Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

RandomPauI posted:

He'll just have to use Cake Boss as a medium to talk to Mister Marshall.

I'll allow it. A séance for the grieving widow, Gillie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

He'll just have to use Cake Boss as a medium to talk to Mister Marshall.

It should have been Cake Boss instead. :rip:

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Has anyone heard from Gillian Jacobs IS SHE OK someone get her on the horn

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

Has anyone heard from Gillian Jacobs IS SHE OK someone get her on the horn

It's funny you say this, because I just heard that Garry Marshall died...

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

hey sorry guys turns out I was riding a dead horse so it took me a while to get here but did you hear that Garry Marshall died

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Guys bad news. The Cake Boss is dead.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Did you hear about Gary Marshall's new movie, Day of the Dead? It's got all the stars.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

tnimark posted:

Guys bad news. The Cake Boss is dead.

If that's what it takes to get PFT to never play him again, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Gary Marshal Died all.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Him name was Mister Gary

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Work Friend Keven posted:

Gary Marshal Died all.

Why is this the first I'm hearing of this!? Did he OD?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Did he die, or did he just go back to his home planet?

e: Garry "Not the N Word You're Thinking of" Marshall

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Garry Marshall died? The James Adomian curse strikes again!!!

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

This isn't one of those proverbial Happy Days, dear thread. Our beloved Garry Marshall has passed.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it was...suicide...
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/suicide-is-painless/

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

DW Griffth y'all!!!

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
"It's time to go home for Thanksgiving. That's where we go to celebrate The Birth of a Nation."
- Garry Marshall (1934-2016)

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Howl just released multi-part Best Ofs for the 2016 tour. Lauren joins Scott and PFT in between the clips.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Please, call me the late Mr. Marshall!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Please, call me Buried!

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Someone post when Scott's Orphan Black panel leaks, please http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/22/orphan-black-one-of-the-funniest-panels-at-sdcc/

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Does that mean he finally watched the show?!

(Season 1 was pretty good TV. The rest, ehhhh...)

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

VagueRant posted:

Does that mean he finally watched the show?!

(Season 1 was pretty good TV. The rest, ehhhh...)

I only watched it because he was talking about how great it was on Twitter, I think the stuff about not watching just meant the latest season.

I agree, sharp dropped between s1 and s2

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That lineup :dance:
https://twitter.com/ScottAukerman/status/756721699308003328

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He's so perilously thin.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Chris Tallman bringing CBB back to its roots of "unlistenably disgusting-sounding character guest."

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
That was wonderful.

I lost it when Nolte accused everyone else of gaslighting him and called Sean hatless.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
What about you, mole-bitch!?

beeman
May 7, 2008

I knew it was gonna be a great ep as soon as I saw that Clem dawg was on it

Mr. Squishy posted:

Chris Tallman bringing CBB back to its roots of "unlistenably disgusting-sounding character guest."

it was so good. although I am surprised that Scott was ok with it, given how he feels about Willy and his ilk

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

That new Comic Con ep is one of the funniest things I've ever heard

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Can confirm, Comic Con ep was amazing. Best ep in ages, a solid C-

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

literally get howl just for the comic con ep, imo

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I always figured Scott had a lot of dildos

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Which live show has PFT playing multiple characters as the only guest? I think it's a New York show (and if I remember, Adam Scott had to drop out and they talked about it on UTU2TM). The howl descriptions for the live ones don't seem to be accurate.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Senator Giroux posted:

Which live show has PFT playing multiple characters as the only guest? I think it's a New York show (and if I remember, Adam Scott had to drop out and they talked about it on UTU2TM). The howl descriptions for the live ones don't seem to be accurate.

Ha. I was at that show. Apparently it didn't get recorded or something. I think it was even before Howl was a thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's not the one you're thinking of as it's not CBB, but they did this on Doug Loves Movies where PFT was 3 of the 4 guests. The 4th guest was someone who'd kept winning the Leonard Maltin game so they did this as a joke to rig it so someone else could be champ for a change. It was great.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

It's not the one you're thinking of as it's not CBB, but they did this on Doug Loves Movies where PFT was 3 of the 4 guests. The 4th guest was someone who'd kept winning the Leonard Maltin game so they did this as a joke to rig it so someone else could be champ for a change. It was great.

I forgot bout that. I'm bummed because I'm on a DLM kick lately and he keeps removing old eps.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

The Ape of Naples posted:

I forgot bout that. I'm bummed because I'm on a DLM kick lately and he keeps removing old eps.

Yeah it's part of the reason I stopped listening to dlm after awhile, I couldn't go back to old favorites when I didn't like the latest.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Not sure about CBB, but he had a great run on Doug Loves Movies where he played multiple characters and himself all competing against each other. Herzog kept winning by chance.

e: oops read the thtead first, kids

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jul 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

The Ape of Naples posted:

You can find a lot of them on youtube.