Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

blue squares posted:

So my dad is now linking facebook articles from

http://wwwjewsnews.co.il/

its a fun site

:siren: warning: this website made my extremely advanced custom PC poo poo itself and turn its fans to 100% :siren:

Sorry about your new bitcoin miner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Corey doesn't seem like the type of person who will be shuffling loose this mortal coil all by himself

I expect he's going to be taking some people with him

much like old uncle arthur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhuvb0YR9k&t=7s

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

skaboomizzy posted:

those signs are like something a second-grader would write

Well considering that's probably about as far as he made it in grade school...

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Sorry about your new bitcoin miner

if serious, what do I do to make sure nothing bad got into my puter

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

skaboomizzy posted:

those signs are like something a second-grader would write

but what about hillarfsnsughfgbgubugbbgubgubgubgubgub

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

blue squares posted:

So my dad is now linking facebook articles from

http://wwwjewsnews.co.il/

its a fun site

:siren: warning: this website made my extremely advanced custom PC poo poo itself and turn its fans to 100% :siren:

You snooze you lose, jew's news

edit: I'm trying really hard to imagine what sort of articles would be on a site called jews news

e2: oh. the link was bad.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hillary's the dark knight joker, cunning and ruthless, ultimately undefeated despite her opponent using unethical and legally grey electronic methods of attack to try and capture victory, not suicide squad joker, a stupid idiot performance by a retard catering to retards.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wait how did i miss that trump's doctor who wrote that batsuit endorsement note has been DEAD FOR SIX YEARS

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Marcus Garvey posted:

You snooze you lose, jew's news

edit: I'm trying really hard to imagine what sort of articles would be on a site called jews news

e2: oh. the link was bad.

Huh, it just keeps redirecting to CNN.com

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Grey Fox posted:

"eat the loving barrel" sounds, uh, a bit extreme

Make internet discourse great again

edit: if it were extreme vetting it would be fine, but come on

You get probated in gbs for telling people to kill themselves btw, which appears to be what happened in that post.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SIX

YEARS

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Squizzle posted:

wait how did i miss that trump's doctor who wrote that batsuit endorsement note has been DEAD FOR SIX YEARS

Dr. Miller McIver is extremely alive and well, believe me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Squizzle posted:

back up, what?

various cheeses posted:

You get probated in gbs for telling people to kill themselves btw, which appears to be what happened in that post.

maybe you should go back there

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Kayleigh McEnany constantly looks on the verge of tears/on the verge of her head exploding from hearing actual facts.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/765780122389676032

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Squizzle posted:

Jacob Bornstein is dead but presumably Harold Bornstein who possibly signed the letter may actually still exist.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?n=jacob-bornstein&pid=139843879

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

'JUST RELAX'

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

'JUST RELAX'

edit:

^^^^^ :airquote:

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

The pivot! And it may work for a day, until Trump goes off on... *rolls dice* lazy good for nothing nuns.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
haha one of these guys he's bringing in is a breitbart executive. yes, don, that's what you need, to play more to your base. perhaps if you break reality enough times more insane idiot voters will spontaneously generate

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lawyers abandon the first amendment

Hillary is gonna get rid of the second

Next I'm going to be forced to share my parents basement with soldiers

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Come back Corey!!!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

no one outside of the alt-right givs a poo poo about breitbart

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

pictured: healthiest candidate in the history of candidacy

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
#Neverforget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHyFCHPE7g

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

bannon the hutt

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

bannon the hutt

looks like a trump supporter

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Poor Donald, can't even strangle himself with that fat neck and his tiny hands

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

broken clock opsec posted:

pictured: healthiest candidate in the history of candidacy
jfc, my chin is more defined than this, and I am v. obese

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gonna save the Trump campaign like Lincoln saved the Republic

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

so bad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

whos this guy, better tell brietbart about this rino representing them!

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

aside from the general dumpster fire that is attempting to manage Trump and his decisions on who to hire, this has to be a sign that the campaign is spooked about more info coming out concerning Manafort; if he has new campaign chairman in place it's far less of a shock if they cut Manafort loose

odds are the kids are pissed at him and they're whispering in Don's ear to get rid of him now, exact same pattern as when Corey had his freakout and they brought Manafort on in the first place

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

JT Jag posted:

jfc, my chin is more defined than this, and I am v. obese

He, 100% unironically, has the best tailor

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
The University of Louisville has a big chalkboard out right now for students to write their aspirations on. This one caught my eye!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I'm hype that he literally picked the guy who financed Clinton Cash to "run" the campaign

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/

quote:

Bannon does, indeed, have a touch of Clinton Madness. When we met in January, Bill Cosby’s serial predations had just exploded into the news after laying dormant for many years. Bannon was certain this signaled trouble for Bill Clinton, whose own sexual history some conservatives long to revive as a way of hampering his wife’s campaign. His conviction stems from the group of young, female Breitbart News reporters whom he’s dubbed the Valkyries. When I expressed skepticism about the value of reintroducing old scandals, Bannon countered that the Valkyries—a sort of in-house focus group of millennial voter sentiment—were unfamiliar with Clinton contretemps that most older people consider settled. "There’s a whole generation of people who love the news but were 7 or 8 years old when this happened and have no earthly idea about the Clinton sex stuff,” he says.

The pivot is going to be "Bill Clinton is a rapist"

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Atrocious Joe posted:

Lawyers abandon the first amendment

Hillary is gonna get rid of the second

Next I'm going to be forced to share my parents basement with soldiers

Your actually part of the extreme backup reserves. Your parents constitutional rights are already being trampled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Much like everything else Trump does, this is lazy as gently caress. Just look at the back teeth.

• Locked thread