Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
The rest of this campaign.

https://twitter.com/AlecinMD/status/768300512072511492

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I'm 1000 posts behind today, what the hell did I miss? I'm guessing Trump didn't say anything too insane or it'd be 2000.

oh you sweet summer child

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

mike12345 posted:

I thought there's a spider inside, but couldn't figure out the meaning

The spider is the universal symbol for CTE.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

Morrow owns but I got the tower. I'm seeing this one out till November folks.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

zdr is good

thank you for doing what you do

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

2,000 posts since about this time last night. What did I miss today?

A) a beautiful new gaffe that will be forgotten in two days and celebrated in a tell-all in 2 years

B) trump made another NAMBLA donation

C) Boosted wore the hat

D) Vile happened

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Robert Morrow for President

Ed Balls for Ed Balls

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Gallant: Takes a bold stand against the crimes of the rich and powerful.
Goofus: Betrays old friends to suck up to his current meal ticket.

Gallant: Complements drawings of the female form.
Goofus: Implies a real woman's genitals are mutilated.

Gallant: Wears a jester's hat out of introspective realization that his message will not be taken seriously.
Goofus: Tattoos a picture of Nixon onto his back so the guys loving him lose their erection to Tricky Dick's rictus grin.

Bar Crow fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Aug 24, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

i support hillary but am disappointed she hasnt more strongly articulated support for big anime tits like morrow

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Senator Sprinkles posted:

A) a beautiful new gaffe that will be forgotten in two days and celebrated in a tell-all in 2 years

C) Boosted wore the hat

D) Vile happened

E) Ed Balls

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i would like a morrow fun club membership

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Senator Sprinkles posted:

C) Boosted wore the hat

D) Vile happened

Many people are saying that Donald J Trump is a violent child rapist

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Ed Balls

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
drat CNN has the dumbest people on their panels, even the pro-Clinton pundits struggle to formulate a compelling argument against Trump's immigration 'pivot' being "we're still gonna deport 11 million people but will somehow find a way to make that process humane or something, no I don't have any details on how that's possible".

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Many people are saying that Donald J Trump is a violent child rapist

I am Extremely Concerned about these important questions being asked

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey zero can you fix the forum name thing for. Everyone except squizzled that would be trump levels of :pwn:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Neeksy posted:

drat CNN has the dumbest people on their panels, even the pro-Clinton pundits struggle to formulate a compelling argument against Trump's immigration 'pivot' being "we're still gonna deport 11 million people but will somehow find a way to make that process humane or something, no I don't have any details on how that's possible".

Stop watching cnn it is the worst and not even the partisanship just the rock bottom retarded "arguments" between the same boring pundits

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Al! posted:

Ed Balls

https://twitter.com/josecanseco/status/171799945173667840

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vile posted:

Stop watching cnn it is the worst and not even the partisanship just the rock bottom retarded "arguments" between the same boring pundits

There is a reason msnbc is doing so,well and has passed cnn for weeks now in morning and prime time

they actually have decent left leaning shows that slightly do reporting or analysis not just dem or rep spin and yelling on cnn

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Can people asking for updates get some six hour probies? It'll give them time to catch up :shobon:

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

a helpful bear posted:

is ben garrison just legit getting more and more crazy or is he a masterful troll

About a year and half ago he started posting on 8chan begging them to stop making photoshops of him as racist. An hour later, the lightbulb went off.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he's just quoting his favorite literary figure

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Vile posted:

I'm stuck in an airplane where CNN and Fox News are the only channels that are working right now. This is the first time I've watched that in years and it's simply amazing how bad these people are at discourse when it's supposed to be their entire job.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Someone put Trump in the Winger shirt.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Someone should do a write up of "Ed Balls" in SAclopedia while anyone can remember what the hell it means.

Also someone should do "Harambe".

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2666

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

:perfect:

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
whoa can I get a Rob Morrow tag

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Abel Wingnut posted:

could use a bit more of morrow in my life if you're still handing them out, danke

I saw Morrow at the Trump rally in Austin today. He was wearing a jester's cap and holding a huge 4ft sign saying "Trump is a Child Rapist".

I am not even slightly kidding: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/23/travis-county-gop-chair-accuses-trump-child-rape/

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Eonwe posted:

i support hillary but am disappointed she hasnt more strongly articulated support for big anime tits like morrow

I hope I get polled again so I can try and get this on the record.

gently caress it. Maybe I'll call my congressman tomorrow.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I've actually seen like three Rob Morrow-related articles on my facebook today and it's amazing

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

CNN has turned into trash TV since the guy that drove NBC into the ground was hired to run the place.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'd honestly rather watch Fox News during the day. I mean, they actually do talk news during the day. They'll definitely slant it and throw in like "Oh poo poo is Hillary sick?" or whatever, but they also will talk about the war in Syria or the flooding in Louisiana or whatever. I know it's hard to believe if you only know Fox News from their primetime slate of hateful bigots, but during the day they're basically a right-wing version of early 2000s CNN Headline News channel.

CNN though is 24/7 for idiots, by idiots.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I skipped 1000 posts and I'm not asking for an update but I do have one question: Is Baloogan still alive?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

PostNouveau posted:

I'd honestly rather watch Fox News during the day. I mean, they actually do talk news during the day. They'll definitely slant it and throw in like "Oh poo poo is Hillary sick?" or whatever, but they also will talk about the war in Syria or the flooding in Louisiana or whatever. I know it's hard to believe if you only know Fox News from their primetime slate of hateful bigots, but during the day they're basically a right-wing version of early 2000s CNN Headline News channel.

CNN though is 24/7 for idiots, by idiots.

they realised people just like it as background noise, and went with that

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did anyone else watch NBC nightly news and see this piece?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-blasts-profit-colleges-bill-took-millions-one-n636786

Brutal on Clinton for the for profit University he ran and made Trump U look small in its corruption

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Trump on Hannity tonight is doing the vintage calm Trump, the one he did on Anderson 360 before the New Hampshire primary while he was trolling Lyin' Ted on Carson's behalf.

God, nothing is ever gonna top the 2016 Republican primaries.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

I skipped 1000 posts and I'm not asking for an update but I do have one question: Is Baloogan still alive?

Unclear at this time, but alcoholics are known to disappear for days at a time

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Video footage of Morrow and his child-rape sign getting booted at the rally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJE7mYWmkA

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

mike12345 posted:

they realised people just like it as background noise, and went with that

No one likes Jeff lord or Kayleigh or bakari spouting D talking points or that red haired pale lady who screams or Ana Navarro always offended by racist trump or paid trump boy lewandows,I

I mean I Cs. Go on and on CNN is AWFUL

if you want "background" leave fox on. The talent is better looking and they cover real news like the guy above me said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Oiled and Ready posted:

Unclear at this time, but alcoholics are known to disappear for days at a time

Oh I'm not worried about his alcoholism, just that he may have died from eating a turkey with ecoli leaking out of its wherever.

• Locked thread