be a racist to be racist, this goes double for corporations and my loving mom and dad who don't understand me

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

you don't actually have to be a racist to be racist, this goes double for corporations and my loving mom and dad who don't understand me

that's racist

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You people loving suck

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am of course referring to the Jews

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Oldpainless?

More like oldjewless.

dumb stupid idiot
Nov 4, 2015

REALLY NOT
FEELIN UP
TO IT RIGHT
NOW. SORRY.

:h:
more like oldtactless

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
more like oldjudenhass

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Hey, I was told to bring over this blue ribbon for "Most Cool and Goodest about Racism and Tolerance Stuff," who was the winner in this comedy forum thread?

Content:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Who thought the two guys jerking each other off was the correct cover photo

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Goodpancakes posted:

Who thought the two guys jerking each other off was the correct cover photo

It's not the real photo but let's face it, it's one of those times a photoshop is more accurate than the original.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

It's not the real photo but let's face it, it's one of those times a photoshop is more accurate than the original.

Should have went all in and converted Texas to Penn State. Unless there is also rampant boy touching in the Texas program. Never mind, there is probably rampant boy touching in the Texas program. Carry on!

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-rocketeer-is-finally-getting-a-sequel-and-with-an-1784457213

Maybe someone here can help me with this. There was a picture of cat that was posted here a looong time ago. It was of a cat in a pirate costume, and it was the most pathetic looking cat I've ever seen. It was slightly wall eyed and looked like it didn't have two brain cells to rub together. Google search gives me what you would expect, so I figured id try here where someone might know exactly what I'm talking about and has it saved off.

I need it to settle an argument...

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

dumb stupid idiot posted:

more like oldtactless

Excuse me?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Rasmus posted:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-rocketeer-is-finally-getting-a-sequel-and-with-an-1784457213

Maybe someone here can help me with this. There was a picture of cat that was posted here a looong time ago. It was of a cat in a pirate costume, and it was the most pathetic looking cat I've ever seen. It was slightly wall eyed and looked like it didn't have two brain cells to rub together. Google search gives me what you would expect, so I figured id try here where someone might know exactly what I'm talking about and has it saved off.

lurk more

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rasmus posted:

This?

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I'm already at maximum lurk. I think the image was in previous "PYF funny Pictures" threads that have been depreciated, which I don't have access nor the inclination to search through.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Rasmus posted:

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

drat, you matched my description to the letter. Unfortunately no. It was a black cat and it was wearing a peg leg. I wasn't sure if its leg was just stuffed into it or that cat was actually missing a leg. By the overall condition of the cat, I would say the latter.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

The Ape of Naples posted:

This one, however, is not a photoshop.

Mapei is a multinational corporation based in Italy that sells construction products. Why they sent this out as the cover for their quarterly magazine I have no idea.

Somewhat Nachos
Oct 18, 2004

#wifematerial

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Rasmus posted:

I'm already at maximum lurk. I think the image was in previous "PYF funny Pictures" threads that have been depreciated, which I don't have access nor the inclination to search through.

I think there is a thread dedicated to this.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1903899&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AFewBricksShy posted:

Mapei is a multinational corporation based in Italy that sells construction products. Why they sent this out as the cover for their quarterly magazine I have no idea.

I'm sure it's my undiagnosed dyslexia but drat it if the word "rape" doesn't pop out at me. Though I see it every time I read Goofus and Gallant so maybe it's some other issue. I dunno.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cat face look like stung by bee

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Rasmus posted:

I bet this is it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ruzihm posted:

I bet this is it.

Is this it?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Eh, it's not pissing and making GBS threads on the ceiling of a bathroom. Thanks though

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Isn't this an anime free zone?? M-m-m-mods???

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
cat has huuuge lips

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Remember the georgia court transcript from earlier? (Suck my dick, fuckman)

Well this happened:

https://youtu.be/DXB988kF3hI

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

AFewBricksShy posted:

To let the upper management of other companies know they still offer "special play dates." :aatrek:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Rasmus posted:

it was the most pathetic looking cat I've ever seen.

Wow, you fuckin wrecked that cat

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

http://i.imgur.com/VhRIIA0.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

yeah, c'mon, just try some cocaine.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

The Bananana posted:

yeah, c'mon, just try some cocaine.

Go on. First one's free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

:nws:

• Locked thread