Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I've been told that you don't actually need lawyers, you can just solve everything by professional wrestling match.

Look it up, its the constitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lastgirl posted:

America is already great

my controversial statement

counterpoint: Donald Trump is a candidate for president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

america owns. well, except for the south. and the midwest.

its time we had a national conversation about splitting those states from the actual US

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Eonwe posted:

america owns. well, except for the south. and the midwest.
Hey now! The food down here is great at least. :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

mango sentinel posted:

could be better though, just sayin

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

mango sentinel posted:

the advantage of the south over the Midwest I guess

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

mango sentinel posted:

Why are churches tax exempt?

The First Amendment prohibits the establishment of a state religion or impeding the free exercise of religion. Taxing religions violates the latter, taxing different religions at different rates also violates the former.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao when mark foley tendered his resignation it was to dennis hastert

Its almost too perfect.

Also the fact both were anti-child abuse crusaders in the house really adds a creepy layer to an already creepy story.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ostentatious posted:

nihilism is cool

ehh its so 90s

i prefer narcissistic irony nowadays

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Many people are saying that Donald Trump is the NAMBLA MVP (Most Valuable Pedophile), I don't know. I wouldn't say that. People say that. I hear it. I said it. I would say that. I don't know.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Donald Trump raped a 13 year old girl.

Or at least that's what Robert Morrow told me.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

pseudorandom name posted:

The First Amendment prohibits the establishment of a state religion or impeding the free exercise of religion. Taxing religions violates the latter, taxing different religions at different rates also violates the former.

right, just like the guarantee of freedom of the press requires making newspaper offices tax-exempt

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mango sentinel posted:

oh I agree. I live in TX, we have some good food.

the cities generally are pretty cool, its just the rest of the south that is poo poo

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

MariusLecter posted:

Trump: 25% of a homes cost is regulation

loving support beams, safety materials and non lead based bullshit

I think there are studies out there that zoning (esp. low density zoning) significantly increase the cost of housing.

Who knows what the gently caress Trump means though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

hmm, I'm not sure about this. Top advisors have told me he donated to NAMBLA, so I don't know if he is interested in ladies. Who knows though, thats just what advisors told me.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

mbison.gif

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Eonwe posted:

hmm, I'm not sure about this. Top advisors have told me he donated to NAMBLA, so I don't know if he is interested in ladies. Who knows though, thats just what advisors told me.

Ivanka begs to differ

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Montasque posted:

Donald Trump raped a 13 year old boy.

fixed to keep Trump's NAMBLA MVP position

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

StashAugustine posted:

this is why my ideal election ends up with the beltway lined with the crucified bodies of trump supporters like loving spartacus

I'd be ok with it ending up for Trump like Kevin McCarthy at the end of "UHF," personally.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Lastgirl posted:

its time we had a national conversation about splitting those states from the actual US

The Midwest is literally the actual US you degenerate

Like if someone not from here thinks of America and they don't think of our 2 intl cities they are imagining the Midwest

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Hillary has her own problems. Like the time she and Bill helped the CIA run drugs and MK Ultra sex slaves out of Arkansas during the 1980s.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Oiled and Ready posted:

The Midwest is literally degenerates

:agreed:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

It does explain why he won't disavow Foley. Foley has too much on him. (At least on can hope)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Oiled and Ready posted:

you degenerate

:grin:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oiled and Ready posted:

Like if someone not from here thinks of America and they don't think of our 2 intl cities they are imagining the Midwest

nobody thinks about the midwest, ever

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Someone just needs to ask Trump if he donated to NAMBLA. His answer would be along the lines of "Hey, I donate money to a lot of people" and we'd have a news cycle

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Montasque posted:

Hillary has her own problems. Like the time she and Bill helped the CIA run drugs and MK Ultra sex slaves out of Arkansas during the 1980s.

hosed up if true

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Eonwe posted:

oh I agree. I live in TX, we have some good food.

the cities generally are pretty cool, its just the rest of the south that is poo poo

Texmex
Barbecue
Sushi
Tacos
(Chicken fried) Steak

The Texas food groups

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

See this is why America has a bad name.

MadJackal fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Aug 11, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
everyone knows the pacific northwest owns

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Did Trump just ask a room full of evangelicals for help with the Mormons?

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/763816038890962945

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

gret posted:

I think there are studies out there that zoning (esp. low density zoning) significantly increase the cost of housing.

Who knows what the gently caress Trump means though.

Trump was saying that Kowloon Walled City was a great place for bargain hunters.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh and BTW people looked into it and Ivanka doesn't provide any of the things she talked about in her speech to her employees. She is the only one that gets maternity leave

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Montasque posted:

at this point Hillary could go live on cnn and announce that she personally murdered vince foster to cover up her lesbian fling with a Libyan terrorist and trump would still top her within 48 hours

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Slate Action posted:

Did Trump just ask a room full of evangelicals for help with the Mormons?

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/763816038890962945

Mormons have been actively reaching out to evangelicals for years because they see them as the only allies they have in the culture wars.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

StashAugustine posted:

at this point Hillary could go live on cnn and announce that she personally murdered vince foster to cover up her lesbian fling with a Libyan terrorist and trump would still top her within 48 hours

This would be an amazing news cycle tbh.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Texmex
Barbecue
Sushi
Tacos
(Chicken fried) Steak

The Texas food groups

TX genuinely has some baller sushi & pho

and all the rest of the stuff, but you wouldn't necessarily suspect the sushi or pho

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mirthless posted:

This whole conversation thread is why I'm glad I got into my career without spending a day in college. I've worked with so many other dudes in IT who will be paying off degrees from Fullsail for the rest of their lives. Wow, 50-100 grand on a degree to get a job that pays less than 35k/yr in the overwhelming majority of the country (And won't get you any job in the parts of the country that pay a decent wage)

Ugh

Fullsail

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Epic High Five posted:

Oh and BTW people looked into it and Ivanka doesn't provide any of the things she talked about in her speech to her employees. She is the only one that gets maternity leave

That just shows what a tough negotiator Ivanka is by being the only one who was able to negotiate a maternity leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

lol

• Locked thread