Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

gfsincere posted:

Hey, you can always shut your cockholster anytime.

Nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

get fuckin rekt

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
did the government actually do the cocaine thing?

I know about the syphilis and the LSD mind control experiments but I thought the cocaine thing was an actual conspiracy theory

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

I'm guessing you mean the surprise is that he's white. But if you think about it, the cop probably thought his weird arm movements was him trying to shoot a fireball. After all, grand wizards in the U.S. are notoriously white.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
This is like the feud between Somali kids and black kids from Minneapolis at my high school over who was...the right kind of black? Am white girl, so I can offer no view of substance.

Except that no one in their right mind would move back to Jamaica.

Also NN is the poo poo.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

nutranurse posted:

Besides the person who 'took the comment and ran with it' was Amerigin. Why get angry at Amerigin being racist? It's like being mad water is wet. I'm not gonna stop myself for fear of some internet racist.

Put your clip back on the bread, spinning it and tucking the end over doesn't preserve freshness

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Ah, so instead of pretending to be black online, you're an actual black person who sells out.

It was a no-win situation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

gfsincere posted:

Lol throw in some completely random homophobia into the mix. Very classy.

gfsincere posted:

Ah, so instead of pretending to be black online, you're an actual black person who sells out.

Nice meltdown. It's been a while since I've seen someone make such an obvious fool of themselves in this forum. So, thanks for that at least.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

The brown paper bag really makes it work.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

gfsincere posted:

When the gently caress did I say the latter?

poo poo like that proves the former that discussions shouldn't happen in front of rando rear end white people becaus you just start making up poo poo.

gfsincere posted:

Silencing =\= having a sidebar conversation because white people like to take poo poo to a left turn when they hear something, prime example is Black Lives Matter. A simple statement white people cant even handle hearing without flipping their poo poo.

You mentioned Black Lives Matter as a "prime example." If I mistook what you meant, would you like to clarify? Or did you just want to claim I'm making poo poo up to dismiss my comments?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

theflyingorc posted:

Put your clip back on the bread, spinning it and tucking the end over doesn't preserve freshness

The bread's all done, man. And that's paint not oj :(

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

gfsincere posted:

hmm sort of brings this comment into a fun light huh

Rollofthedice posted:

i wonder what a gay jamaican immigrant would think of someone telling them that no matter how much discrimination they suffer in america they at least have a country to go back to and will thus never truly be an african american

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

please clean your counter top nn

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

gfsincere posted:

Those goalposts have legs!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Chakan posted:

Personally, I'm a big fan of KY BBQ haha, it's mostly just people from other states coming here so we get a great mix of other places too.

Let's talk about cornbread, how do you make/eat yours?

Sweet cornbread is an abomination unfit for the sight of Ahura Mazda.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Trabisnikof posted:

That comment took place after you declared that a black person wasn't a real black person because they disagreed with you. So within that context this isn't the proof you want.

Except my comment came after he was parroting the same points as a person posting racist poo poo. It's always cute to see white people rewrite history in real time.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

gfsincere posted:

If your definition of selling out means "being my black rear end self and not giving af who has a problem with that." Then yes. I am gladly doing that.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

I know about the syphilis and the LSD mind control experiments but I thought the cocaine thing was an actual conspiracy theory

Yes it did.

gfsincere posted:

Hey, if I have to be a black conspiracy theorist and think
slavery had genetic effects
the government flooding black neighborhoods with cocaine

One of these things is a conspiracy theory, or "an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful."

The other is science.

Everything else is just an expression of his narcissistic rage at being called out.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

gfsincere posted:

Clearly, with you, since you are an irrational, homophobic, racist dumbfuck.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Majorian posted:

Nice countertops, nn!

Counter tops plus tile floor pro combo

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Man what the gently caress is with these eugenic arguments. I thought the only thing that had impacts like that were endemic diseases or possibly really massive epidemics like the Black Death, which gave Europeans some trivial saving-throw increase against hemorrhagic fevers or some retroviruses or something, for some reason. Sickle-cell anemia being the other example.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Unzip and Attack posted:

Lol throw in some completely random homophobia into the mix. Very classy.

Nice meltdown. It's been a while since I've seen someone make such an obvious fool of themselves in this forum. So, thanks for that at least.

Your name is unzip. Nice try though trying to say some more dumb poo poo after poo poo posting.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

gfsincere posted:

I'm curious, am I a sellout?

Please tell me.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Counter tops plus tile floor pro combo

Yea but I'm gonna have to see the back splash or I can't finish

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

nutranurse posted:

The bread's all done, man. And that's paint not oj :(

I hope you enjoyed the bread

As you are now apparently an honorary white person, I will assume it was a delicious white bread and mayo sandwich

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

gfsincere posted:

Except my comment came after he was parroting the same points as a person posting racist poo poo. It's always cute to see white people rewrite history in real time.

Do you see all white people as that hostile all the time? Maybe I'm late to the debate, but is the argument that you are a sellout if you're friends with white people?

What was the point of desegregation then?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theflyingorc posted:

the CIA supported the Contras who did deal in cocaine, there is some evidence but not much that the CIA was involved in this trade, and if you go way out on a limb you can claim that the CIA invented crack to destabilize black neighborhoods

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

fool_of_sound posted:

Clearly, with you, since you are an irrational, homophobic, racist dumbfuck.

This, but you.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

gfsincere posted:

Nah, I'm not a fan of trying to call out other black people in front of mixed company. Y'all can keep that poo poo if you feel it works for you.

That's the thing. This is bunker and war mentality. I remember when I realized "the nod" was all about "if these crackers break out into a Klan rally, I've got your back". And it's there because it's been needed. But that mentality fucks us up. Many white people are completely unaware of the wide range of black discourse at all, and it allows them to reduce everyone from Booker T. Washington to Louis Farrakhan down into "black radicals". We need our spaces to talk, but we also need to fight against the chip we've been forced to have on our shoulders. The racists want us to be fighting. Inwards, outwards, where ever. As long as we don't correctly get them. And even if we do get them, they can stay justified.

This is the poo poo I mean we gotta work out of.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
wow there sure are a lot of new posts in USPOL what did trump do this time guys

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

gfsincere posted:

This, but you.

Can we see your counter tops and flooring in the kitchen

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
*scans last several pages* welp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Dexo posted:

I'm curious, am I a sellout?

Please tell me.

Nope, we have discussed in good faith without being disrespectful. You're all good in my book.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

gfsincere posted:

Lol at you claiming anyone who disagrees with you is racist while you:

1. Argue in favor of eugenics as a science
2. Declare Obama isn't really black
3. Declare various posters can't be black
4. When proven wrong, call them sellouts
5. Shame black people for discussing what they want in public

But nope, it is all the other black people parroting racist talking points

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

gfsincere posted:

Your name is unzip. Nice try though trying to say some more dumb poo poo after poo poo posting.

Hey remember that time you said a black person wasn't really black and when they posted a picture proving they are, you just doubled down and said they aren't a "real" black person since they don't believe in eugenics?

That happened just now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm super white but I'm also from the south so it's ok for me to use the n-word.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

gfsincere posted:

This, but you.

Hm. Nah, as it turns out, you wrote those posts, and not me.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

SquadronROE posted:

Can we see your counter tops and flooring in the kitchen

Yes you can tomorrow. It's granite! Never had granite countertops before. Couldn't afford that poo poo in Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Hmmm... a bit high yellow... Sorry, your black card won't be coming in the mail.

• Locked thread