Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

A Pale Horse posted:

He looks poxy and weird like all British people whereas Steve is 100% All-American Grade A hunk.

Steve looks like michael cera if he finished growing a chin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Carmant posted:

Steve looks like michael cera if he finished growing a chin

How loving dare you. I will cut a bitch.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i grudgingly deem the anime pic p cool

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

i grudgingly deem the anime pic p cool

turncoat

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

So this show is basically Goosebumps for not kids?

No it's more like a good show for all ages.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Prorat posted:

So this show is basically Goosebumps for not kids?
its like a really long goosebumps right down the drat ending

the monster is gone....or is it??? dunnnn dunnnn dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imo jonathan and steve are both handsome in their own ways

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

notZaar posted:

No it's more like a good show for all ages.

how dare you imply goosebumps is anything but incredible

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

SirSamVimes posted:

imo jonathan and steve are both handsome in their own ways

true neutral is the worst alignment

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

just loving :lol: at the clip from NCIS http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi10..._ecw_nsp_mbb_hd

unrelated

Basticle fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 20, 2016

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

Since I figure most of you have Netflix go watch Er Ist Wieder Da while you can.

I watched this and it's good so thx

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

the best part of the show is when hopper decides the best way to solve this mystery is to just start punching dudes in the face

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I watched half of the hitler movie. The orchestrated score was silly

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to see Season 2 do something to "recap" Will's adventure in the Upside Down. Even make it super bad quality video, with scan lines and a cheesy soundtrack, no dialogue, just Will running around a bunch of sets they built with their doubled budget, with a rifle and make-shift weaponry. Like an 11-year-old John Rambo in Hell.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Away all Goats posted:

the best part of the show is when hopper decides the best way to solve this mystery is to just start punching dudes in the face

Man Hopper gives so many guys serious brain injuries with his fists. He knocks out like a dozen dudes just by punching them in the face really hard. So cool.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/milliebbrown/status/767428947655155712

https://twitter.com/KATANARGENT/status/767093980177715200

Basticle fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 21, 2016

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
How come 11's hair doesn't grow ? Did the whole show took place in the span of 1 week or something ?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Decebal posted:

How come 11's hair doesn't grow ? Did the whole show took place in the span of 1 week or something ?

yes

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Decebal posted:

Jfc...

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Decebal posted:

lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I watched it, it was really good.
They haven't actually confirmed a season 2 yet have they?
Stranger Things 2: Strangest Things

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just dropping back in this swell thread to say that the people who are saying bad things about the show are dumb, bad whereas the people who are saying good things about the show are cool, good

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I really liked the show except the ending felt a bit anticlimactic. They should have had the teenagers kill the monster and the girl sacrifice herself to kill the bad men. Rather than the teenagers doing gently caress all that was useful and the girl killing the monster even after being nearly killed herself stopping the bad men.

Still that's just a little niggle, overall it was the best thing I've watched recently.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hopper should have been more drunk

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

hopper should have been more drunk

and he also should've punched a few more dudes in the face

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Berious posted:

I really liked the show except the ending felt a bit anticlimactic. They should have had the teenagers kill the monster and the girl sacrifice herself to kill the bad men. Rather than the teenagers doing gently caress all that was useful and the girl killing the monster even after being nearly killed herself stopping the bad men.

Except if they'd done that they couldn't have had the 'ineffectual weapon in hopeless situation is suddenly inexplicably effective oh wait it's a tankbuster telekinetic after all' scene with the kids

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
it looks like gay 80s poo poo engineered to appeal to the nostalgia of 35 year old goons who write really long posts about stuff that happened to them when they were in elementary school

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

fits my needs posted:

it looks like gay 80s poo poo engineered to appeal to the nostalgia of 35 year old goons who write really long posts about stuff that happened to them when they were in elementary school

it is in fact good, unlike your post which is bad.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Germstore posted:

it is in fact good, unlike your post which is bad.

nah, it's like :"hey remember watching ET as a kid!? well this is a more HARDCORE and GRITTY 8-hour ET mixed with a bunch of other 80s movies you fat piece of Netflix marathoning poo poo!"

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

nah, it's like :"hey remember watching ET as a kid!? well this is a more HARDCORE and GRITTY 8-hour ET mixed with a bunch of other 80s movies you fat piece of Netflix marathoning poo poo!"

have you thought about never posting again

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

fits my needs posted:

a rather strong opinion to have about something you haven't watched in my opinion.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is the best fan art ive seen, they captured the character's faces and shapes so sublimely

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

stop posting that retarded anime picture jfc

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Yes, please. It's loving awful and a stain on this thread.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol anime was cool when I was 12 years old and the kid down the street was like "there's all of this stuff from Japan that THEY won't let you see" and now I'm 100% convinced that extra curse words were added to the DBZ bootleg tapes by some super fat manchild in the back of the comic book store to attract teenage boys

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

nice meltdown :ocelot::grin:

i too get irrationally worked up over a bunch of abstract lines and colors shaped into a certain way

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its bad just like all fanart

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Blue Train posted:

its bad just like all fanart

whats wrong with liking bad things

idgi???

Blue Train