Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

az
Dec 2, 2005

We can only hope the AfD moves to Austria altogether, match made in heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

az posted:

We can only hope the AfD moves to Austria altogether, match made in heaven.

What for? We already have the significantly more effective and important FPÖ.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Well maybe you need an Alternative für Österreich??

az
Dec 2, 2005

What I'm saying is that you can never have enough right wing populist parties in Austria.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

az posted:

What I'm saying is that you can never have enough right wing populist parties in Austria.

Ok, we take your right-populists but in exchange you get all our 'refugees' and make sure they stay in Germany.

az
Dec 2, 2005

loving deal. We can put those guys to work filling in Austria with water and create the Greater German Badereich. We'll even put a commemorative plaque up at the entrance "Nothing of value was lost."

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

az posted:

loving deal. We can put those guys to work filling in Austria with water and create the Greater German Badereich. We'll even put a commemorative plaque up at the entrance "Nothing of value was lost."

Make it a wall so we can put a nice plaque on it. "Monument to the decay of western civilisation."

az
Dec 2, 2005

Riso posted:

Make it a wall so we can put a nice plaque on it. "Monument to the decay of western civilisation."

If you learn how to breathe underwater really quickly we'll throw in an Arbeit macht Frei for free.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

az posted:

If you learn how to breathe underwater really quickly we'll throw in an Arbeit macht Frei for free.

Now that's just tasteless and devaluing systemic mass incarceration and subsequent mass murder for a cheap shot in the game of trading internet barbs.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

JaucheCharly posted:

Jedes Mal, wenn jemand "deutschsprachiges Ausland" schreibt und dabei an Österreich denkt, dann wird irgendwo in eine Schlucht geschissen während der Donauwalzer spielt.

that happens anyway though

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
also stop posting riso

az
Dec 2, 2005

Riso posted:

Now that's just tasteless and devaluing systemic mass incarceration and subsequent mass murder for a cheap shot in the game of trading internet barbs.

Well after you did not show distress at my proposal to drown you and the other 8.5 million Austrians I didn't think it existed but there it is, the line Riso isn't willing to cross.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Riso posted:

Dieses Feld wird nach Amiregeln bespielt. Da gehört ungeniertes Referenzieren der Nazis zum guten Ton, Riso.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Randler posted:

Dieses Feld wird nach Amiregeln bespielt. Da gehört ungeniertes Referenzieren der Nazis zum guten Ton, Riso.

Cynicism just declared bad, pack it in folks we're closing early today.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Actually this thread was supposed to be closed today anyway. Doesn't anybody read the thread title anymore.

Ich schick euch gleich die Polizei wegen Ruhestörung auf den Hals.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Sereri posted:

Actually this thread was supposed to be closed today anyway. Doesn't anybody read the thread title anymore.

Ich schick euch gleich die Polizei wegen Ruhestörung auf den Hals.

Postoffener Sonntag :colbert:

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

Perestroika posted:

Postoffener Sonntag :colbert:

Unangekündigt????

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

And that's the actual "decay of western civilisation".

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

az posted:

Well maybe you need an Alternative für Österreich??

Alternative Politik für Österreich, the APÖ. Might even branch out to Saxony.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Einbauschrank posted:

Alternative Politik für Österreich, the APÖ. Might even branch out to Saxony.

AEIOU party

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

Is’ schon recht, Beatrix von Storch,

die Nationalmannschaft, bzw. in Ihrer auf Twitter bevorzugten Schreibweise: »NATIONALMANNSCHAFT«, sollte tatsächlich wieder so genannt werden dürfen statt unter dem »politisch korrekten, weil entnationalisierten Namen« (so wiederum Sie auf Facebook) »Die Mannschaft« zu firmieren. Denn acht Buchstaben mehr sind am Ende halt acht Zeichen weniger, die Ihnen für Ihre leider Gottes noch immer von der Meinungsfreiheit gedeckten Tweets zur Verfügung stehen.

Gegenforderung: Bringen Sie das von Ihnen gewünschte Maß an Ehrlichkeit und Patriotismus endlich auch in den angestaubten Namen Ihrer »AfD« ein und nennen Sie diese doch fortan »Nationale standhafte deutsche Alternativ-Partei«. Nur mal so als Beispiel.
#DieRedaktion Titanic

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ihr seid putzig, aber ne neeee, die AfD gehört auch ganz alleine. Die Damen und Herren externalisiert ihr nicht, die sind hausgemacht. Viel Spass damit.

Rushputin
Jul 19, 2007
Intense, but quick to finish
I saw this from the S-Bahn earlier and Sonneborn and die Partei are currently posting amazing reactions on FB and Twitter.

https://twitter.com/MartinSonneborn/status/759503654722367490

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
should probably post this one as well for context

https://twitter.com/Die_PARTEI_NDS/status/759689667239227392

Rushputin
Jul 19, 2007
I just imagine it will be even funnier whenever it's hung up right next to an AfD or NPD Hackfresse. Or whoever is running at whatever exactly this is (I'm technically live in a different state and don't follow Berlin politics too closely).

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Lanternisiert wird bitte nur bei uns, im schönen Österreich.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Ist das wenn man sich besoffen mit seinem Auto um eine Laterne wickelt?

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Nicht ganz.

Kriegsminister Theodor Baillet von Latour wollte 1848 die Truppenbewegungen des kroatischen Adligen und österreichischen Generals Joseph Jellačić unterstützen und diesem ein Wiener Bataillon schicken, das gegen die aufständischen Ungarn kämpfen sollte. Aufrührerische Teile der Wiener Bevölkerung versuchten dies zu verhindern und erstürmten das k.u.k. Kriegsministerium Am Hof, wobei Latour gelyncht und anschließend an einer Straßenlaterne aufgehängt wurde. Dieses Vorgehen wurde von den Aufständischen in der Wiener Oktober-Insurrektion insofern verallgemeinert, indem man das Wort „laternisieren“ erfand und es auf weitere Personen anzuwenden drohte.

Robot Jelly
Jul 15, 2007

Bleep Blorp
Does anyone have any experience or insight into getting a German passport for the first time? I've been in the US nearly all my life, but my mom is German so I get the nationality through her. I want to capitalize on this finally, but I'm not sure if I really understand the whole process. I've just been going by what's on the German Mission site but it's only so helpful. Any stories would be great.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Gotta love the SPD

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/mandat-nicht-niedergelegt-spd-abgeordnete-hinz-nach-skandal-abgetaucht-14367619.html

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Wer hat uns verraten? Nicht die Sozialdemokraten, die sind zu blöd dafür.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich finde es super, dass eine eher mittelmäßige Täuschung bei der SPD ein Parteiauschlussverfahren zur Folge hat, während man bei einem Hetzer* wie Thilo Sarrazin das ganze unter den Tisch kehrt und ihn in der Partei lässt.

* Edit: Einen Hetzer, der selbst für sozialdemokratische so übermäßig arrogant war, dass er unverblümt gegenüber der SZ zugegeben hat, viele seiner Zahlen einfach "geschöpft" zu haben. Und trotzdem tat man bei den Sozen noch so, als sei das zwar jemand dessen Meinung man nicht teilt, aber immer noch jemand, der diskussionswürdige Anreize gegeben hat.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
Pedathy is doch auch noch Mitglied, oder? Die SPD ist halt eine Scheißpartei.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Eine Lebenslauffälschung wiegt also schwerer als jahrelanges Mobbing gegen Untergebene. Priorities!

Aber auch: wer bitte wählt so jemanden? Ich recherchiere immer alle meine verfügbaren Kandidaten sehr genau, Essener offenbar nicht.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Wengy posted:

Eine Lebenslauffälschung wiegt also schwerer als jahrelanges Mobbing gegen Untergebene. Priorities!

Aber auch: wer bitte wählt so jemanden? Ich recherchiere immer alle meine verfügbaren Kandidaten sehr genau, Essener offenbar nicht.

A negligible minority of voters research what their candidate actually does.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

botany posted:

Pedathy is doch auch noch Mitglied, oder? Die SPD ist halt eine Scheißpartei.

Jungs, ihr macht es nicht gerade schmackhaft nach DE zu ziehen.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

JaucheCharly posted:

Keine Sorge: die SPD ist zwar eine Scheißpartei, hat aber nix zu melden.

Rushputin
Jul 19, 2007
Wenn dir das nicht gefällt... Wir haben hier auch noch eine Alternative!

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

JaucheCharly posted:

:henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ne, nicht im Vergleich zu Österreich - da will ich ja aus genau dem Grund weg, aber sagen wir mal nach Norwegen oder Schweden. Das mit dem Sozialstaat sieht ja bei euch nicht so gut aus.