Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

social vegan posted:

Every time he went quail man was a reminder his heads too big to get the belt round his throat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Avshalom posted:

this is the worst thread on something awful and i want to stick it up my vagina, not in an erotic way but so it can be dissolved into nutrients and make me ever stronger, larger, swifter and more powerful in combat

You okay there?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Kavak posted:

Why would a poo poo thread improve your combat ability?

Fuels the rage.

E:

mind the walrus posted:

The rare 6-up.

With a finisher!

Baxter posted:

so that's what Brian Boitano would do.

Roro has a new favorite as of 13:07 on Aug 10, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

this is the worst thread on something awful and i want to stick it up my vagina, not in an erotic way but so it can be dissolved into nutrients and make me ever stronger, larger, swifter and more powerful in combat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

You okay there?

I think they may have caught up with the star wars derail just now.

Did you hear me!!! Staaaaaaaaaaaar waaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!!!!!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

my work has an ancient co2 tank in the shitter and every time im dropping a deuce i fixate on the likelihood that its going to explode and vaporize me, leaving only my shoes and a turd with a perfect curl

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to die that way, today.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Avshalom posted:

They say you can use your writing to fill the hole in yourself, but this is ridiculous!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Avshalom posted:

There's an entire forum of just Star Citizen threads.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

There's an entire forum of just Star Citizen threads.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Stuntman posted:

The part where you crossposted into this thread about how totally not mad you are.

I read this thread and even regularly post in it though :confused:

content:

D1E posted:

If you're a PC gamer and really impatient just go to Best Buy after work today and $60 worth of PSN store credit gift cards, then go home and set it up and pre-order No Man's Sky from the PSN Store. It'll pre-load and download the 1.03 patch. You can start playing right at midnight Eastern.

Play with that until Friday, then pull out the PS4's hard drive and connect it to your PC and format it, put it back in the PS4, pack it all back up and return it to Best Buy. When one of those Geek Squad nerds at the Customer Service desk hears you say that it didn't work and you just want a refund, they'll plug it in and test it but since you wiped the hard drive it won't boot. Guaranteed refund.

That's what I'm doing.

no they will not posted:

me: Hello, I bought some grapes from here the other day, but the grapes were gone off. I threw out the grapes because they were so bad, and I lost my receipt, but I did buy the grapes from here. Can I please have some replacement grapes?
shop assistant: Oh, that's no problem at all. I just need to talk to my manager, and you can have some more grapes for free.
me:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BWV posted:

i hope the cops keep on only opening one window on one side and he keeps on dodging. it would suck if they opened two so he couldn't slide by

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Your Gay Uncle posted:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/florida-man-convicted-in-road-rage-death-shot-and-killed-after-roadside-confrontation/

Florida Man who killed someone in a road rage confrontation is killed in a road rage confrontation!

Danger posted:

This is simply the ritual wherein the title of Florida Man is past on. This man will go on to sell meth out of a radioflyer and attempt paying for sex with pepsi max points until he too is killed in a road rage incident and the duty is past on.

Data Graham posted:

The Dread Pirate Cletus

Solice Kirsk posted:

As it has been, so it shall be. Florida Man is dead, long live Florida Man.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Dildomancer posted:

We're using a platinum-catalyzed polymerization reaction between two synthetic compounds, along with some embedded petrochemical dyes and europium-based phosphorescent crystals. The process involves briefly removing all the air from around the components and curing can be accelerated with a heat gun, both powered by a continent-spanning electrical grid. The raw materials come from every corner of the Earth: hydrocarbons, silica, wood, clay, precious metals, shipped by transports traveling faster than anyone could dream of moving two lifetimes ago. Facilitated by a worldwide network that transmits information at the speed of light, all of these components are prepared, packaged, and then shipped to arrive at our door just as they're needed.

And then we stick it up our butts.

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004
In response to an unclear review of the recent comic book movie:

BiggerBoat posted:

Vintersorg posted:

What a trash movie.

Also this movie was decent...
Umm...

"Decent Trash?"

What are you saying here?

The_Rob posted:

It's just how people review movies now. This movie was poorly shot, written and directed. But it was a good movie 4 out of 5

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Context: For some people, Steam auto-updates Fallout 4 no matter what their settings on auto-update are. Updates break the Fallout 4 Script Extender, but it updates rapidly.

Kurui Reiten posted:

How is it hard to wait for a day until F4SE is updated, though?

staberind posted:

What if its not?
what if they decide to take a break?
How hard is it to realise that you have a greatly developed sense of entitlement?
The great thing is, because of that entitlement, you are likely to melt down spectacularly.
I'll be keeping an eye on you kiddo.
they are not employed by valve, bethesda or steam. they are updating quickly because they are awesome doodz.
This does not affect me so dramatically, as I mentioned above, But its frustrating that we don't actually have a choice when it updates/breaks.
on the one hand, its great that they update every few days, as we can assume that maybe a glaring bug might be fixed, but you can see the downside.

Gobblecoque posted:

"Hey guys maybe just take a break from Fallout for a day until stuff is updated"

"You ENTITLED PIECE OF poo poo"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jose posted:

my good local indian takeaway has become fully poo poo

Guavanaut posted:

That's what generally happens the next day.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

Context: For some people, Steam auto-updates Fallout 4 no matter what their settings on auto-update are. Updates break the Fallout 4 Script Extender, but it updates rapidly.
games forum dot docx

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Not nearly racist enough.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Van Dis posted:

In response to an unclear review of the recent comic book movie:
It wasn't really unclear; the first part of his post was about Strange Brew and was pretty discrete from the second.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Who's got that quote about dog breeds and how humanity spent hundreds of years to create the dachshund, and comparing the final result to a modified car with a slammed suspension and boosted stereo system?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RoryBlank posted:

Oh, there is so much sadness in the world.
All the sad buddies trying to hurt eachother instead of knowing kindness and friendship.
Oh. Why do they do this? They act out of fear?

But what's this? A little buddy, a soft little pal here to save the day and tell everyone that friendship is real.

Here they are. Look at them go.

Do you believe in kindness?

Linux Pirate posted:

"Did he fire six barks or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Mastiff, the most powerful handpup in the world and would bork your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, pupper?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:perfect:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I don't know where 'pupper' came from but the word makes me irrationally mad for some reason.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Outrail posted:

I don't know where 'pupper' came from but the word makes me irrationally mad for some reason.

It's in the same category of "catte" and "kitteh" and other insufferable animal names.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
i enjoy dogge, and keep pupper and doggo on the same plane of 'lesser, but acceptable in a pinch'

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if you don't enjoy pupper or doggo at least a little bit you have no soul

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

NTT posted:

i enjoy dogge, and keep pupper and doggo on the same plane of 'lesser, but acceptable in a pinch'

A truly poo poo opinion

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What about Pupster.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Travis343 posted:

What about Pupster.

I've never heard that one before but I like it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like doggo a lot because the "we rate doggos" twitter owns extremely hard imho

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 03:59 on Aug 12, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Catte is good; kitteh is idiot babytalk. All of those words for dogs are bad.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Pupper is real good because it sounds like something from precocious child's catchphrase in a 90s sitcom.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

You okay there?

This reminds me of a post that still cracks me up from time to time. When SA posters became aware of Tails Gets Trolled and its author, Lazerbot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So uh, hey kid, wanna talk about how school's going?

Even funnier when it turned out he wasn't a kid, but at least over 20.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Outrail posted:

"Pupper" is fine in text, but you can't say it in real life because it sounds too much like "papa". "Doggo" is the best to say aloud.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tiggum posted:

"Pupper" is fine in text, but you can't say it in real life because it sounds too much like "papa".
Maybe in your non-rhotic antipodean thiefspeech. :911::hf::smug:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
I prefer Pup-ups and Dougs

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
Pupperoni is also feasible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This is all moot because that post should have said "pup" to begin with. If it's replacing "punk", why the extra syllable?