Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

loquacius posted:

In their hearts they are losers of the GE already and have been since they adopted the "at least Hillary's not Trump" strategy

For the lazy and/or butthurt, the first thing it talks about is that DWS was sent to ask Joe Biden to fundraise for the DNC in four different ways, and instead of bringing any of those four things up she asked him to (a) fundraise for her personal reelection campaign and (b) put in an appearance at her daughter's bat mitzvah, as though he were a struggling local cover band or Kim Kardashian impersonator

and it only gets more incompetent from there

yeah i saw that before and just :laffo: at how lovely DWS was, but i was worried about reposting it here because some hillary might say politico is too conservative and therefore cannot be trusted

i also like where they say in the article that the upper echelons of the DNC are preparing to be purged and the DNC lawyers are preparing to be sued when more email leaks come out. nothing says nothing:burger: like an organization being purged from the top-down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Condiv posted:

some hillary might say politico is too conservative

That would be highly ironic.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

politico is poo poo but that article is backed by many other accounts of how terrible she was

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GlitchThief posted:

That would be highly ironic.

"Bernie Bros are stealth conservatives" (and assorted dogwhistles to that effect) has been a Hillarysphere meme all drat year

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
If you dislike the Democrats, it means you're a Republican. I mean, what other ideologies are there?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
If you think Hillary is bad then you think Trump is good. I can't see any other way to look at it.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

loquacius posted:

"Bernie Bros are stealth conservatives" (and assorted dogwhistles to that effect) has been a Hillarysphere meme all drat year

it's really interesting how the dems equivalent in england (the blairites in the labour party) have used the exact same tactics against their insurgent leftists, smearing them as:

• misogynist
  • racist
  • out of touch upper/upper-middle classers
  • dumbass, greedy kids
  • violent
  • hateful in general

also interesting that, just like here, the media takes "instances" of these faults at face-value and doesn't actually investigate their veracity.for example: corbyn aide broke into my office illegally vs sanders supporters throwing chairs at the nevada convention. neither claim had even the slightest shred of truth to it, and yet the media in both countries reported them as fact

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I knew DWS was bad, but I didn't know she was Roman Emperor crazy

"WE ALSO DEMAND A PERFORMANCE BY THE VICE PRESIDENT IN MY HONOR, MMYES"

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Hillary is Mom from Futurama

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Condiv posted:

insurgent leftists

This kind of language makes berners sound so much more interesting and impactful than they were, let's try to calm down

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Democrats: Bernie Sanders has no shot at the nomination and is only running to make Hillary lean further left.
*further left platform is produced*
Democrats: Bernie Sanders didn't win the nomination and therefore did nothing.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loquacius posted:

and it only gets more incompetent from there

the more I read this article

holy loving poo poo :chloe:

I thought she was awful

but not this insufferable

the fact that she's still in philadelphia tryin to rake up donors is :psyduck:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

I thought she was awful

What she's actually doing is trying to cash in favors to get a cushy job for when she loses her elected seat

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

I thought she was awful

It's a real honor to have her honorarily on the Hillary campaign as the chair of their 50 state strategy

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

ThndrShk2k posted:

It's a real honor to have her honorarily on the Hillary campaign as the chair of their 50 state strategy

Dirtbag Debbie for the Crooked Hillary win
Sad

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
yeah i saw that before and just :laffo: at how lovely DWS was, but i was worried about reposting it here because some hillary might say politico is too conservative and therefore cannot be trusted

i also like where they say in the article that the upper echelons of the DNC are preparing to be purged and the DNC lawyers are preparing to be sued when more email leaks come out. nothing says nothing:burger: like an organization being purged from the top-down.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I tried clicking the DNC thread earlier today to see if they were talking about this b/c the title earlier ("DWS Suicide Watch") seemed to indicate they would be, and instead they were talking about how Hillary should hogtie all the naughty boys who had been booing, leave them in a pile onstage, and talk about how they were boys who had been naughty and I was like :yikes:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jeb is a mess

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

loquacius posted:

I tried clicking the DNC thread earlier today to see if they were talking about this b/c the title earlier ("DWS Suicide Watch") seemed to indicate they would be, and instead they were talking about how Hillary should hogtie all the naughty boys who had been booing, leave them in a pile onstage, and talk about how they were boys who had been naughty and I was like :yikes:

Maybe Democrats are good for something after all.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Condiv posted:

i can't believe there are still hillaries about trying to pretend the dnc wasn't acting as a wing of hillary's campaign lol: http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/25/what-we-know-so-far-about-wikileaks-dncleaks/

i just saw the snopes fact-check about the supposed chair-throwing incident in nevada. turns out it was lies reported uncritically by the media. odd how DWS and the DNC gave strength to those lies when they had no evidence the chair-throwing ever actually happened :shrug:

You lost get over it

All hail SPACE EMPRESS CLINTON

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Epic High Five posted:

You lost get over it

All hail SPACE EMPRESS CLINTON

hmm nah, not ready to get over the dnc being corrupt

especially since hillary is dumb enough to shelter scumbag DWS

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

zen death robot posted:

This is the thread to make fun of losing candidates

That's what we're doing, or do people gloss over the pyrrhic part of pyrrhic victory now?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

This is the thread to make fun of losing candidates

My favorite candidate Bernie Sanders just totally turned his back on us and the revolution to get thoroughly cucked by Hillary Clinton and all the other hillaries in the DNC, so please forgive me if I make fun of them as a coping mechanism.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
You know, the whole "Jeb is a mess!" thing was funny, like...Once. Barely.

Now it just seems kind of desperate.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I got one of these and plan to wear to wear it as I vote

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, but "Jeb is a terrible human being from a family that has been a blight on U.S. governance for decades, and he deserved to have his political aspirations thoroughly dismantled by an orange cartoon supervillain more than almost anyone else in that shitshow of a primary" doesn't really sing.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

docbeard posted:

Yeah, but "Jeb is a terrible human being from a family that has been a blight on U.S. governance for decades, and he deserved to have his political aspirations thoroughly dismantled by an orange cartoon supervillain more than almost anyone else in that shitshow of a primary" doesn't really sing.

A man that didn't want to be president and would have been bad at it if he were isn't president. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

NumberLast posted:

A man that didn't want to be president and would have been bad at it if he were isn't president. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But enough about O'Malley

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Can you believe it? MOM?!

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Hey remember when a bunch of deranged Bernouts were tried to ruin the DNC and totally failed? And then they were going to perform a citizen's arrest of a major party presidential candidate? Remember how the political revolution eventually came to making fart noises? Remember when Bernie Sanders hit every single cue that is traditional for the defeated primary contender?

Life's good boys.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Ogmius815 posted:

Hey remember when a bunch of deranged Bernouts were tried to ruin the DNC and totally failed? And then they were going to perform a citizen's arrest of a major party presidential candidate? Remember how the political revolution eventually came to making fart noises? Remember when Bernie Sanders hit every single cue that is traditional for the defeated primary contender?

Life's good boys.

All I remember is how cool and good the Bernie thread was and how horribly insufferable you smug hillfolk are about literally everything.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Ogmius815 posted:

Life's good boys.

Remember when Hillary couldn't even beat Trump, of all people? And her fanclub couldn't manage to stop making GBS threads on leftists for five minutes to maybe not let that happen?

Dasvidanya, Tovarisch Clinton. :twisted:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hillary Clinton is going to easily win this election.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Am I allowed to make fun of Bernie Sanders in this thread?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zoux posted:

Hillary Clinton is going to easily win this election.

Watching the past couple weeks I'm increasingly worried she isn't :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

loquacius posted:

Watching the past couple weeks I'm increasingly worried she isn't :ohdear:

I don't think you watched anything if that's your conclusion.

• Locked thread