Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Yeah I was on it for my fist two years of highschool, my dry lips and scalp were the only really bad side effects i remember, besides having to have blood tests monthly and they always asked me if i was feeling suicidal when i went in...

im still considering it again though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

FogHelmut posted:

I bought a house so I've been lifting 2x4's, drywall, toilets, furniture, etc

did it not come assembled?

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I got kinda strong but I am also really really fat. Does that count?

And for the first time in my life I have visible (thought not well defined) abs. Love handles are still there though.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

My entire body is now abs and biceps

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Dum Cumpster posted:

So this thread's been running for a couple years now. Is everyone other than the firefighter, emaciated sally, roid dude, and the crossfitter(s) jacked and tan now?

hemale in pain posted:

i wish, i loving suck dick at weightlifting but it's a fun hobby and makes me a fitter mountain biker :)

This, except karate, hiking, etc.
Also, I am far too white to tan.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Fallows posted:

did it not come assembled?

Yeah but an rear end in a top hat did it so I have to fix everything.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I've learned to embrace the chub. If I can't have abs at 165 lbs then gently caress it, get strongfat and happy.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Wrapping up a 3 month cut next week, just in time for bulking (football) season.

Squat actually went up - took weight off my gut and put it on the bar.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my lovehandles are complete bullshit

why lovehandles

i got abs and striations YET YOU REFUSE TO GO AWAU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Dum Cumpster posted:

So this thread's been running for a couple years now. Is everyone other than the firefighter, emaciated sally, roid dude, and the crossfitter(s) jacked and tan now?

I took the jacked and tan workout and modified it to my spergy ways and over analyzed every lift and set and rep scheme because I can liface myself a better workout than the professionals because science. I am now currently jacked and ginger.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I went from lifting half a bag of soggy dicks to a 5/8 full bag of soggy dicks.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I was jacked for approximately a month. Then I graduated, had no job, had no gym and turned back into a weakling pissbitch. But I'm back on the road to beefy, bitch :gunsmith:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can i be your pissbitch

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Chinatown posted:

when i lift weight i just imagine it as a giant burrito

nothin' but a burrito

Put everything in the burrito

Dum Cumpster posted:

I am tan, and 60 pounds sleeker, and way stronger. Jacked? No. Better? Yes.

a mysterious cloak fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 25, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nostratic posted:

Put everything in the burrito

theres a place near me that has a burrito with pretty much every ingredient on the menu. Its called the El Campeón.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

why lovehandles

I'm sure your top appreciates the grip they provide.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Chinatown posted:

theres a place near me that has a burrito with pretty much every ingredient on the menu. Its called the El Campeón.

It can be mi campeón

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
100 grams of nuts is 600 calories

I will now proceed to feast on 100 grams of nuts

I will put the nuts in my mouth

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zzulu posted:

100 grams of nuts is 600 calories

I will now proceed to feast on 100 grams of nuts

I will put the nuts in my mouth

nah u get hit in the skull

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
u lied about me making GBS threads behind a shelving unit

eddie gets his too

its gonna be public just like mine was

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't understand what's happening but I am really into it

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
i destroyed my back and hips so i'm taking a break from exercises that use those which is like all of them

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Zzulu posted:

why lovehandles

are you sure it's not just your hip bones

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A tip from me, to you: do not, I repeat DO NOT destroy your back and hips in the future

Destroying your back and hips is generally seen as disadvantageous to further gains

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Dum Cumpster posted:

have you ever seen this much.... bacne on a man?

Dude it is going to be obscene. Im loving 29 and still get bacne just by existing or accidentally scratching my back.

Dum Cumpster posted:

You should realize by now that goons make literally zero progress.

I miss the BLOPS days. Just a bunch of muscle dummies slamming literal children into online dumpsters.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I grew up with bacne, no roids required. Now it is gone, but some scars remain so it still looks like I'm roiding

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Defiant Sally posted:

Dude it is going to be obscene. Im loving 29 and still get bacne just by existing or accidentally scratching my back.

Fair skin, tight clothing, and 90% humidity every day and I look like a roid monster without, you know, all the cool muscles and desire to tear the heads off babies.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I am fat as hell right now because lifting is 5th on my list of priorities, but I'll be damned if I ever give it up.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

money bitches hoes car... lifting

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Defiant Sally posted:

I miss the BLOPS days. Just a bunch of muscle dummies slamming literal children into online dumpsters.

I, too, miss fun

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Dum Cumpster posted:

Nah, a little over a year ago I got a job where I work like 10 hour shifts, 11 days in a row just to only get 3 off then repeat. So I quit lifting for like almost a year and lost the little I gained. Then I started back. Having a little knee issues from being on my feet so much but I seem to be working around them, and just tonight I hit 155 on BP for reps which is a good mark because the most I hit before last year was like an ugly rear end 150. So I am officially stronger than I've ever been. Squat still isn't up to par because of the knee thing, but I did get my DL back up to 300 lbs so I'm on track. I need to order a shipment of pre-workout salami, some intra-workout slim jims and post workout pepperoni though to step up my game.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ive been workinf out for 3 years mow but id say that i only started doing things right (especially with diet) this year

Ive seen more gains this year than the 2 previous ones combined

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i gained more on my bench in the past 6 months than in the previous 3 years combined.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

actually that's not true at all now that i think about it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Ive been workinf out for 3 years mow but id say that i only started doing things right (especially with diet) this year

Ive seen more gains this year than the 2 previous ones combined

salami gains.txt

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am now a true acolyte of the salami

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A salamite

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
love handles really r queer

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Defiant Sally posted:

You should realize by now that goons make literally zero progress.

Nah, I make lots of okay progress. It's just the same progress over and over because I get sick or injured or knock up my wife again -- any number of things that set back and interrupt training for a while -- then I get to restart and rebuild and recapitulate. It's that whole "having a life outside of the gym" thing that fucks up everything.

Sometimes I even have enough uninterrupted progress to set a marginal PR in something or other. Like earlier this year I managed to strict press 85 kg, only took me six years to get there from 80 kg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Also i tested my testosterone levels

It cost like 20 bucks and and a blood test and day later i found out that my levels are naturally very high :getin: Almost at the breaking point of too high

• Locked thread