Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

SedanChair posted:

white isn't always best
Well, statistically...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Again no; I was always clear that I am biracial and have one black parent, and have the privilege of growing up seeing a part of the black experience but not looking black. I posted about this years before racists got excited by a picture of my hand.

How is it possible to experience the black experience when you don't look black? :confused:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
this little discussion should make it very clear how it's not possible to live and let live when it comes to white supremacists. they seek to conquer the world and remake it in their putrescent image.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This is a bad thread. Is it part of white culture?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I would have loved for this thread to not end up being about me (again) but I seem to really be on every single D&D racist's mind, unceasingly.

Immortan posted:

How is it possible to experience the black experience when you don't look black? :confused:

That would be a great question for a person to ask in good faith, wouldn't it?

Half of my family is black, so everything about the way that our family interacted, I experienced. The part I missed out on was being treated like a black person by whites. Instead, I got to hear what they say about black people when they think there aren't any around.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

rudatron posted:

This is a bad thread. Is it part of white culture?

Apparently white culture is pretending to be black now (see: rachel dolezel, sedenchair, shaun king, etc.)

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

That would be a great question for a person to ask in good faith, wouldn't it?

Half of my family is black, so everything about the way that our family interacted, I experienced. The part I missed out on was being treated like a black person by whites. Instead, I got to hear what they say about black people when they think there aren't any around.

If you look white, would it be fair to say that your white genes were dominant genes and your black genes were recessive genes? Does this mimic the colonial era in your opinion?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

lol what. people talk about it in every subforum,

Where, exactly? Like, which threads specifically has people discussing that SedanChair isn't actually half-black?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SedanChair posted:

I would have loved for this thread to not end up being about me (again) but I seem to really be on every single D&D racist's mind, unceasingly.

Well, since they can't murder black people in real life until they pass the police exam, they can symbolically annihilate their existence online.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Shaun King is another example of a biracial man who is very obviously biracial to anybody who actually knows black people, and is repeatedly slandered by ignorant racists who don't know anything about black people. Like me, I am sure Shaun King was repeatedly cornered by black kids at school who demanded "are you mixed?"

e:

Immortan posted:

If you look white, would it be fair to say that your white genes were dominant genes and your black genes were recessive genes? Does this mimic the colonial era in your opinion?

This is a meaningless post and a meaningless question. I shouldn't respond to it, but I will say that I closely resemble my father but am very fair. So if anything, my features resemble my black parent more closely than my white parent.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

Your really desperate for any validation of white superiority, aren't you?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Shaun King is another example of a biracial man who is very obviously biracial to anybody who actually knows black people, and is repeatedly slandered by ignorant racists who don't know anything about black people. Like me, I am sure Shaun King was repeatedly cornered by black kids at school who demanded "are you mixed?"

Shaun king and rachel dolezel, (and you frankly) minimize the black experience with your narcissism.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

Your really desperate for any validation of white superiority, aren't you?

No, its a moral position to expose self hating whites posing as blacks. its one of the more sinister aspects of white privilege

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Immortan posted:

No, its a moral position to expose self hating whites posing as blacks. its one of the more sinister aspects of white privilege

50 years ago you'd be saying blacks just don't want to move into your redlined suburb. 100 years ago you'd be saying segregation benefits both races. 150 years ago, you'd be cheering on the Mississippi Black Codes. The words change, but the meaning behind them remains the same.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

So where else is it being done, again? I mean, if it's in every subforum you should be able to give me, say, five examples really easily, right?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

50 years ago you'd be saying blacks just don't want to move into your redlined suburb. 100 years ago you'd be saying segregation benefits both races. 150 years ago, you'd be cheering on the Mississippi Black Codes. The words change, but the meaning behind them remains the same.

Did Rachel Dolezel gently caress up the english language for you this badly or did you do it all by yourself? :laugh:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Brainiac Five posted:

He's about five posts away from saying harassing a black person is for their own good. Maybe less.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

He's about five posts away from saying harassing a white person posing as a black person is for their own good. Maybe less.

And?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It is of course inevitable than in their campaign against the mixing of the races white supremacists would pilfer left-wing language, but it would have been nicer if some of them had died in order for that to happen.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
drat, I knew I overshot my guess.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

It is of course inevitable than in their campaign against the mixing of the races white supremacists would pilfer left-wing language, but it would have been nicer if some of them had died in order for that to happen.

White supremacism is an inverted form of Rachel Dolezel's narcissism.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Who What Now posted:

drat, I knew I overshot my guess.

White people posing as blacks minimizes the black experience more than any white supremacist could dream of.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Immortan posted:

White supremacism is an inverted form of Rachel Dolezel's narcissism.

the guy with CVCK on his shirt in faux-Roman font said, as the guardian of the temple broke the bones in his hand one by one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

White people posing as blacks minimizes the black experience more than any white supremacist could dream of.

And how do you know he isn't bi-racial, again? Is it because you just really don't want him to be?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh hey did I miss food chat? Doesn't matter because this is White Culture dot a v i:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwrZ1-WjsI&t=236s

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
One thing is for certain: there nothing whiter than this kind of public self blaming and self bashing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elias_Maluco posted:

One thing is for certain: there nothing whiter than this kind of public self blaming and self bashing

Counterpoint:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Elias_Maluco posted:

ah, yes, the importance of maintaining white pride

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Jerry Cotton posted:

Counterpoint:

What the hell is this thing? Looks like Im not white enough to get it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elias_Maluco posted:

What the hell is this thing? Looks like Im not white enough to get it

Sausage mug. Only 6:50.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Elias_Maluco posted:

Where are you seeing this? It seems like you've conjured it out of your own imaginings.

Besides, only the most pathetic and unaccomplished of whites would hang their hat on "white culture" as a whole. Forget your culture, what have you done personally?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

SedanChair posted:

Forget your culture, what have you done personally?
Ran a 5k once.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

SedanChair posted:

Where are you seeing this? It seems like you've conjured it out of your own imaginings.

Besides, only the most pathetic and unaccomplished of whites would hang their hat on "white culture" as a whole. Forget your culture, what have you done personally?

Here and everywhere.

And Im not even white

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Who What Now posted:

And how do you know he isn't bi-racial, again? Is it because you just really don't want him to be?

SedanChair said himself that he passes as white to other white people in this very thread. :shrug:

I don't know if the endless hissy fits and tone arguments in this thread are white culture but they are v. first world. Which is v. white culture.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
a miserable little pile of secrets

But enough of that, op, have at you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Puistokemisti posted:

SedanChair said himself that he passes as white to other white people in this very thread. :shrug:

But that doesn't make him not bi-racial. You realize that, right?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

But that doesn't make him not bi-racial. You realize that, right?

He's Finnish, so no, he doesn't and never will.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ah yes he's 50% human and 50% human.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Since race in the sense it is being discussed in this thread is 100% a social construct, you can only be one race in any given situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Please gas chamber this thread.

• Locked thread