Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I found Ganon and the red ring, but no clue where the silver arrows are. Taking a break to watch dragon ball, might come back to it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

maybe starting Dragonfall

Dragonfall is really good

I just bought No Man's Sky cus i want to try it for myself so i'm gonna get toasted and play it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
after almost not playing any games for the last two weeks i think i just played tf2 for nearly ten hours jesus christ

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

after almost not playing any games for the last two weeks i think i just played tf2 for nearly ten hours jesus christ

Are you ready for the 24 hour Dustbowl challenge

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
i survived the Clapload of Clapton 3 day long Eric Clapton Discography listenathon so you better believe I'm ready for the second most tedious repetitive uninspired endurance run

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

I've found it's really easy to get in the zone on that game on the right server lol.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
im pretty sure back when i was super hooked into it i did a day long session

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

95% of my tf2 playtime is the payload race map with the elevator at the end. Love that map

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
hightower is great because its a playground and you can do whatever. love to market garden in there

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dishonored DLC, Tricky Towers with my GF.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That's right, I'll be playing with both hands.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quake Episode 3 is goddamn awesome. My favorite levels so far

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dishonored DLC, Tricky Towers with my GF.

I beat Dishonored twice because it was really good but I never tried the DLC how is it?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Total War: Warhammer

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I've been playing Consuming Shadow :cthulhu:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dtarting Diablo 3 HC season for a little bit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ArfJason posted:

i survived the Clapload of Clapton 3 day long Eric Clapton Discography listenathon so you better believe I'm ready for the second most tedious repetitive uninspired endurance run

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I finally fixed my pokemon y save so I'm going to start working towards a living dex today with diamond, y, white 2 and alpha sapphire. Can't wait for November

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frog Act posted:

I beat Dishonored twice because it was really good but I never tried the DLC how is it?
It kicks rear end so far. I beat Dishonored again too, took like two hours.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to play the Metroid 2 Remake

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I'm going to play the Metroid 2 Remake

Its really drat good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Its really drat good

It's soooo good lol. I'm stuck though I don't know where to go. I just got space jump and figured the next place to go would be in the open space by the ship but there wasn't anything I could do there.. Wanna give a brother a vague hint so I can continue to enjoy the game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You need 2 kill all the Metroids in the space jump place

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I can't beat nationalist spain as republican spain in HoI4 :negative:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

You need 2 kill all the Metroids in the space jump place

Hm I thought I got all of them.. Time to pwn some 'troids.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Frog Act posted:

Theyre good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Quake Episode 3 is goddamn awesome. My favorite levels so far

thats my favorite as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

thats my favorite as well

With all the switches and enemies teleporting in it feels like the closest analogue to Doom 1/2 in 3D which is pretty badass.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I beat Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone last night. Figured out how to save Olgierd's soul and then refused to do it anyway :twisted: Going to start Blood and Wine today.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Thinking about starting Ys tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Haven't really played any games for two weeks but I played some Order of Ecclesia on the plane from London to Iceland today. Probably gonna game a little more on my connection back to NY

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
im playing link between worlds.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Thinking about starting Ys tonight.

update: going with Ys Book I&II for the TG16 CD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

update: going with Ys Book I&II for the TG16 CD

Nice choice. I only played I&II on Steam but I believe it's based on that version

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Haven't really played any games for two weeks but I played some Order of Ecclesia on the plane from London to Iceland today. Probably gonna game a little more on my connection back to NY

hope you had a cool trip man

ive been forced 2 work 12 hours on all my days off and its made gaming hard. probably gonna sneak in some overwatch today

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
glitching sentries behind walls in tf2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

hope you had a cool trip man

ive been forced 2 work 12 hours on all my days off and its made gaming hard. probably gonna sneak in some overwatch today
that sucks dude. Getting overtime at least?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
VLR is blowing my mind right now.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dragon Quest VI. Monster Hunter Generations. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

the 3DS is godtier gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some MuhNoMans and D3 again probably.