Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

NickRoweFillea posted:

Let me play 3DS games on my television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im a little disappointed that the NX isnt just a cable that goes through your wiiU for bigscreen 3ds gaming+texture filters

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

if I could gently caress my 3ds, hell... I would.

Love plus asked me to kiss my ds and i was happy to do it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

minish cap is a brilliant game
It's in my top 3 Zeldas, with Wind Waker and Link To The Past.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1COByJt4WXw lo quiero

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

hollering at the screen like a 5 year old at a toy commercial: I want that !!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's in my top 3 Zeldas, with Wind Waker and Link To The Past.

:agreed:

I wish the Link's Awakening were on Wii U VC though

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I'm ok with no BC as long as they make a super Mario maker with access to all the existing levels

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Also I hope they finally unify the virtual console purchases and have some sort of upgrade path if not just straight up having 3ds/wiiu stuff Just Work. They have a real account system now there's no excuse

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive been optimistically looking forward to the great unification of the nintendo eshop ever since indie devs started pushing for crossbuy between wii u and 3ds

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Soral posted:

ive been optimistically looking forward to the great unification of the nintendo eshop ever since indie devs started pushing for crossbuy between wii u and 3ds

they can do it but a lot of them don't want to since nintendo's got no way set up to buy a game and have it activate on both accounts. instead they just have to give you a code for the alternate version and a lot of people just give the codes away to friends or resell them so devs lose sales. nintendo's fault basically

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

goferchan posted:

they can do it but a lot of them don't want to since nintendo's got no way set up to buy a game and have it activate on both accounts. instead they just have to give you a code for the alternate version and a lot of people just give the codes away to friends or resell them so devs lose sales. nintendo's fault basically

theres another way to do it but its also exploitable on wii u

the real main reason theres no crossbuy is there arent many indie games that are even available for both

Soral
May 30, 2009

there are loads of virtual console titles on the eshop that have been released for multiple systems

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
i meant actual indie games, vc is a differnt thing where its just nintendo being dumb about licensing

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I hope Nintendo gives me two hundred dollars for not flaming them online

If anything, you should be giving them two hundred dollars.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lately I've been covertly pocketing dollars and cents from this charity jar at a grocery store by me while I'm being ringed up. They're none the wiser and Shiggy gets a little somethin' extra to make zelda BOTW that much more pretty.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nintendo's getting a cool $17.98 from me today. Kirby Mass Attack is out on Wii U and Kirby’s Dream Course just hit the new 3DS.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i feel guilty for purchasing a used amiibo yesterday

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Evil Eagle posted:

Nintendo's getting a cool $17.98 from me today. Kirby Mass Attack is out on Wii U and Kirby’s Dream Course just hit the new 3DS.

Dream Course FTW

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Dream Course FTW

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*bellowing to the heavens* NINTENDOOOOOOOOOO

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*quietly, to self* nintendo

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
same but loud always

nintendo.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

goferchan posted:

Dream Course FTW

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I got an update that they added some of my all time favorite games to the SNES virtual console on 3ds but I didn't bother clicking on it because I've already bought them on the Wii and paid the upgrade fee on the Wii U eshop and I assume they want me to pay full price to buy them again.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

goferchan posted:

Dream Course FTW

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i dont own a new 3ds fugg u nintendo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

I got an update that they added some of my all time favorite games to the SNES virtual console on 3ds but I didn't bother clicking on it because I've already bought them on the Wii and paid the upgrade fee on the Wii U eshop and I assume they want me to pay full price to buy them again.

i guess ur too savvy for them to pull a fast one on you. :P

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[in the sega voice] nintendo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

[in the sega voice] nintendo

This is blasphemy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like all the way Miku says Sega

Soral
May 30, 2009

sometimes when i boot up a nintendo game i say "nintendo!" out loud in the voices from animal crossing that says nintendo when you boot it up

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMokZN9u6M

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

*in mario voice while drinking whiskey and gaming* "LEt's a-go make another drink-a!!! YIPEE! YA HAAAA!"

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GRH0Q43u8g

i got it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have the plasma beam now. i have the whole world in front of me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just jumped on the eshop and theres a turbografx-16 section now (r-type, bonks adventure and new adventure island)

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

i just jumped on the eshop and theres a turbografx-16 section now (r-type, bonks adventure and new adventure island)

The Wii had that. I think I spent like $100 on the Wii VC because I'm an idiot

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ya i looked it up and it lloks like theyre porting lots of the wii ones so i hope rondo of blood is up soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rondo of blood is sooooo sick.