Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Bart, Die :regd13:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

FYI if you haven't listened to the QFC coalition meeting it's hilarious: https://soundcloud.com/donaldpeyote/qfc-coalition-meeting

Greygal sounds like she's on the verge of crying.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Divine Blob posted:

what the gently caress was this guy trying to do

put our citadel into armor ref

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

luminalflux posted:

put our citadel into armor ref

oh, i didnt realizeh e could do that much damage alone

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
astrahus doesn't take that much DPS to RF, it's more about tanking what it can put out if someone's in it

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFveZFHsW4

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
lets say im on a relic site and a bad guy enters local, how long do i have assuming he has to scan me down to cloak up and gtfo?

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Divine Blob posted:

lets say im on a relic site and a bad guy enters local, how long do i have assuming he has to scan me down to cloak up and gtfo?

Depends how good at scanning he is. If you see probes on scan, it's time to cloak up. Remember, if you're in a relic site he doesn't need combat scanner probes, just core scanners since he can scan the site itself.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

luminalflux posted:

(i popped the wreck since my clownshoe couldn't fit 4k in it's cargohold)

#AgmarMoneyTeam

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Greygal sounds like she's on the verge of crying.

"Im gonna get emotional"

guys pls dont get emotional over videogames

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

Divine Blob posted:

Some people will move through a few systems and scan all the sites, then do a 2nd pass to run all the best ones and skip the crap. If you need to be paranoid, assume that they already have the site bookmarked and are in-warp to you as soon as they enter local.

But you should doing relic sites in a covops that costs like 50M, so the ship pays for itself pretty quickly. I run sites with neutrals in local and consider the occasional lost ship the cost of doing business.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i cant believe this lady arrived at the conclusion that goons are her major malfunction

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

turevidar posted:

Some people will move through a few systems and scan all the sites, then do a 2nd pass to run all the best ones and skip the crap. If you need to be paranoid, assume that they already have the site bookmarked and are in-warp to you as soon as they enter local.

But you should doing relic sites in a covops that costs like 50M, so the ship pays for itself pretty quickly. I run sites with neutrals in local and consider the occasional lost ship the cost of doing business.

im a couple of days away from covops so id rather not keep welping asteros but yeah, i considered that. i think ill just stick to exploring later in the day when the germans and all them are (hopefully) asleep

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

"Certain groups out there thought it was smart to divide and conquer the very groups that they claim to protect"

:vince: :laffo: :vince: :laffo: :vince: :laffo:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

how can people be so blind in 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
INFAMOUS has suffered another coup it seems. :laffo:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
It's like brave newbies 2.0 up in there, you know minus an entire middle management team that outnumbers some corporations in the alliance.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Given that INFAMOUS is pretty much BRAVE corps teaming up with -A- corps, yeah. It's really not surprising at all.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

Given that INFAMOUS is pretty much BRAVE corps teaming up with -A- corps, yeah. It's really not surprising at all.

The fact that Black Aces and the likes of Dredd are being championed as the rational leaders of the pack in that bunch just shows what a complete shitshow it really is.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Black Aces' new alliance name is pretty fitting though.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Swords_of_Damocles

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sword_of_Damocles

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 9, 2016

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

u wot

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
your grandma plays eve

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
what is the new stainwagon even? didn't they lose the war?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ahahahahahaha, the only way it could have been better is if they named themselves the Albatross Alliance

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

yearly reminder that this thing existed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

also drama over at http://www.eveskunk.com/

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

also jean leaner spymaster extraordinaire, bane of digi is selling his stolen api key library for the low low price of 30T

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Thank you captain link aggregate.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

luminalflux posted:

A solo nag tried to siege one of our lowsec citadels. Didn't end well since i gunned it, turns out supercap-sized misl will kill a normal cap anyway

https://zkillboard.com/kill/55488024/

No topes only stront seems like a good idea.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

frozenphil posted:

suicide nag don't run like no bitch

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

frozenphil posted:

only need 1 cycle man

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
anyone want to play dota with me later fellow space friends

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Divine Blob posted:

anyone want to play dota with me later fellow space friends

Your fellow d-name poster Deadtear plays Dota a bunch.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
not eve related but

That's my dog Pablo. Yesterday he slipped my grasp when the front door was open and took off. We don't let him do that and have a tether for him outside because we live at an intersection but the dog still sometimes tricked us once he learned how dumb we are. Sure as poo poo this time he ran into the street and was hit by a fuckwit on a piece of poo poo Sportster who was driving way too goddamned fast -- of course. Pablo's neck was snapped and he died shortly afterward with me at his side. We buried him by the garage and had a little service. The kids are crushed, paka is crushed, poo poo sucks and I feel awful. I got really drunk last night but all that did was make me seethe with anger at the stupid motorcyclist. Life is a big pile of suck some days.

Everyone who can right now get the gently caress off this thread and pet your goddamned dog(s) and say nice things to them. Do it.

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

Daco Vato posted:

not eve related but

That's my dog Pablo. Yesterday he slipped my grasp when the front door was open and took off. We don't let him do that and have a tether for him outside because we live at an intersection but the dog still sometimes tricked us once he learned how dumb we are. Sure as poo poo this time he ran into the street and was hit by a fuckwit on a piece of poo poo Sportster who was driving way too goddamned fast -- of course. Pablo's neck was snapped and he died shortly afterward with me at his side. We buried him by the garage and had a little service. The kids are crushed, paka is crushed, poo poo sucks and I feel awful. I got really drunk last night but all that did was make me seethe with anger at the stupid motorcyclist. Life is a big pile of suck some days.

Everyone who can right now get the gently caress off this thread and pet your goddamned dog(s) and say nice things to them. Do it.

:(

Losing a part of your family is really rough man, I'm super sorry for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Sorry about your dog Paco :( Losing one of your little buddies sucks - you know it's going to happen eventually but it hurts when it's too soon. One of my cats died a couple weeks ago at only 7 and I'm still a little in denial about it.

• Locked thread