Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
"Our laws do nothing against him!" "Unleash the savage Realakt and commence the UZwang."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lmao, they don't accept official letters because they can't read the signatures. I'm not even exaggerating, that's the sole reason why two people got shot and one got bitten. Because they can't read the loving signatures, the letter are not lawful because they can't read the signatures. Jesus Christ.

https://youtu.be/8FrYSwB3lqs?t=688

These people are totally mental. As soon as he mentions the signatures the whole gang starts roaring and snickering condescendingly, like it's the most obvious thing in the world and like the Beamte who wrote the letter is a total idiot for not knowing that you always have to sign in beautiful block font.

These assholes just don't want to pay their fines and debts and all that reichbürger bullshit is unimportant pseudo-rationalisation that they start to believe themselves because of echo chambers.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm not sure whether these people should be turned away by pharmacies because the doctor's signature is illegible or if they should actually get the medication they clearly need.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Randler posted:

"Our laws do nothing against him!" "Unleash the savage Realakt and commence the UZwang."

Who the hell says "UZwang", or kuerzes es ab thusly?

drat draft dodgers and tree huggers. :argh:

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

lol look at this scrub who doesn't use bverge in normal speech

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
http://www.justiz.nrw.de/nrwe/olgs/koeln/j2011/III_1_RVs_166_11_Beschluss_20110719.html

Muss man wissen!1!!!1

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Das Finanzamt hat auf meinen Einspruch reagiert. "Wir halten Ihren Einspruch für unbegründet." mit Schriftsatzdatum das vor dem Eingang der Einspruchsbegründung liegt. Meine Fresse.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Ich und ich weise diese Anschuldigungen sozialistischen Verhaltens entschieden zurück. :colbert:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ArchangeI posted:

lol look at this scrub who doesn't use bverge in normal speech

I complained because it's UZwG, or, prounounced, "U-zwag", and I was extremely triggered.

:goonsay:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I complained because it's UZwG, or, prounounced, "U-zwag", and I was extremely triggered.

:goonsay:

That doesn't make sense.

You wouldn't commence the Gesetz über den unmittelbaren Zwang bei Ausübung öffentlicher Gewalt durch Vollzugsbeamte des Bundes, you would commence the unmittelbaren Zwang itself. :colbert:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Randler posted:

That doesn't make sense.

You wouldn't commence the Gesetz über den unmittelbaren Zwang bei Ausübung öffentlicher Gewalt durch Vollzugsbeamte des Bundes, you would commence the unmittelbaren Zwang itself. :colbert:

The people anwending the zwang unmittelbar call it "Uzwag", you deutschbag Schreibtischhengst.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The people anwending the zwang unmittelbar call it "Uzwag", you deutschbag Schreibtischhengst.

Das entspricht nicht meinen Erfahrungen, ich habe U-Zwang häufig genug erlebt. Insbesondere vor dem Hintergrund, dass sich Polizisten und viele andere auch nie mit dem UZwG in Berührung kämen und die Wortherkunft deshalb für sie keinen Sinn macht.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Fair enough, I can only speak for Bundeswehr-sprachgebrauch and two states of Polizeiausbildung, one of them involving the Sturmabtei...I'm sorry, Unterstuetzungskommando in Bayern.

/ninjaedit:

It just occurred to me that #blacklivesmatter would cover the USK :lol:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

I'm not sure whether these people should be turned away by pharmacies because the doctor's signature is illegible or if they should actually get the medication they clearly need.

The reporter even points out that if you collect signatures from everyone there, that at least some of them would be illegible too and that this totally normal and as intended. They reply that it's different for OFFIZIELLE signatures, cause da muss man sich immer voll Mühe geben beim unterschreiben. :smuggo:

Absolutely mental

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe

waitwhatno posted:

The reporter even points out that if you collect signatures from everyone there, that at least some of them would be illegible too and that this totally normal and as intended. They reply that it's different for OFFIZIELLE signatures, cause da muss man sich immer voll Mühe geben beim unterschreiben. :smuggo:

Absolutely mental

Don't even get them started on which documents need to be signed by a judge/rechtpfleger and handed to them with that signature and the differences between original documents/Abschriften/Ausfertigungen and simple letters.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
The Bundeswehr should just roll a tank through that guy's house. With NORMATIVE MACHT DES FAKTISCHEN written in gothic letters on the gun barrel.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Kalergi?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?radiselm

Vielversprechend.

Randler fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 25, 2016

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
The url mangler mangled your youtube url.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

That is not the one he is referring to, is it?? Because "Dazu bedarf es nicht der Lesbarkeit des Schriftgebildes; ausreichend ist vielmehr, dass jemand, der den Namen des Unterzeichnenden und dessen Unterschrift kennt, den Namen aus dem Schrift­bild herauslesen kann" is pretty much the opposite of what they are saying. Not that I'm surprised, but seriously..

Also, while browsing related videos to the one posted earlier, I realized that it's actually the same guy as in this video that was (I think) posted here a while ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlZfxoMHNuY

Jesus Christ, that guy is obnoxious..

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Wuntvor posted:

Jesus Christ, that guy is obnoxious.
Get you some alcohol, a lot of alcohol, then try making it through this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Mithaldu posted:

Get you some alcohol, a lot of alcohol, then try making it through this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

Five seconds in and my opinion on the use of lethal force by the police in the US is already starting to change dramatically. It is literally :smug: vocalized.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Wuntvor posted:

That is not the one he is referring to, is it?? Because "Dazu bedarf es nicht der Lesbarkeit des Schriftgebildes; ausreichend ist vielmehr, dass jemand, der den Namen des Unterzeichnenden und dessen Unterschrift kennt, den Namen aus dem Schrift­bild herauslesen kann" is pretty much the opposite of what they are saying. Not that I'm surprised, but seriously..

Also, while browsing related videos to the one posted earlier, I realized that it's actually the same guy as in this video that was (I think) posted here a while ago:

Improper use of "scheinbar" is my trigger.

/edit:

Wait, why does that video not end with that gentleman's arrest? What is this madness?

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 26, 2016

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Wait, why does that video not end with that gentleman's arrest? What is this madness?
I think die Hafensänger were only there to protect the other two in case Mr Ur decides to throw down.

Is he still alive?

ArchangeI posted:

Five seconds in and my opinion on the use of lethal force by the police in the US is already starting to change dramatically. It is literally :smug: vocalized.
Yeah, when watching it i was very impressed by the amount of holding back some of these police officers did.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe

Mithaldu posted:

Is he still alive?

Apparently yes.

http://www.mz-web.de/burgenlandkreis/nach-schusswechsel-in-reuden-adrian-ursache-offenbar-ausser-lebensgefahr-24650958

oh and from one of his videos from wednesday that suddenly disappeared somehow:

quote:

Also wenn irgendeine Sau es versuchen sollte uns von unserem heiligen Boden hier entfernen zu wollen, wird das mit Blut bezahlt werden, egal ob Frau, Kinder, Schwangere, spielt gar keine Rolle, der Staat Ur gehört den Menschen in UR und das System hat das zu akzeptieren (...) Diese D R E C K S A U *Gerichtsvollziehername*, wenn du am 24.08.2016 auftauchst, sei bereit zu sterben, solltest du ohne Rechtsgrundlage den Boden von UR betreten, werde ich DICH, der aus UR kommende, ICH BIN der ich bin, töten wie eine Sau. Ich werde dich abschlachten wie Vieh und werde dich in deinem Blut liegen lassen, nur dass das klar ist, D R E C K S C H W E I N, du hast keine Rechtsgrundlage, du hast überhaupt nichts, du P I S S E R, tauchst du dort auf, und versuchst du nur einen Fuß auf meinen heiligen Boden zu setzen, werde ich dich abschlachten wie Vieh

elwood fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 26, 2016

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

ArchangeI posted:

The Bundeswehr should just roll a tank through that guy's house. With NORMATIVE MACHT DES FAKTISCHEN written in gothic letters on the gun barrel.

kein Leerzitat

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Mithaldu posted:

Yeah, when watching it i was very impressed by the amount of holding back some of these police officers did.

The saddest one was probably the trucker. The customs agent seemed super happy and easygoing until he met him. Watching that go the way it did was just painful.

Most hilarious was the officer who went all drill instructor because he was just fed up with that bullshit. Lo and behold, all of a sudden getting a driver's license and insurance card wasn't a problem at all.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I just remembered I took this picture in Babelsberg last weekend:

Just shameful that they picked a Kräuterhexen-rear end font that doesn't have Umlaute in it

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

In a tiny Thuringian village of ~80 people where my brother regularly spends some time, a villager who last year was "only" flying the Reichskriegsflagge has now upgraded to a large sign reading "ACHTUNG! SIE VERLASSEN JETZT DIE BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND UND BETRETEN DEUTSCHES REICHSGEBIET!" Which I thought to be an interesting variation on Reichsbürger dogma - I thought the BRD didn't exist at all, but apparently it does (except when I don't want it to)?

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Reichsbürger are basically the law equivalent to antivaxxers. People who have lived so long with the benefits of a system that they have completely forgotten why it exists in the first place.

e X fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 26, 2016

az
Dec 2, 2005

Germaniten aren't even a people, smdh.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe

System Metternich posted:

In a tiny Thuringian village of ~80 people where my brother regularly spends some time, a villager who last year was "only" flying the Reichskriegsflagge has now upgraded to a large sign reading "ACHTUNG! SIE VERLASSEN JETZT DIE BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND UND BETRETEN DEUTSCHES REICHSGEBIET!" Which I thought to be an interesting variation on Reichsbürger dogma - I thought the BRD didn't exist at all, but apparently it does (except when I don't want it to)?

Well if thats the case, they shold go full Petoria on his rear end. Cut off power and water (and his benefits, because lets be real that guy ain't working), put up a border and ask for his visa if he wants to leave his "Reichsgebiet"..

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Smirr posted:

I just remembered I took this picture in Babelsberg last weekend:

Just shameful that they picked a Kräuterhexen-rear end font that doesn't have Umlaute in it

:psyduck: https://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details/2154/stand_alone.html

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

System Metternich posted:

Sounds more like straight up Nazism than Reichsbürgertum to me.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

elwood posted:

Well if thats the case, they shold go full Petoria on his rear end. Cut off power and water (and his benefits, because lets be real that guy ain't working), put up a border and ask for his visa if he wants to leave his "Reichsgebiet"..

There is a great Don Rosa story where Scrooge discovers that the money bin technically isn't part of the United States, and the mayor of Duckburg proceeds to do exactly that

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Don Rosa owns so loving much

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Lektüreempfehlung: Im heutigen Handelsblatt ist ein guter (abgesehen von den Passagen über Schily) Artikel zur Thematik warum de Maizere ein furchtbar schlechter Innenminister ist.

Es gibt auch einen Artikel darüber, wie Obama rumheult, dass die EU und Deutschland den Amis ihre Steuerschlupflöcher dicht machen, aber der ist teilweise furchtbar inakkurat.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Wuntvor posted:

He sounds like Peter Lustig

Edit: Also, I am seeing a pattern here. Most of the problems arise from the restrictions on vehicular travel. Die Germaniten had the same stuff in their program:

"6. Wir ändern die Verkehrsverordnung! Punkte gibt es nicht mehr, da über kurz oder lang es auch keine Autos mehr gibt! Somit entfällt auch der Führerscheinentzug!" [...]
"23. Das Werk von Opel wird übernommen und umgerüstet um dort fliegende Autos zu bauen! Viele ehemalige Opellaner werden übernommen! Ist doch schade, wenn die Gebäude und das Potential der Leute dort vernachlässigt werden..."

Seems to be the StVo is the main gripe Sovereign Citizens and Reichsbürger have with the state.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 26, 2016

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Randler posted:

Lektüreempfehlung: Im heutigen Handelsblatt ist ein guter (abgesehen von den Passagen über Schily) Artikel zur Thematik warum de Maizere ein furchtbar schlechter Innenminister ist.
Is it this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

No, the "Minister for Missmanagement" one in the Premium section is the good one.