Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Vendor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Yeah. If that Rapier had attack speed instead of Strength it'd be worth something...if you weren't on Standard, where everything has to be a perfect roll or it's total poo poo.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some nerd should make a site or spreadsheet where you can put in all the mods like this on an item and it checks against a bunch of values for different (like the top 20 most played) builds to see if it's viable, even maybe for levelling or something.

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down

ButtWolf posted:

Some nerd should make a site or spreadsheet where you can put in all the mods like this on an item and it checks against a bunch of values for different (like the top 20 most played) builds to see if it's viable, even maybe for levelling or something.

Some nerd did: http://poeprices.info/

It's not perfect but it gives a decent baseline estimate

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i love nerds

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im running herald of ash and hatred. Are there better options there? Also rrduced mana not seem to be working on hatred? Or just cause its not leveled much?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ButtWolf posted:

Im running herald of ash and hatred. Are there better options there? Also rrduced mana not seem to be working on hatred? Or just cause its not leveled much?

Reread the reduced mana tooltip (hint, it's function was changed significantly and cost != reserved).

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

ButtWolf posted:

Both of these are good if your primary output is physical. Before poison became the monster that it is, HoA/Hatred was it.

As mentioned, Reduced Mana no longer works on Auras. If you want to reduce mana like the olden days, you need a level 2+ Enlighten, which will lower the reduction but not nearly as much as Reduced Mana used to.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat. Oh well. I dont use much mana. I remember running 3 and reduced mana. Could you do 4? I cant remember how low they went. Also my friend used to run a dual flame totem and i see you can run quad now. That seems fun. What a good free game.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

currency tab p2w bro get on my level

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

New map-only base items. Digging the Two-Tone Boots, although if it's anything like Prophecy I'll only ever see two of the three types (seriously, I think I can count on both hands the number of ilvl 75+ Fire/Cold Two-Stone Rings this league).

ButtWolf posted:

drat. Oh well. I dont use much mana. I remember running 3 and reduced mana. Could you do 4? I cant remember how low they went. Also my friend used to run a dual flame totem and i see you can run quad now. That seems fun. What a good free game.

Without some serious investment (passives + an Enlighten) you'll only be able to get 3 auras going (2 * 35% + Clarity) off of one pool.

With some serious investment you can either become a curse monster or everyone's favorite party member

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Aug 18, 2016

J
Jun 10, 2001

I wonder if two toned boots work like two stone rings where you can vendor the 3 different types for a prismatic pair.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
fingerless silk gloves? thered better be a dragon t shirt to pair with it

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft/status/766149879043284992

drat you Ziggy! :argh:

(Seriously though, that's an awesome mod)

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft/status/766149879043284992

drat you Ziggy! :argh:

(Seriously though, that's an awesome mod)

Does... Does the Dot stack with itself? Does it scale with passives?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Deki posted:

Does... Does the Dot stack with itself? Does it scale with passives?

It's not poison so it shouldn't stack. It will probably scale with passives because without it scaling the added DPS is tiny for the current meta -- even then it'll only be really useful for a poison arrow and/or puncture build.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
That % life regen amulet is amazing for RF, until you get a corrupted +1 max res or curse anyway.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
He said he has a video of crafting it that he will release soonish. Said it took him 4ex and a handful of essences, so I assume he used prefixes cannot be changed twice, once to apply either the phy% or flat phy roll, and the other for the interesting suffix.

I know of at least three ilvl 100 rares with Merciless+Dictators mods and nothing else on standard. There will be a lot more perfect uniques. Hopefully this exhausts the supply of eternal orbs on standard.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone here have a Marohi 5l for sale? I've contacted about 6 people but some haven't logged on in a few weeks.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

ButtWolf posted:

Anyone here have a Marohi 5l for sale? I've contacted about 6 people but some haven't logged on in a few weeks.

Buy a cheap one with good rolls and the 5L prophecy?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ButtWolf posted:

are you checking "online only"? there are 22 on right now (one of the reasons people don't respond is that they are fixing prices low, i.e. they signal a low price, other people think that price is legit and sell low too, fixer buys it and relists it at a profit)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jusupov posted:

Buy a cheap one with good rolls and the 5L prophecy?

He's in Standard

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Crystal belt base is insane. CI didn't really need that.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Nah its cool they just haven't announced the 200 hp implicit belt yet

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Bugsy posted:

:getin:

Now if only they'd move Auxium to crystal belt base...

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
A lot of CI builds will still use a Heavy Belt because it's an easy way to get Strength, I think.

Edit: dumb question: would the life recovery on Razor of the Seventh Sun work with CI if you had Zealot's Oath? I'm not sure if it is classified as regeneration, or leech, or something else entirely.

Mystery Prize fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 18, 2016

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Bugsy posted:

I think I'm still going to go for the armour + evasion base with iron reflexes. 600 armour base!

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Real Foogla posted:

are you checking "online only"? there are 22 on right now (one of the reasons people don't respond is that they are fixing prices low, i.e. they signal a low price, other people think that price is legit and sell low too, fixer buys it and relists it at a profit)

Sneaky assholes.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

ButtWolf posted:

Sneaky assholes.

In standard its more often that the people are just afk. Most of the poo poo listed on standard is people who stop by to check their computer for messages once every hour or so. Buying things there at this point in a league cycle can be a pain in the rear end.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

ButtWolf posted:

I have one I can just give you for free if I remember. I don't play standard. Add me on steam holyshoot316 and I'll hook you up around 4pm pst.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ButtWolf posted:

Flicking iOS app Jerusalem loving Christ

I've restyled this like eight times and have no idea why it's tripping out so hard but if you just want an unlinked Marconi on standard I've got plenty

Funky this stupid app

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Hauki posted:

I've restyled this like eight times and have no idea why it's tripping out so hard but if you just want an unlinked Marconi on standard I've got plenty

Funky this stupid app

Saving this for posterity. :laugh:

Hauki
May 11, 2010

I poo poo you not every word I type it auto responses with some other random garbage and then like every five tot ten seconds deletes my entire message so I have to flicking hammer poo poo out as fast a s if a can

It also periodically replaces entires posts with big black boxes of nothing's Jes

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Also good riddance to zeno.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Hauki posted:

I poo poo you not every word I type it auto responses with some other random garbage and then like every five tot ten seconds deletes my entire message so I have to flicking hammer poo poo out as fast a s if a can

It also periodically replaces entires posts with big black boxes of nothing's Jes

Perhaps use a normal browser instead?

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holyshoot posted:

I have one I can just give you for free if I remember. I don't play standard. Add me on steam holyshoot316 and I'll hook you up around 4pm pst.

I love you. Ill add you after dinner.

Edit: no users with that name... WHats you IGN on PoE?

Are you just holyshoot on steam. That acct has some hrs on PoE.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 18, 2016

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Hauki posted:

Funky this stupid app
Okay, normally autocorrect is mildly amusing at best, but this is something special :allears:

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Hauki posted:

Funky this stupid app

Hauki posted:

:laffo:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
gimme that unlinked macaroni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Hauki you're drunk go to bed.

Yeah good riddance Zeno your presence won't be missed. IDK if anyone put this here yet but he had a wee meltdown in a related game's subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/comments/4xr0ny/fulltime_arpg_streamer_moving_from_poe_over_to/

• Locked thread