Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

oddium posted:

marowak is not a halloween pokemon

I've seen exactly one Marowak in Pokemon Red so far and it was a ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever even seen a Hydreigon, though I never played any of the gen 5 games.

You can catch them in the wild :v:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

arceus code free for the first person to admit that tangrowth is stupid and ugly

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

agree but i have a code already

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

arceus code free for the first person to admit that tangrowth is stupid and ugly

i never played whatever generation it appeared in so i had to look up what it was and yup it is really stupid and ugly lookin'

edit: scratch that it appeared in gen 4 and i did play through most of Diamond but never saw one.

i was looking through Gen 3 stuff, which i've never played, but i have seen most of the pokemons that show up there.

except this thing

what the hell is this thing, i have literally never seen it before just now??

Kerrzhe fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Aug 5, 2016

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
^^ Breloom is a cool fighting fungus/kangaroo. His arms are super strechy and is one of a handful of Pokemon who can learn the 100% accurate sleep move, spore.

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm gonna do a sexy pokemon run.

Metapod
Kakuna
Cloyster

that's it.

Hardcordion fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 5, 2016

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
^^lol

TWIST FIST posted:

Yeah, I looked up that you can get the first evo at meteor falls. Not sure how I feel about a dude with mouth-hands though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Super No Vacancy posted:

i will give an arceus code to the person who draws the best picture of me and my friend tangrowth by the time i go to sleep tonight

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

^^lol
Yeah, I looked up that you can get the first evo at meteor falls. Not sure how I feel about a dude with mouth-hands though

How can you say no to a cutie like this?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Breloom is my #1 favorite friend to use for catching things that are not caught by the first quick ball I throw (always be quick balling).

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

TWIST FIST posted:

i did this

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Super No Vacancy posted:

Tangrowth is stupid and ugly but frankly so is Tangela so I can't really blame it.

Ziddar posted:

lil' puppet hands

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

me too

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I like Hydreigon because I put a scarf on mine and laughed as I draco meteored Garchomps expecting to outspeed me

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Bakalakadaka posted:

Breloom is my #1 favorite friend to use for catching things that are not caught by the first quick ball I throw (always be quick balling).

Breloom is the best grass type and the best fighting type. It might just be the best pokemon but I haven't done the math

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I always assume every Hydreigon is scarfed, as well as every other pokemon. I live in a constant state of fear.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

cheetah7071 posted:

Breloom is the best grass type and the best fighting type. It might just be the best pokemon but I haven't done the math

Pretty simple, no. Not Snorlax.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

cheetah7071 posted:

I disagree because Lilligant is my favorite grass type but this is just my opinion I like the dancing murder flower.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Kerrrrrrr posted:

i never played whatever generation it appeared in so i had to look up what it was and yup it is really stupid and ugly lookin'

edit: scratch that it appeared in gen 4 and i did play through most of Diamond but never saw one.

i was looking through Gen 3 stuff, which i've never played, but i have seen most of the pokemons that show up there.

except this thing

what the hell is this thing, i have literally never seen it before just now??

Breloom is an absolutely top-notch catching Pokemon! He learns Spore in his base form, and gets False Swipe as an egg move. To boot, his hidden ability is Technician, which boosts the power of False Swipe!

He's a bro and I've used one in every game, at least as a catching 'mon. He's also no slouch in regular battling! Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, all of which are boosted by Technician... he gets a lot of fun toys.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The love for pokemon with Poison Heal these past few pages is sickening.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

better to be healed by poison, than hurt by it i think

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
It is incredibly hosed up that shuckle didn't get a mega

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Bakalakadaka posted:

I disagree because Lilligant is my favorite grass type but this is just my opinion I like the dancing murder flower.

I commend your good taste in good and cool grass-types but Ludicolo is the best I'm sorry

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Shuckle Alola form is just the worm and he has 240 base speed and attack

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I attempted to do the math but I can't decide between Breloom and FarFatch'd

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Classtoise posted:

I commend your good taste in good and cool grass-types but Ludicolo is the best I'm sorry

There's a lot of grass types that are only slightly worse than Breloom and Ludicolo and Lilligant are some of them

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Boomstick Quaid posted:

It is incredibly hosed up that shuckle didn't get a mega

What could they possibly give Shuckle to improve it, is my question.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Bongo Bill posted:

Speed Boost, except for defense.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

Not so much an improvement as it is a rebirth into the fastest ever rock type

So like gamera-style flame jets

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zoran posted:

Speed Boost, except for defense.

the horse gets that sorta

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Mega Shuckle's extra stat points would be entirely put into Speed.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Ziddar posted:

:3:

oh gosh Hydreigon is a cutie. I have a little plush one I got on eBay years ago.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
The dream team has gliscor, skarmory, Tyranitar, Metagross, Venusaur, and Empoleon. This is ignoring legendaries like Heatran and Terrakion.
It also ignores my other many friends such as exploud, Chestnaught, foretress, and heracross. Really every pokemon is great.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Spatula City posted:

:3:

oh gosh Hydreigon is a cutie. I have a little plush one I got on eBay years ago.

hydreigon is probably my favorite dragon pokemon. he's a total badass.

i need to get more pokemon plushies. i have a lapras, espeon, oshawott, amaura, gengar, and at least one pikachu. i tried to order a fletchling a while back but it ran out of stock on me :(

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Countblanc posted:

this actually wouldn't be too bad.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Bakalakadaka posted:

A good opinion.

Bartie
Mar 20, 2006

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
Best pokemon:

Also kind of fits with the Halloween theme, since it's based on Futakuchi-onna.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Countblanc posted:

An entire 10 points.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

RC Cola posted:

Really every pokemon is great.

Except Stunfisk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused