Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Rudy Gulliani tried "Walk it back"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sector_corrector posted:

"Elections are a joke and I'm not going to convince you to vote. Get out there an exercise your 2nd amendment 'unifying' rights, though!"

I'm really digging Katrina and the Bullet Farmers "if you don't want Hillary to die, vote for trump" solid contender for a late summer jam

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MadJackal posted:

I wonder wh-

I understand that for Palin other born and bred gun nuts, making gun metaphors is as natural as breathing and literally can't keep from doing stuff like this, but I didn't think Trump was one of those?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Instant follow.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/763132399169441792

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
Another way his explanation doesn't make sense. If he's saying 'Maybe you second amendment people can do something about it", then that wouldn't be a horrible day. But he says that'll be a horrible day.

So... yeah. He bookended it in a way that makes it clear he was talking about violence.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

zen death robot posted:

Lmao CNN had some clown from California (Duncan Hunter) defending Trumps "second amendment people" statement by basically saying "look the candidate is too inarticulate for us to take at his word and we have to assume he meant 'get out the vote' to stop her"

Trump is just a stupid motherfucker, you really gonna hold that against him?

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

even the fake arby's accounts are pro follows

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MadJackal posted:

Instant follow.

Yeah, that account is pretty solid.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yeah these are exactly equivalent

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/763138650968317953

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

"Lock her up" chants are pretty standard at this point.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Giuliani coming out and saying we should beat hillary and get rid of her then says "ha ha silly media you thought i meant kill her i bet, silly media!"

wocobob
Jan 7, 2014

damages enemies w/ corn
Trump has another NC rally tonight, right? How long until that starts?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

wocobob posted:

Its on now.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sinteres posted:

People are really reading what they want to into Katrina Pierson's comments. She was pushing back against the moderator by saying that no, Trump was talking about stopping it from happening before the election. That isn't true, but it's not the "oh this could happen" veiled threat that people are making it out to be.

Weird that she's speaking so inexactly

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah these are exactly equivalent

twitter comments letting him have it at least

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

paranoid randroid posted:

this is insultingly dumb

Yeah it might be the campaign's flimsiest excuse for something ever, and that's saying something.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

So here's the thing about Katrina Pierson, she's a moron and no one should ever listen to her.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

wocobob posted:

Ongoing right now. Giuliani is warming up the crowd now.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/763133065489182720

gently caress me

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

cant wait for trump to try to explain his way out of this and make it worse

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Obdicut posted:

Another way his explanation doesn't make sense. If he's saying 'Maybe you second amendment people can do something about it", then that wouldn't be a horrible day. But he says that'll be a horrible day.

So... yeah. He bookended it in a way that makes it clear he was talking about violence.

seriously, full context, look at the sentences before and after:

quote:

By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day. If Hillary gets to put her judges … right now we’re tied.

the context is the hypothetical where hillary has been elected, and there's nothing you can do about her appointments... unless you use your 2nd amendment rights. the spin of "gun rights advocates voting" makes no drat sense.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

BWV posted:

Hell yeah

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

XyrlocShammypants posted:

So here's the thing about Katrina Pierson, she's a moron and no one should ever listen to her.

But only today Mr Trump said that he had the most brilliant people working for him. Just the best. You wouldn't believe.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

all the replies are calling him a dumbass

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/sopandeb/status/763139853798240256

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

Yeah, weird how Clinton isn't bullying and attacking a private citizen who is related to a murderer. Next thing you know she'll come out against murdering and torturing the families of suspected terrorists.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

Weird that she's speaking so inexactly

If she hadn't been quoted out of context, I don't think most people would read the interpretation everyone went with into her comments. She's not exactly a brilliant speaker though, so it's not weird at all that she speaks inexactly. I think she's a loathsome person, and that Trump pretty clearly meant the bad thing he said (by which I mean that he meant to suggest it, not that he seriously believes it's a good idea), but I think people are hearing what they want to hear in the Pierson video.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

BWV posted:

well apologizing is off the table, trump doesn't even do your standard "im sorry if someone took it this way" non-apology. that leaves him with very little to work with

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

So let me get this right, Trump suggested a 2nd amendment option if Clinton wins? Is this real?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Sai posted:

I refuse to believe this is real until I see a video:

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/763110016152928258

ahahaha oh my loving god please be real. I shouldn't have stopped at the bar on the way home with a fully charged laptop. BARTENDER!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So let me get this right, Trump suggested a 2nd amendment option if Clinton wins? Is this real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLBy6uldtE

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Is anything real?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

lmao

"WHEN THEY ASK YOU THIS QUESTION, YOU READ FROM THIS loving SCRIPT, DO YOU HEAR ME! DO NOT DEVIATE WORD ONE!"

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Giuliani promises to eliminate the death tax to put your money back in your hands which umm

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
someone linked the video of Katrina Pierson in here earlier, its real

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Subterfrugal posted:

Giuliani promises to eliminate the death tax to put your money back in your hands which umm

Well, you gotta pay the ferryman somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

"im not sure because I haven't heard this question"

How are you unsure of which insurance of calling for your opponents assassination a question is about? You loving moron

• Locked thread