Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

well, not every polling place

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/764233861161160706

only in..... certain sections

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

The Secret Service sighs as it prepares for another meeting.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

dimebag dinkman posted:

Saying that in PA of all places, you're down by like ten Don

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

dimebag dinkman posted:

Yeah, 100% sarcastic :smug:

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

dimebag dinkman posted:

This is not cool and bad

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

prefect posted:

I've been away for a few hours; did Trump release his tax returns yet?

As soon as that audit is done, on November 9, 2016.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If this is how MVP's treat the owners of their teams I think I'm going to go ahead and trade my first round pick

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Saying that in PA of all places, you're down by like ten Don

But if you adjust the polls for liberal media bias, he's actually... hang on, gotta adjust the polls a little more

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

If he's concerned, perhaps he ought to ask the UN for an independent polling monitor for irregularities...

Much like his major constituencies have literally threatened to take up arms against.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ur opinion sucks don

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/764247131804884993

:gonk:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I am deeply afraid that Trump is going to cause someone to get hurt or killed just to save face when he loses by insane margins

The attitude at these rallies is already incredibly ugly. I don't know what they can do, if anything, to get him to stop, either. What are they going to do, arrest the guy running for president who is actively inciting his millions of followers to violence? There'd be riots for months.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/764237899332222976

NBC Nightly News talkin poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey yall just popping by to throw this out there, but given the relative demographics of supporters for the two candidates, ol' Donny is basically telling his boys to go scream at some women on election day

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Just shows that Trump has no idea what's going on at a polling location. There will be poll challengers chosen from local parties to be there and watch what's going on.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

hey yall just popping by to throw this out there, but given the relative demographics of supporters for the two candidates, ol' Donny is basically telling his boys to go scream at some women on election day

He said "certain sections" so he's actually inciting them to go to the black and ethnic parts of town and intimidate people at the polls

Basically it's the 1950s again

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Come on, be realistic!

Not only women

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Aug 13, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Reince: We're supposed to be a unit man.

Trump: Suck my unit! :smugdon:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reading this again, shouldn't his opinion always be 100%? I mean what would a single person giving a 70% opinion mean?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mirthless posted:

He said "certain sections" so he's actually inciting them to go to the black and ethnic parts of town and intimidate people at the polls

His 2nd Amendment people probably

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh like they already werent gonna be doing that

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GobiasIndustries posted:

Reading this again, shouldn't his opinion always be 100%? I mean what would a single person giving a 70% opinion mean?

Mostly sarcastic, probably

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

irony levels, my man. 'founder of isis' is like 70%, 'mvp of isis' is like 80%, you know?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Samuel Clemens posted:

He did. The polls pretty much always indicated that Trump would be the nominee, pundits just thought they weren't reliable because "reasons".

"Reasons" mostly being that the 2012 polls bounced up and down more than me on my boy's dick. We had like 7 frontrunners that all came and went.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mirthless posted:

A keep out the vote effort you could say. I guess this is why he said he didn't need get out the vote effort.

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

As a non white, I can't wait to literally be prevented from voting by trump supporters

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
No MAGA hat, no vote. Poor boosted

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

DrPlump posted:

A keep out the vote effort you could say. I guess this is why he said he didn't need get out the vote effort.

in a broader sense, this is true of The Wall as well

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Badger of Basra posted:

i do think it's weird that obama always says isil, tbh

Right?!:psyduck:

In my mind, "Archer" already had to give up the name "ISIS." So loving use it, Obama. Don't let their sacrifice go to waste.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a helpful bear posted:

my boss had a "surprise team building activity" that included going to a shooting range in the middle of nowhere with a small gun shop shack that had all sorts of AR-15s and whatnot.

gun culture is scary and the hate in this country is disturbing

gently caress trump

lol

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Has anybody been able to check on good ol' Scott Adams to make sure he hasn't hung himself with a crinkled necktie?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
b-but without cheating, who will open the doors in PA? :ohdear:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcus Garvey posted:

As a non white, I can't wait to literally be prevented from voting by trump supporters

It is only temporary until we as a nation figure out what is going on.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Neeksy posted:

Has anybody been able to check on good ol' Scott Adams to make sure he hasn't hung himself with a crinkled necktie?

It's really hard to persuade yourself to do something like that

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
NBC getting sassy

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/764237899332222976

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

'does not specify which wife' would also have worked

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Must suck to be so weirdly liberal you cant enjoy shooting poo poo

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It seems this is getting posted in the troposphere not sure what it means? (Yes this meme is so bad even I want to distance myself from it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

b-but without cheating, who will open the doors in PA? :ohdear:

marvel studios needs to send Chadwick Baseman in his full Black Panther costume to a Philadelphia polling place on election day

• Locked thread