Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
what about a "jesus didn't tap" t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Mr. 47 posted:

Wearing a Tap-Out shirt pretty much tells me that the word "consent" is not in your vocabulary.

XD That's pretty good

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
pick is a real good friend

I just wanted to let y'all know

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Troposphere posted:

Can I be your friend and borrow the stuff from you that you borrow from her? And then my friend can borrow it from me, and his friend can borrow it from him?

It'll all find its way back, that's the power of friendship.

naem
May 29, 2011

Redjakk posted:

Finally reached the end of this ridiculous trainwreck thread. Some of the posters in here are as bad as the dipshits in the stories that are getting posted.

So I have this friend who's a Reddit addict and has some major problems with both women and alcohol. These problems tend to feed off each other and since he's been single for about 90% of the time I've known him the simmering cauldron of rage he has toward women tends to boil over after about 4 beers.

When my friend was in one of his non-single phases I invited him and the girl he was seeing to stay at a mountain house owned by some family members as part of a group of about a dozen people that would be hiking and drinking and generally having a good time. The girl broke it off two days before the trip and even though I was a bit worried they both assured me it was totally amicable and everything would be fine. Nothing was fine. As soon as he showed up he started texting her every five minutes asking when she'd be there. When she showed up about an hour later and he found out that she had given another (male) friend a ride he turned five shades of purple and went for a walk in the woods. Me and a couple other people gave him a pep talk when he got back and he managed to keep things together pretty well the first night.

On day two everyone who wasn't hung over went out hiking. Lady-ex's car with her and the guy she gave a ride to the day before got separated on the way up to the trailhead and there wasn't any cell coverage on that part of the mountain. The main group which included slowly-going-crazy friend waited for a while and decided to go up without them. All the time the subject of the story was unraveling more and more. He insisted we look for them at another lot and that we drive back to a coverage zone to see if she had texted. We blew him off and started the hike. He took up the rear, stopping and looking behind every 30 seconds or so and running to catch up. At one point when I was close I could hear him muttering about how they were probably loving somewhere. We had a fun hike despite him. When we got back to the house the missing two were there. They had parked at a different lot and had taken another route up. We had probably only missed them by 10 minutes. Friend-o was still convinced that the two of them had just gone off and hosed in the woods or something and after a silent dinner sat in a dark corner of the house sipping booze and staring at her until she went to bed.

After she went off to bed he started drinking faster and faster. Eventually he comes into the kitchen and rants about how she's the worst woman in the world and about how she and another ex-girlfriend were bitches trying to ruin his life. Eventually he can't stand it anymore and he tells everyone loudly that he's going home. At this point he's falling-down drunk and in no shape to drive. I follow him into the garage where his car was parked and try to talk with him. He talks about how much he loves the girl and how his life is over without her (they had been dating for 8 days and had only had sex once.) He didn't care if he died driving drunk. Another friend came in and tried to talk some sense into him too, even offering to drive him all the way back home, but he wasn't listening. He opens up the garage door and sees another car just on the other side that's blocking him in. At this point he decides that he's going to ram the car behind him out of the way and gets in his car to start it up. Two of us jump him and physically wrestle him out of the car, grab his keys and hold him down for a while. He eventually gets up, almost throws a punch at the guy who he'd been seething about and then starts sulking in the corner. Eventually another friend gives him a pep talk and he starts doing pushups and pumping free weights that were in the garage. Eventually he comes back in looking manic and talking about how he wasn't going to let BITCHES ruin his life and promptly passes out on the couch.

He didn't go home when he sobered up and the rest of the trip was an awkward mess. He was at least apologetic and we dealt with it as well as we could. The family members that owned the mountain house sold it later that year so we couldn't go back and it's a tremendous shame that most of our memories involve our friend being a huge jackass. I'm still friends with him, though. He hasn't had a similar outburst since and he's at least self-aware enough to know that he can't pull that poo poo again but he's still got some obvious issues that bubble to the surface when he's been drinking.

I had the exact literal opposite experience once where I was the guy the girl brought to the camping get together, only the "other guy" friend was right we were having sex in the woods

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Hell yeah

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

King Vidiot posted:

Can I be your friend and borrow the stuff from you that you borrow from her? And then my friend can borrow it from me, and his friend can borrow it from him?

you whore bitches don't deserve a nice friend like pick

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

King Vidiot posted:

I thought I had really good friends with a nice house they would let me chill in and borrow stuff from, but it turns out I had joined a library. I still don't completely understand how it works but they've told me to think of it like a non-paying customer service relationship rather than a friendship. They are actually quite insistent about that. People complaining about being friendzoned don't know the true pain of finding yourself libraryzoned by all your best friends.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Moon Atari posted:

I thought I had really good friends with a nice house they would let me chill in and borrow stuff from, but it turns out I had joined a library. I still don't completely understand how it works but they've told me to think of it like a non-paying customer service relationship rather than a friendship. They are actually quite insistent about that. People complaining about being friendzoned don't know the true pain of finding yourself libraryzoned by all your best friends.

I've been there, it's loving annoying when all they ever do is shush you.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Pick I borrowed the horse to go on a date but I forgot what octane grains it takes so I stopped by McDonalds on the way home and bought it some fries I hope that's okay.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

Ty yes thank you my loyalty to the people I care about is one of the most important things about myself and how I live. The happiness of the people I love is my happiness

:horse:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Pick I borrowed the horse to go on a date but I forgot what octane grains it takes so I stopped by McDonalds on the way home and bought it some fries I hope that's okay.

The horse I horseysit isn't for riding and needs careful num nums for her tum tum, please abide by strict horsey diet

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pick posted:

The horse I horseysit isn't for riding and needs careful num nums for her tum tum, please abide by strict horsey diet

Hoh wow, the horse-girl lingo came right outta ya just like that well shucks if that aint darling, miss-! :clint:

:homebrew::horse::homebrew:
Horses are drat expensive!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Troposphere posted:

you whore bitches don't deserve a nice friend like pick

:agreed:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dammit pick horses are the worst dude

During my job last summer I ran into a stallion that kept snorting at me angrily and flapping his giant loving horse dong around, then it turned around and took the most foul runny poo poo I have ever seen. Meanwhile his mare companion had a fully grown Parascaris worm in her turds.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

srsly what is it with some girls n horses
is it really jus their massive dongs?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i bet its their massive dongs

No.44
Dec 14, 2012

Out of honest curiousity, have any of you guys ever had to deal with your friends or relatives pressuring you to hook up with a girl out of pity? I can't tell you how many times I've had some chick (some whom I barely even knew) try to set me up with one of their male friends/relatives by trying to to make me feel bad for the guy ("he's sooooo sweet!, he's just too shy to meet girls!") and than going so far as to physically drag me over to the guy. It's annoying as gently caress and super awkard.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

lol

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Pick posted:

Is she prone to colic? brings back memories of shots, vet bills, long nights in the barn...

dammit now I want another horse.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Groovelord Neato posted:

wouldn't you want someone with lots of sex practice. they'll be better at it.

They want virgins so they won't fail in comparison.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

content, cross posted from another thread:

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Obvious fact that is often overlooked: No women wants your respect. They love bitterness and contempt. Here's a venn diagram to illustrate

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mak0rz posted:

wait it's sex and the city? Is this Bernstein Bears allover again?

I mean I never gave the slightest poo poo or watched a single minute of the show but i thought it was sex in the city.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

wait it's sex and the city? Is this Bernstein Bears allover again?

I mean I never gave the slightest poo poo or watched a single minute of the show but i thought it was sex in the city.

Sex with the city.
The whoooole city

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Well, he couldn't, being nailed down and all.

MMA guys tend to be pretty chill in general, it's the wannabees that train for a month that are douchey. They typically don't last long as they're too cocky to listen/learn and don't take well to getting their rear end kicked in sparring.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Mak0rz posted:

it's true I do enjoy broadway hip hop

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Mak0rz posted:

Luigi being on the inside of the circle is correct, but why isn't Mario on the outside where he belongs? (Wario is okay. smdh if you can't see Wario's potent SMV.)

cnut
May 3, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

srsly what is it with some girls n horses
is it really jus their massive dongs?

The saddle rubs their clit.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Redjakk posted:

One of my friends is a flight attendant with an MMA boyfriend. One day she texted a male friend to tell him that she had his favorite celebrity on one of her flights and he texted back a smiley face. The next day MMA boyfriend showed up at the guy's former workplace because it was still listed on his Facebook bio saying he'd kick his rear end. He bellowed a bit more, shoved over a shelf, and split before the cops showed up.

The only guy I know who wears these almost certainly beats his girlfriend and probably his ex wife.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Ladies always ask me about the star chamber

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ladies always ask me about the 36th chamber but I will never reveal the secret.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

No.44 posted:

Out of honest curiousity, have any of you guys ever had to deal with your friends or relatives pressuring you to hook up with a girl out of pity? I can't tell you how many times I've had some chick (some whom I barely even knew) try to set me up with one of their male friends/relatives by trying to to make me feel bad for the guy ("he's sooooo sweet!, he's just too shy to meet girls!") and than going so far as to physically drag me over to the guy. It's annoying as gently caress and super awkard.

I had a woman in college try to hook me up with a male friend out of pity. She pulled a bait and switch on me, and the guy wound up following me around the next three or four days of a theatre conference, insisting that if I let him suck my dick he would change my mind about not being gay.

It was an unpleasant experience.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Your friend is an rear end in a top hat

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
MGTOW:

Wizards ARE among us.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wicker Man posted:

MGTOW:

Wizards ARE among us.

:eyepop:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Wicker Man posted:

MGTOW:

Wizards ARE among us.

Hail Satan :black101:

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

No.44 posted:

Easily 75% of my friends try this with my brother, and a ton of his female friends do it too. It's weird when someone I know finds out I have a brother and immediately wants to set their friend (or sometimes themselves) up with him without knowing a thing about the guy.

Bonus awkward pickup attempt story:

I sometimes carry a backpack with velcro tabs that still has an American flag and one of my nametapes from the Air Force on it. Let's pretend my last name is Marquez. (It's not, but that's close enough illustrate my point.)

Last night I was browsing at a used bookstore and out of nowhere some guy comes up to me and says "Well good evening to you, Seeeenyodeeta Maaaaaahd-kaaayyss." (Think of Giada saying "mozzarella" mid-sentence, but even worse.)

Before I could even get a word in, he said "I'll wager you're probably not used to guys even trying to pronounce your name correctly, but I really think that the beauty of an exotic name like that only shines through when it is said correctly. I speak Spanish fluently, so I always impress Latino parents by speaking to them in their own language...almost as much as I impress beautiful young ladies with how nimbly I can roll my tongue..." :grin:

This happened in Texas, where my name is not at all uncommon.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

PallasAthene posted:

Last night I was browsing at a used bookstore and out of nowhere some guy comes up to me and says "Well good evening to you, Seeeenyodeeta Maaaaaahd-kaaayyss." (Think of Giada saying "mozzarella" mid-sentence, but even worse.)

Before I could even get a word in, he said "I'll wager you're probably not used to guys even trying to pronounce your name correctly, but I really think that the beauty of an exotic name like that only shines through when it is said correctly. I speak Spanish fluently, so I always impress Latino parents by speaking to them in their own language...almost as much as I impress beautiful young ladies with how nimbly I can roll my tongue..." :grin:

:stonk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

PallasAthene posted:

Easily 75% of my friends try this with my brother, and a ton of his female friends do it too. It's weird when someone I know finds out I have a brother and immediately wants to set their friend (or sometimes themselves) up with him without knowing a thing about the guy.

I sometimes carry a backpack with velcro tabs that still has an American flag and one of my nametapes from the Air Force on it. Let's pretend my last name is Marquez. (It's not, but that's close enough illustrate my point.)

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

PallasAthene posted:

Wow. And to think, the best pick-up line I could think of is, "Hey, how's it going. Are you into [whatever] books, too?" I seriously need to get gud at grrls.

• Locked thread