Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
babies have poor impulse control, its rather appalling really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soybean

i poo poo myself

google THIS

"eye of the tiger" montage of an adult baby crawling up bleachers, sucking on a rattle shaped like a barbell, weighing their used diapers, pushing up to a "tummy time" position, power napping with their butt sticking up in the air, etc.

MrWillsauce

soybean posted:

i poo poo myself

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

Adult baby: Goo goo? Gaa?
2016 Baby: tfw u can't decide whether u want binky or boob #binkyaddict #breastlife

google THIS posted:

"eye of the tiger" montage of an adult baby crawling up bleachers, sucking on a rattle shaped like a barbell, weighing their used diapers, pushing up to a "tummy time" position, power napping with their butt sticking up in the air, etc.

Benny the Snake

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
relevant The F Plus episode

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

google THIS posted:

Schrecken

Child of Woe
Just have her scream in your face that you are a sissy and then crap your diaper. I'm not sure what the problem is here.

I guess she could do things like:

-Repeatedly smash your face with a giant lollipop.

-Put you alone in a room with a large pit bull while she watches the Maury show with Brad.

-Force your head under water while you take a bath while repeating "Go to sleep baby... go to sleep. Just breath in, it so easy..."

-Lay you on your back (or is it the front now?) in your hideous oversized adult baby crib to go to sleep. Either way, I'm sure SABDC (Sudden Adult Baby Death Syndrome) can be a thing.

-She refuses to get you your vaccinations.

-Blow all the disposable income you have that allows you to live this lifestyle on formula and pogs, and then become a homeless adult baby sissy.

Schrecken fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Aug 22, 2016

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Schrecken posted:

Just have her scream in your face that you are a sissy and then crap your diaper. I'm not sure what the problem is here.

I guess she could do things like:

-Repeatedly smash your face with a giant lollipop.

-Put you alone in a room with a large pit bull while she watches the Maury show with Brad.

-Force your head under water while you take a bath while repeating "Go to sleep baby... go to sleep. Just breath in, it so easy..."

-Lay you on your back (or is it the front now?) in your hideous oversized adult baby crib to go to sleep. Either way, I'm sure SABDC (Sudden Adult Baby Death Syndrome) can be a thing.

-She refuses to get you your vaccinations.

-Blow all the disposable income you have that allows you to live this lifestyle on formula and pogs, and then become a homeless adult baby sissy.

Adult Baby Injured After Being Mistakenly Left on Roof of Car When Mistress Drives Away

FluffieDuckie

Adult Baby Injured After Being Mistakenly Left on Roof of Car When Mistress Drives Away

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Schrecken

Child of Woe

Adult baby left in hot car while mistress shops for shoes at the mall.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The Dancing Baby is all grown up now. He's a Dancing Adult Baby.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

i'm a loser adult baby, so why don't you kill me? you don't because you can't. because this baby fights back

Victory Position

----------------

treasure bear

FutonForensic posted:

i'm a loser adult baby, so why don't you kill me? you don't because you can't. because this baby fights back

these babby can frigth back?

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Android Blues

Android Blues

*spreading arms expansively as i welcome you into my sex dungeon* welcome, terrible filth man *your eyes light on my erotic flintstones dial a phone, tempted*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Android Blues posted:

*spreading arms expansively as i welcome you into my sex dungeon* welcome, terrible filth man *your eyes light on my erotic flintstones dial a phone, tempted*

Android Blues

with this *licking lips a little* exquisite contraption, hard up dungeon boys like you are sent into a maze of disorienting sexual frenzy from which there is no way out. i call it...the Fisher Price Shapes Learning Triangle, Square and Cylinder Block

adult baby, (gasping): n-no! it'll never fit!

bog pixie

My friend soybean!!!! It's a dream come true

Scaly Haylie

Android Blues posted:

with this *licking lips a little* exquisite contraption, hard up dungeon boys like you are sent into a maze of disorienting sexual frenzy from which there is no way out. i call it...the Fisher Price Shapes Learning Triangle, Square and Cylinder Block

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Android Blues posted:

Victory Position

babies and gentlemen! behold! the greatest show on earth! witness as how I make this glass of water... less, than the other! *pours water into a wide glass* it disappeared! amazing!

now, I have something in my hands. let me show you. is it here ... or is it... not!?

and my last trick, I will show you, I will take this amalgamated dough, shapeless, you see? and press it into a star. *shoves play-doh into mold maker and presses down the lever* voila!!!

----------------

alnilam

The greatest moment in adult babyhood is when your mistress finally claims you as a dependent on her tax return :swoon:

alnilam

alnilam posted:

The greatest moment in adult babyhood is when your mistress finally claims you as a dependent on her tax return :swoon:

Incidentally, she is mistress to several other adult babies, hmmm

big black turnout

for sale: adult baby shoes. never worn.

Schrecken

Child of Woe
I heard one mistress got adult baby protective services called on her. They found several adult babies crawling around the sex dungeon in their own filth. That would have been fine, but she forgot to refill the food bowl and the others ate the omega adult baby. You have to get that cannibalism certification Missy.

dans

put on the diaper op

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

big black turnout posted:

Android Blues

big black turnout posted:

adds one word, becomes 10x more heartrending. efficient

google THIS

adult baby, huh? that's…kinky, I guess. *absentmindedly twirls my adult umbilical cord*

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
My wife always gets harassed for breast feeding me in public.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Victory Position

google THIS posted:

adult baby, huh? that's…kinky, I guess. *absentmindedly twirls my adult umbilical cord*

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
My Friend: "This movie is so scary you will poo poo your pants!"

Me, an Adult Baby: :smuggo:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you're an adult baby sitting in a hi chair is a whole new experience

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread