Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dexo posted:

Hillary's gotta walk out to Takeover if she's gonna put Trump on the Summer Jam screen like that.

Hillary is seated in a high back chair, swirling a single malt, neet, while watching a montage reel projected on the wall across from her of all the poo poo republicans have said about her and her family over the decades. Every hour they bring in some college republican they've rounded up wearing only white boxers and a black hood with the likeness of Limbaugh screen printed on it. They stand him there to the side of the flickering screen and hand her the gold plated glock that use to belong to Qaddafi and quickly leave the room. The young man finally breaks his silence by asking where he is when all the sudden they hear a chain of shots ring out barely masking the wail of a mother who has just lost her only child screaming "WHO'S THE FIRST DOG NOW MOTHER FUCKER" followed only by a rapid succession of high pitched clicks as the gun has no more bullets to fire into the heap of now dead flesh on the floor. They know to wait 5 minutes before entering the room, and before them is Hillary, still sitting in the high back chair, slowly swirling her glass, staring intently at the flashes of color before her. The reel stops, the projection goes to white, she swallows the last bit if liquid fire and walks out on stage where she hears a song from her youth... 5 to 1 by The Doors made hip again for the younger audience. She pauses, the corner of her mouth raises to a smile, and then walks out into the bright lights of the convention.

A Winner is Jew fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Man, if our politics took place in the wrestling reality, they might actually be a little more functional, tbh

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A Winner is Jew posted:

Hillary is seated in a high back chair, swirling a single malt, neet, while watching a montage reel projected on the wall across from her of all the poo poo republicans have said about her and her family over the decades. Every hour they bring in some college republican they've rounded up wearing only white boxers and a black hood with the likeness of Limbaugh screen printed on it. They stand him there to the side of the flickering screen and hand her the gold plated glock that use to belong to Qaddafi and quickly leave the room. The young man finally breaks his silence by asking where he is when all the sudden they hear a chain of shots ring out barely masking the wail of a mother who has just lost her only child screaming "WHO'S THE FIRST DOG NOW MOTHER FUCKER" followed only by a rapid succession of high pitched clicks as the gun has no more bullets to fire into the heap of now dead flesh on the floor. They know to wait 5 minutes before entering the room, and before them is Hillary, still sitting in the high back chair, slowly swirling her glass, staring intently at the flashes of color before her. The reel stops, the projection goes to white, she swallows the last bit if liquid fire and walks out on stage where she hears a song from her youth... 5 to 1 by The Doors made hip again for the younger audience. She pauses, the corner of her mouth raises to a smile, and then walks out into the bright lights of the convention.

this is an actual thing that you wrote

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

this is an actual thing that you wrote

It's called humor.

Something you wouldn't know the first loving thing about.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Remember that if elected, it will be the DoJ of President Clinton likely investigating the Title IX failings/coverup of Baylor University and former President/Chancellor Kenneth Starr. Yes, that Ken Starr.

:quagmire:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

go3 posted:

Remember that if elected, it will be the DoJ of President Clinton likely investigating the Title IX failings/coverup of Baylor University and former President/Chancellor Kenneth Starr. Yes, that Ken Starr.

oh poo poo good point

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

go3 posted:

The Purge: Election Year. :getin:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

go3 posted:

May death come swiftly to her enemies!

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/politico/status/758731017456791556

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Typo posted:

I read kyle's book and holy poo poo he's self-congratulatory as gently caress like at one point he's all like "so yeah my squad is trying to get a kill with every weapon we got issued" and I was like wtf does this guy think this is COD irl?
Well, how else are you going to unlock all those special camos? :colbert:

Anybody who claimed they shot victims of a natural disaster on American soil should have been immediately discounted as a psychopath and shunned every time he appeared outside of his home but..

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/mollyesque/status/758487079663702016

Is Tim Kaine even real

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

John Popper for Secretary of Outdoor Music Festivals.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Ok this part in particular has 100% won me over:

quote:

"Some of the things he says about me, my response is, quote, yawn, close quote but this is a -- it's a dangerous race," Kaine said, turning serious. "It's an existential choice for the country about, do you want to bring torture back? In Virginia we care a lot about religious liberty. Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, people should be able to worship the way they want or not and they shouldn’t be preferred or punished."

Kaine, who served as a Catholic missionary in Honduras, added, "When Donald Trump says you know what, we’re gonna change after 240 years and we’re gonna start punishing people because of their religion? And if it's Mormons this week—I mean, if it’s Muslims this week it could be Mormons next week. We gotta fight to beat him."

So perfect.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

He literally sounds like what the Onion makes Joe Biden out to be.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

SpaceDrake posted:

Man, if our politics took place in the wrestling reality, they might actually be a little more functional, tbh

After watching his last speech Obama's finisher would clearly the be the BURRRRRNIIIIIING HAAAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfsmKdh5YAk

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Dexo posted:

He literally sounds like what the Onion makes Joe Biden out to be.
Tim Kaine tried marijuana once and didn't like it, but he trusts you and just wants you to be responsible.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNwdhK5UKec

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
John Oliver on Tim Kaine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jYBKg-7_8

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Trabisnikof posted:

Ok this part in particular has 100% won me over:

I was a fan of

quote:

"But look, basic civics, 50 states. You have to give a guy a break who's only into politics the last few months and not that well-informed,"

Its such a golly gee dagger

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
I want maximum hilarity from the Trump bashing in Hillary's speech tonight -- if her speech is one minute longer than The Donald's and has a minute's more applause, that would be great because you know it would enrage him after that commercial he put out after his speech.

The even better response would be something akin to 'and just so The Donald knows, it isn't how long you speak for, it's the words you say.'

The perfect response would be for her to come out to all the music and wave at the crowd and take five or 10 minutes absorbing the applause at the podium, have a picture of Trump come up on the main screen, have her look at it and say 'this guy?!', cackle and laugh and walk away from the podium shaking her head, waving to the crowd as a soaring orchestral score plays her off...

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

His line about Muslims this week and Mormons next week has to be an intentional bullhorn pointed at Utah. I don't know what's more hilarious, that Trump could lose Utah to Johnson or that Georgia is inching towards battleground status.

e:

Odds that John Olvier has already invited him on to his show with the stipulation that he has to do a harmonica solo for him?

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 28, 2016

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Christ

https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/758723081628254210

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Evil Fluffy posted:

Odds that John Olvier has already invited him on to his show with the stipulation that he has to do a harmonica solo for him?

If there is any justice in the world, he'll do it. And immediately after Hillary says 'we need this man for president' and switches titles with him.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Stupid loving idiotic children. Won't have to look for the crying baby tonight because it'll be right up there front and centre. Hopefully they get moved somehow.

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat

When's that “fart-in” scheduled again

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Showing up early just helps the DNC officials filter out the normal Bernie delegates from the crazies.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
It's insane just how blind the Bernie Bros (at the convention) are to their own antics now. It's a objective fact that anything they do tonight will have no effect other than giving conservatives something to laugh at and diminish whatever point they at one point wanted to make.

And yet they still do it. Hmm.

e: don't be surprised to see them throw poo poo at Hillary/on the stage.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
I hope none of them are using fart powder for their shart-in, cause that stuff will straight up make you poo poo your pants.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Why can't they just pull their loving credentials already?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I would be genuinely surprised if the DNC just sits back and lets this happen

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

e: don't be surprised to see them throw poo poo at Hillary/on the stage.

The electrical arcs from the Secret Service tazers would probably short out the entire arena if they tried something like that. It's been awhile since we've seen those guys in action, I'm kind of curious to see what it would be like...

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

They can, and should, pull the credentials of anyone who follows through on this. After last night no one is on their side anymore. Keeping a few hundred dumbasses from bitching on the internet is not worth potentially marring Hillary's biggest speech of the election.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why can't they just pull their loving credentials already?

Because that looks way worse and actually gets news time. Supression and all of that.

If they just let them boo, and Hillary handles it well it's nullified. Outside of the usual suspects anyway.

And she has to know and have preparations for the booing.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

They may send in Sanders to to talk them down, but I doubt they'll listen to him.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Dexo posted:

Because that looks way worse and actually gets news time. Supression and all of that.

If they just let them boo, and Hillary handles it well it's nullified. Outside of the usual suspects anyway.

They could always just reseat them.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hilarity would be if the DNC sent out that message just to round those cocks up and give them the boot. They're just protestors now, they belong outside with all the rest of the protestors.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dexo posted:

She's going to give them the mom stare.

Not the "clean your room" mom stare, the "you just knocked up your prom date" mom stare.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
What happened to Nina Turner? I vaguely remember A THING.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Casimir Radon posted:

They may send in Sanders to to talk them down, but I doubt they'll listen to him.

Just have Sanders sit front row center, then they would have to poop themselves right next to their (former) hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Have Bernie come out with her and just sit in a chair in front of the podium just off camera and glare at them the whole speech.

• Locked thread